b. Oregon OT Fenuki Tupou
4. Wisconsin G Kraig Urbik
5. Michigan DE Tim Jamison
6. Maryland CB Kevin Barnes
7a. WVU WR Pat White (next Hines)
b. LSU FB Quinn Johnson

Thomas_43
01-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Hmmm, I personally don't see Mack making it out of the first round. I also would bet my life savings that Pat White does not fall to the 7th. Also, I don't Tupou will not fall to the 4th.

Gotta remember, we are not the only team in need of Offense Lineman, and I've seen plenty of drafts wear Mack grades out as the #1 Center and Tupou grades out in the Early to Mid 3rd round.

That being said. I would be completely happy with that draft :cope:

JoeThomas
01-09-2009, 10:20 PM
it seems teams reach lately for OL. look at last year. they had guys going in the early 20's, (Sam Baker) that were graded on every teams board as a borderline 2nd rounder. so if a team has Mack as there number 1 center and its a need in the 20's he will go. thats why you guys took mendenhall. didnt really need a RB but since all the top OL's were gone and he slipped, you took the best player available. it seems there is a ton of underclassmen coming out, so its possible some do fall. me personally, im pulling for Curry from Wake or ill go out on a limb and say Crabtree, either has Braylons replacement or compliment, move donte to the 3 where he plays better.

MDSteel15
01-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Is that better? I'll have to figure something out about the 7a pick.....