PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Period will we see in the Postseason

Captcoolhand
12-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Which Ben , Which Willie :duh:

Hell we might as well wonder what team is going to show up. The team that is going to win or Arains brings last years playbook and we are 1 and done....:scratch::cursin:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
12-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I'd like to think it's the team that showed up at New England and Finished up with the Browns....:crossfingers:

DanRooney
12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Which Ben , Which Willie :duh:

Hell we might as well wonder what team is going to show up. The team that is going to win or Arains brings last years playbook and we are 1 and done....:scratch::cursin:

Last years playbook? Please!!! I'll take the 34-11 TD-INT ratio Ben threw that year to the 17-15 this year :thinking:

Dean Denton
12-31-2008, 03:58 PM
I say it will be the Steelers we all want to see. It will be a team that has a huge chip on there shoulder for what was done to that Terrible Towel by the Titans. They will be pissed off, motivated and hungry to crush all that stand in front of them. There will be no breakdowns anywhere, and we are all going to witness a machine like no other. I pray for the lives of the players that try and deny this team what is just inside their reach...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2008, 04:16 PM
I'd like to think it's the team that showed up at New England and Finished up with the Browns....:crossfingers:

:iagree: That's the team I want to see. I don't want any parts of the team that didn't show up at all against Tennessee. I also want to see the team that put together that final drive against Baltimore incase we need it, and I also want to see the defense that shows up with the big INT to save the game if we need that too. So yeah basically give me the team that shows up and makes the big plays, no turnovers, and plays lights out on defense and none of the team that showed up against Philly, NY, or TN.

Stairwayto7
12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
If it weren`t for Bens injury, I wish we didn`t have this bye week.

Dean Denton
12-31-2008, 04:59 PM
I feel ya on this one. we have not done well with having a bye week in years past. However I'm looking at it differnet this time around. I am hoping with a new coach comes a new attitude and mentality. Maybe the rest will do this team some good. but we looked hot on sunday, and sometimes you can lose that fire. I'm pulling for the former...

Biggest Fan
12-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Of all of the playoff teams we have had in the past ten + years, I am think this one can handle the bye better than any of the others. For one the extra week sure cannot hurt the O at all. As far as the D as you all know they are a pretty special group and I see the extra time off only adding to their 'hunger'.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-31-2008, 06:41 PM
You know I'm not going to worry about it anymore.....All I'm going to do is enjoy the Steelers in the play-offs no matter what.....Trust me I would love nothing more to see this team win their sixth Super Bowl......But if the Steelers don't win in it then oh well it still was a very good season......

Dean Denton
12-31-2008, 06:53 PM
You know I'm not going to worry about it anymore.....All I'm going to do is enjoy the Steelers in the play-offs no matter what.....Trust me I would love nothing more to see this team win their sixth Super Bowl......But if the Steelers don't win in it then oh well it still was a very good season......
Yes it was a good season, but you and the rest of us will be left wanting. We will be hurt, again, and be screaming for blood. I know you dont believe what you said...you might try and convince yourself, but it wont work....lol Not with the name Black@gold Forever....busted...lol

BlitzburghNation
12-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Win or Lose in the post season,,,,,,,I am very proud of my team and there efforts and no matter what happens in the post season,,,,,we can say our team was in the final 8 out of 32 teams :clap:
With only 4 losses and could've easily only been 2 losses,,,,,,what a year :towelwave:

Best DEFENSE i've seen since the mid 90's and what' so great,,,,,this team will be even better next year,'especially with our soft schedule'

Superbowl is on my annivesary and only 3 days after my b-day,,,,,,Man a 6th title would be the best anny & b-day i could ever wish for :beer1:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2009, 02:59 AM

Yeah bye weeks scare me because we almost always come out flat and completely disorganized for the first half. In the playoffs you can't afford that. Im glad we have the bye now especially with Ben's head knocked into next week the other day. We just have to have faith that Tomlin will these guys focused and ready to go. if we see the team that comes out like gang busters and has a take no prisoners, *** kicking attitude we'll be fine. :crossfingers:

Scalaid6
01-01-2009, 04:02 AM
According to Arians we are coming out passing. Sure hope we get the Dolphins, for this week only. GO RAVENS

HUNT4SEVEN
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
We better see the team that won that 4 game run where we knock off the Cowgirls,Rats,Chargers, an the cheaters:yellowthumb:

popstaala
01-03-2009, 01:00 AM
i really dont know which ben or which parker is goin to show up in the playoffs... i really dont care... but i know one thing for sure... our defense will show up

SteelFanInIL
01-03-2009, 11:22 AM
i really dont know which ben or which parker is goin to show up in the playoffs... i really dont care... but i know one thing for sure... our defense will show up

Right on. This "D" has kept us in games all year, even with the turnovers. :plus1::clap: