PDA

View Full Version : The Titans get shutout by Indy today...

Troyisabeast_43
12-28-2008, 05:54 PM
And just totally you can tell threw that game for the most part and didnt risk anybody getting hurt for the playoffs in a few weeks. I hope this makes the Titans rusty in 2 weeks time when they play because their starters today essentially got no work what so ever today, and having 3 weeks time with your starters not playing especially if the Titans meet somebody like Indy in the first round of the playoffs is a very longtime. It much rather go into the playoffs pitching a shutout like the Steelers did today to the Browns then getting shutout like the Titans were today by the Colts.

LarryNJ
12-28-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree, I think the Titans go out in round 1 if it's the Ravens or the Colts.

Ambridge
12-28-2008, 09:01 PM
And just totally you can tell threw that game for the most part and didnt risk anybody getting hurt for the playoffs in a few weeks. I hope this makes the Titans rusty in 2 weeks time when they play because their starters today essentially got no work what so ever today, and having 3 weeks time with your starters not playing especially if the Titans meet somebody like Indy in the first round of the playoffs is a very longtime. It much rather go into the playoffs pitching a shutout like the Steelers did today to the Browns then getting shutout like the Titans were today by the Colts.

Amen to that!! :plus1::yellowthumb::plus1:

I agree 100%!!

Getting shutout the game before the playoffs for the sake of resting starters is a pure recipe for 1 and done.