PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Middle TN

lindseyprog
12-31-2008, 05:37 PM
I am glad I found out about this site from a Pic on Facebook. I am tired of hearing the titian fans around here so I know that I can get my fill of Steeler stuff. The only problem I have is that I can not watch the Steelers every week but I have gotten to see them a lot this year. I know I could get DirectTv and subscribe to the NFL package but it is a bit out of my budget right now. As long as the keep winning I will get to see them on my 46" LCD HD TV.

GO STEELERS.:tt02:

Steelersfan
12-31-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome to SA!

AZ_Steeler
12-31-2008, 06:46 PM
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy it here! What image was it you saw on facebook?

Dean Denton
12-31-2008, 08:15 PM
I am glad I found out about this site from a Pic on Facebook. I am tired of hearing the titian fans around here so I know that I can get my fill of Steeler stuff. The only problem I have is that I can not watch the Steelers every week but I have gotten to see them a lot this year. I know I could get DirectTv and subscribe to the NFL package but it is a bit out of my budget right now. As long as the keep winning I will get to see them on my 46" LCD HD TV.

GO STEELERS.:tt02:Welcome to the site. If your in Seattle you can watch the games with me. I have Direct TV, and it was out of my budget too. but I begged my wife, and then lied to her about what I would do if she got it for me.....lol To tell you the truth... I dont know if I got Sunday ticket to watch the Steelers or so I would not have to watch the Seahawks anymore...lol

lindseyprog
12-31-2008, 08:40 PM
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy it here! What image was it you saw on facebook?

It was the steeler sunset. It's a nice picture and drew my attention.

AZ_Steeler
12-31-2008, 08:43 PM
It was the steeler sunset. It's a nice picture and drew my attention.

Ah yes... that one has been getting a lot of attention! That was done by SA's Admin/Owner Top Gun (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=35) :bigthumb:

lindseyprog
12-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the site. If your in Seattle you can watch the games with me. I have Direct TV, and it was out of my budget too. but I begged my wife, and then lied to her about what I would do if she got it for me.....lol To tell you the truth... I dont know if I got Sunday ticket to watch the Steelers or so I would not have to watch the Seahawks anymore...lol

I wish I was back in Seattle as I used to live there 92 to 95. Since I am in Middle TN south of Nashville it would be one heck of a drive/fly just to watch the game with another fan. I appreciate the offer though. When we were in Seattle Sept of 07 we wore our Steeler garb and were heckled by seahawks fans. One guy even told me to F___ing die. You would think that they would be over it.... I guess not. There is nothing like Steeler fans though as we ran into a few and they took us in like family. We watched the games at Jillian's downtown.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-31-2008, 08:57 PM

GO STEELERS.:tt02:

Welcome to SA from another middle Tennessean! If you ever need a place to watch the games during the season w/ a lot of other Steelers fans, come to the Box Seat in Hermitage. Any sunday it's not being shown on tv, you'll find a bunch of regulars rooting on the team in spite of those Titans fans (and louder too LOL).

BlitzburghNation
12-31-2008, 09:05 PM
:welcome: Neighbor,,,,,,live in eastern,ky :thinking: Actually i live on the road and stop in 'now & again' :lol:

Enjoy the best STEELER site on the planet :towelwave:

ejsteeler
12-31-2008, 10:14 PM
:sup: and :welcome: Have a blast!!!

NOVA STEELERS
01-01-2009, 01:02 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope:

PsychoWard
01-01-2009, 05:57 PM
:sup: and :welcome:

Dean Denton
01-02-2009, 07:00 PM
I wish I was back in Seattle as I used to live there 92 to 95. Since I am in Middle TN south of Nashville it would be one heck of a drive/fly just to watch the game with another fan. I appreciate the offer though. When we were in Seattle Sept of 07 we wore our Steeler garb and were heckled by seahawks fans. One guy even told me to F___ing die. You would think that they would be over it.... I guess not. There is nothing like Steeler fans though as we ran into a few and they took us in like family. We watched the games at Jillian's downtown. Yeah Seahawks fans are all **** and wind. They have tried to talk shiat to me and I just grawl at them and this crap in there pants. These fans are as soft as their team, and in no way would I ever let them try and bully me, or get away with gettin lippy. I wear my Steeler gear where ever I go with my head held high. I'm not that big and scary, but people do give a second thought about trying to talk smack to me. Most the time I hope they do just so I can say, "whats your record this year?"....lol

Stairwayto7
01-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Welcome! And Go Steelers!