PDA

View Full Version : Wild Card Weekend, Who are you....

Stairwayto7
01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
....pulling for. Not who do you think will win. Who do you want to win or lose if you prefer.

I`m going with the Chargers and Dolphins. Get the ratbirds and colts out of here.

JensK
01-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Dolphins. I don't care about the rest really. We can beat everyone in this crowd, but i would like not to see Ravens again. They are the most dangerous team in the PO right now imho.

KSSteelerfan
01-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Definitely want to see the Colts eliminated from the Playoff picture. Mainly sick and tired of hearing about the Manning Brothers. Good Grief. Enough already.:duh:

Hburg
01-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I want the Dolphins to win! Peezy, give 'em hell!!

Flacco, I loved ya at UD, but you joined the enemy....GO Dolphins!

BuFu

Stairwayto7
01-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Anything in the NFC?

JensK
01-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Anything in the NFC?

I don't know. I guees i really won't care about NFC before the SB, because that is where its going to be relevent. I suppose that i am rooting for Vikings, since i like Peterson, but thats really it.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Miami, chargers, STEELERS west (ariz) and vikes

Black@Gold Forever32
01-03-2009, 12:58 PM
I really could careless about the NFC wild card round.......As for the AFC I hope both the Chargers and Dolphins win.....But I think the Colts and Ravens will win.....I like all 4 road teams this week.....

BlitzburghNation
01-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Dolphins,,,,,,,:whiz: on the rat-turds !
Chargers,,,,,,,Arizona,,,,,,Eagles !!!!!

Arizona because of the Whiz and that team has sucked for so long,like to see them get a playoff win.
Eagles because I think they would give the giants all they can handle and I like there coach alot.
Chargers because:thinking: :dunno: Guess where they come from to win division or should i say where the donkeys sucked in december. Think this is gonna be the best game of the week :yesnod:

steelerschick1220
01-03-2009, 01:02 PM
I want the Colts, Dolphins, Falcons, and Eagles to win. I despise just about every player on the Chargers team, while as I only dislike Peyton on the Colts. And well, I don't need to explain why I want the Phins to win. AS for the Falcons and Eagles, I guess I just want the good mojo for the Falcons to continue after that Michael Vick crap last year. And I guess I just like the Eagles better.

SteelerSteve
01-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Well, I guess I would like to see the Colts and the Dolphins win. If we get to the Superbowl I would most definitley want to play the Vikings seeing as how their main weapon is AP and running on us is futile.

AZ_Steeler
01-03-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm going for the Cardinals, Eagles, Dolphins and Chargers this weekend