PDA

View Full Version : Cool Steeler Song...

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
01-07-2009, 06:41 PM
My friend sent this to me the other day..not to bad, if you scroll to the bottom it's got the lyrics too.

http://www.myspace.com/steelernationrise

Iron City South
01-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Ya know ...

Over the years I've been exposed to about every home grown Steelers song imaginable ..... some that rocked .... some that are fair (take it or leave it) and some that wreaked of C grade production "cheezy-ness" ...

This song right here ... just flat out ROCKS!

:steelersflag5:

Love the beat, great power chords, great lyrics, nice transitions .... and the overall vibe is fresh and upbeat. :guitarbanana: :headbanger1:

Love it ......

:party6:

Good post! :yellowthumb:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Yea the more i'm listening to it, It's growing on me...Really well done for a Steelers song.I'll have to play it this weekend for the game when all my non-post season team fans come over to watch football...:lol:

DIESELMAN
01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
That definitely Rocks!!!

Steelersfan
01-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Nice song! Love it!

blackngold29
01-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Best rock Steelers song ever.

seth_westover
01-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the new version of the Here We Go song? I've been looking for it since I heard it and I can't find a damn thing anywhere! any help would be great!

blackngold29
01-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the new version of the Here We Go song? I've been looking for it since I heard it and I can't find a damn thing anywhere! any help would be great!

They had CDs at Dicks the year they went to the SB, but I don't recall seeing them any other year. It's likely on the internet somewhere, it might take some searching though.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
01-08-2009, 07:24 AM

I was looking myself and from what it looks like they are just gonna use last year's 2007 version for this year,probably since all the same names are there this year.I have a copy of the 2007 version in anyone wants it.Just P.M me.

SteelerNC
01-08-2009, 07:55 AM
very nice