PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots have been officially eliminated from playoff contention...

Troyisabeast_43
12-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Congrats to the Miami Dolphins they win the AFC East and are one win away next weekend at home against Baltimore from coming in here for the divisional round the following weekend. Should be a fun story with Joey Porter coming back to Pittsburgh for the playoffs should the Fins win against the Ravens next weekend. At the sametime good riddance New England it's very comforting to know that their last loss to the Steelers is the loss that will keep them out of the playoffs this year. I love that and it's payback for those 2 losses they gave the Steelers in the AFC Championship game in 01 and 04. Guess you're not a genius after all Belichick without Brady have fun watching the playoffs on your couch :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
12-28-2008, 08:23 PM
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Zachintosh66
12-28-2008, 08:28 PM
nah nah nah nahhhhh nah nah nah nahhhhh hey hey hey GOOD BYE!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Brady being hurt for the season in the first game of the season and the Pats missing the play-offs put the icing on the cake for me in the regular season.......I hate Brady and the Pats...lol

Hats off to the Dolphins and Pennington.......What a nice story really.....But I do think they will lose to the Ratbirds....I hope I'm wrong but I think the Ravens will beat them....

SteelersGirlTN7
12-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Love it.. love it ... love it!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Hell yeah I love it, it's always great to see the Pats fail!! :woot:

Ambridge
12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
At least Mangini got to stick it to Belichick in a backhanded way.

$teelersRule
12-28-2008, 09:00 PM
At least Mangini got to stick it to Belichick in a backhanded way.

i was thinking to myself at the end... does he REALLY want to win this game? haha it would only help his nemesis. :lol:

steelerschick1220
12-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I wanted the Fins to win for the sole purpose of sending the Pats home. I DID not want to see them in the playoffs. The Cowboys and Pats both missed out. And the Steelers had a hand in both. Can't get any better.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes F*** the cheaters they got what they desrved:yesnod:

AZ_Steeler
12-28-2008, 10:26 PM
It's kind of bitter sweet because now that means the Ravens are in...

SteelersGirlTN7
12-28-2008, 11:21 PM
It's kind of bitter sweet because now that means the Ravens are in...

yeah, but we have to take what we can get lol. I dont think there was any scenario today where the Pats and the Ravens were both knocked out, given the Pats won at 1pm. They would have either taken the 3rd seed or the 6th seed after the 4pm games were over.

I'll take my chances with the Ravens. Look at our playoff history w/ NE! I did NOT want to see Belicheat in Pittsburgh for any type of PO game! Besides, let Tennessee knock out the Ravens so we can work on our Towel Revenge game!

blackngold29
12-29-2008, 02:35 AM
Brady goes down... it's over, But Wait here they come back picking up wins maybe a playoff run, they're winning more games, they're streaking, they're blowing teams out by 40+ points, final week of the season, they win in Another shutout 11-5 good record, maybe, just---FAIL. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!! See ya next year, enjoy you're two extra months off!

NCSteeler
12-29-2008, 03:12 AM
Hate to see any 11-5 team miss the playoffs, but it couldn't have happended to a more deserving team. The Pats run is over they will be good but from here on out they will start to lose the pieces it takes to be dominant. I love it.

Prosdo
12-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Gotta love the Pats not making the playoffs! Have fun watching from the couch cheaters!