PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Lewis??

Ambridge
01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Anyone else wondering how this joker still has a job and hasn't been canned in Cincy yet??

Dean Denton
01-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Anyone else wondering how this joker still has a job and hasn't been canned in Cincy yet??
1. No body wants the job...2. No body wants the job....lol

Mark B.
01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Yes about the above. Add the fact that their best player can't seem to get back on the field and some real *** clown wideouts live there and that about sums it all up.

Dean Denton
01-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes about the above. Add the fact that their best player can't seem to get back on the field and some real *** clown wideouts live there and that about sums it all up.
I would love to have whosyourmomma playing here. I dont care that he wiped his feet with the Towel...That could just mean that he has always felt he belongs here in the Burgh...

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM

Mike Brown does not want to fire Lewis and owe him the balance of his contract. Then go out and find someone stupid enough to take the job.

yinzer
01-08-2009, 10:25 PM
1. No body wants the job...2. No body wants the job....lol

3. nobody wants the job!

steelers4life66
01-09-2009, 01:27 AM
I would love to have whosyourmomma playing here. I dont care that he wiped his feet with the Towel...That could just mean that he has always felt he belongs here in the Burgh...I bet he doesn't do it again. Ever since that day when they plays us he seems to get he's damn brains knocked out two or three + times during the game.:lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-09-2009, 01:37 AM
It would be hard for any HC to succeed with Mike Brown as an owner......That is the Bengals main problem right there.....Mike Brown......He sure isn't anything like his father.....lol

I'm not sticking up for Marvin Lewis either but just pointing out I think the best coaches in football would have a hard time succeeding with Mike Brown as their owner.......

Dean Denton
01-09-2009, 02:42 PM
It would be hard for any HC to succeed with Mike Brown as an owner......That is the Bengals main problem right there.....Mike Brown......He sure isn't anything like his father.....lol

I'm not sticking up for Marvin Lewis either but just pointing out I think the best coaches in football would have a hard time succeeding with Mike Brown as their owner.......Yeah your right about that. The Raiders suffer from the same thing. Al Davis is killing that franchise. dont get me wrong Al klnows football, its just 60's and 70's football....

Black@Gold Forever32
01-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah your right about that. The Raiders suffer from the same thing. Al Davis is killing that franchise. dont get me wrong Al klnows football, its just 60's and 70's football....

Al Davis has had a part in making the NFL what it is today.....But you're right the game has passed Davis by and really he needs to give up whatever control he has left on the Raiders......He still can be a puppet owner and really needs to keep his hands of the day to day operations......

lloydfan4life
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Al Davis has had a part in making the NFL what it is today.....But you're right the game has passed Davis by and really he needs to give up whatever control he has left on the Raiders......He still can be a puppet owner and really needs to keep his hands of the day to day operations......

That isn't gonna happen until the day they put him in the ground.

ejsteeler
01-09-2009, 03:38 PM
You're right, but by the look of him, that isn't far off.....

memphissteelergirl
01-09-2009, 04:22 PM
That isn't gonna happen until the day they put him in the ground.

Sad, but true.

Dean Denton
01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Sad, but true.
Do you notice that Al Davis and Jerry Jones seem to be more involved with the teams then any other owners, and they fail to win. Cowboys last playoff win 1996, and the Raiders have been bad for 5 years straight....hhhhmmm

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2009, 07:16 PM

I'm not sticking up for Marvin Lewis either but just pointing out I think the best coaches in football would have a hard time succeeding with Mike Brown as their owner.......

Yeah their ownership is a joke, they don't spend money on FA's and they don't draft well at all. Lewis though also has really lost control of that team and just can't get anything out of them. Sure they play a good game here there but between all the off field problems and injuries and just plain poor play he can't win.

He just needs to get out of there and go back to being a DC.

Steelersfan
01-09-2009, 07:42 PM
A better question would be why in the world would he want to stay and coach there?

Dean Denton
01-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah their ownership is a joke, they don't spend money on FA's and they don't draft well at all. Lewis though also has really lost control of that team and just can't get anything out of them. Sure they play a good game here there but between all the off field problems and injuries and just plain poor play he can't win.

He just needs to get out of there and go back to being a DC.
I think he's better at DC too. Palmer might want to get out of there as well. No point in wasting his career. Tampa might be a good spot for Carson.

--- Added 1/9/2009 at 05:43 PM ---

A better question would be why in the world would he want to stay and coach there?
$$$ or that no one else will hire him for anything other then DC...

Steelersfan
01-09-2009, 07:50 PM
I think he's better at DC too. Palmer might want to get out of there as well. No point in wasting his career. Tampa might be a good spot for Carson.

--- Added 1/9/2009 at 05:43 PM ---

$$$ or that no one else will hire him for anything other then DC...

One would think DC for a good franchise would be better than HC of that team......lol Too many off field issues and yet they keep taking the same players back. If they were smart they would keep Palmer, TJ and trade the rest for draft picks.....lol

Dean Denton
01-09-2009, 08:06 PM
One would think DC for a good franchise would be better than HC of that team......lol Too many off field issues and yet they keep taking the same players back. If they were smart they would keep Palmer, TJ and trade the rest for draft picks.....lolFunny, those are the two I think should leave...lol

steelers4life66
01-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Yeah your right about that. The Raiders suffer from the same thing. Al Davis is killing that franchise. dont get me wrong Al klnows football, its just 60's and 70's football....
Al Davis is senile dude he's losing he's F'in mind. Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to sell the team on E-bay or some weird **** like that. :lol:

Steelersfan
01-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Funny, those are the two I think should leave...lol

You are probably right if they want to win sometime in their careers....:lol: