PDA

View Full Version : The real season is upon us now

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-27-2008, 05:51 AM
Shake your head , clear your throat , whatever you have to do.
The weak hearted will not last through this blast.
You can not dwell on what you did , or did not do in the regular season.
If you did some things well in the regular season ,well now comes the time to do them even better !
If you did not get some of the things done that you wanted to..........well now is the perfect time to do so .
We have a fine team to stand behind ,and all of our "support" ,should be right behind them.
Now is the time to screw all of the negative talk , and start thinking a little bit more up-beat.
STEELERS RULE !!! Tell me i am wrong :tt02: :tt02: :tt02::tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Shake your head , clear your throat , whatever you have to do.
The weak hearted will not last through this blast.
You can not dwell on what you did , or did not do in the regular season.
If you did some things well in the regular season ,well now comes the time to do them even better !
If you did not get some of the things done that you wanted to..........well now is the perfect time to do so .
We have a fine team to stand behind ,and all of our "support" ,should be right behind them.
Now is the time to screw all of the negative talk , and start thinking a little bit more up-beat.
STEELERS RULE !!! Tell me i am wrong :tt02: :tt02: :tt02::tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I'd like nothin more than to bust Cleveland into next year !!

DIESELMAN
12-27-2008, 07:48 AM
I'd like nothin more than to bust Cleveland into next year !!
How about bustin them completely out of the NFL? :woot:

Stlrs4Life
12-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Unfinished business with Cleveland yet.

Steel Trap86
12-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Screw Cleveland I want to take out Indy & Tennessee in the playoffs to get to the Superbowl, nothing sweeter then that!! obviously there are easier routes to get there, but when do the Steelers ever do anything the easy way.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2008, 04:56 PM
I want to end Cleveland's horrific season on a an even worse note and send them into the offseason feeling beaten down and realizing they couldn't handle the challenge of a tougher schedule. :bwah:

We definitely have unfinished business with TN, if we meet them again next month I want Harrison to knock Lendale White into next week and then rub a Terrible Towel in his face!

HUNT4SEVEN
12-27-2008, 06:40 PM
YEA something like 56-0 would be great to me, then i want us to kick Indy an the gay Titans in the a** an then get our due payback by smashing the Giants in the superbowl:yesnod::yellowthumb:

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-27-2008, 07:09 PM
I want to end Cleveland's horrific season on a an even worse note and send them into the offseason feeling beaten down and realizing they couldn't handle the challenge of a tougher schedule. :bwah:

We definitely have unfinished business with TN, if we meet them again next month I want Harrison to knock Lendale White into next week and then rub a Terrible Towel in his face!

While he is rubbing the terrible towel down his throat ,he might ask if he is sorry . If he says no , then wait around till he shits it out ,and then make him eat it again. I can't wait for that game. It is gonna be oh so good.! Mark my words Steel brothas and sistas.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2008, 11:25 PM
I like to think of this game as the Patriot game a few years when we beat them in the regular season and then they ended up beating us in the post season. Only this time it will be us crushing the Titans and knocking them out of the playoffs. I hate to look ahead but damn I want to see them again in the playoffs!

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-28-2008, 12:31 AM
me to brother ,but i don't see them being around when we get there. We are going into the play-offs hardened-steel. I would love it though if they were still there,and we could just treat them as the Houston Oilers they really are.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2008, 01:24 AM
We've got a long road ahead of us after this game and there will be plenty of teams that can score a lot of points and play good defense so we better get our act together on offense. Man would I love to see this offense actually go crazy and start moving the ball, scoring TD's in the redzone and yes maybe even run it in the post season! Pipe dream I guess though..LOL but after a season like this with all the tough games settling for anything less than a super bowl would suck.