PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all of you for another great year!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2008, 08:18 AM
As 2008 starts to wind down we can look back on a superb year here on the site. All the regulars that have been here from the beginning; you guys are such an integral part of the sites everyday operations. Thank you for continuing to come to the site and helping to make this place the great site that it has become. Your insight, analysis, information and of course all the diverse personalities help make this such a unique and fun place to be every day.

To all the new members, we all welcome you and we're glad to have you on board. There's a lot to do here so be sure to check out all the options available from the Downloads, to Poker, the arcade, photos, etc. All of it can be found on the top navbars here on the forum as well as the homepage.

To the staff, thanks so much to all of you for continuing to give of your time and efforts to help keep SA organized and well maintained. We couldn't do it without you and we look forward to another great year of working together.

2009 is sure to be a banner year for the site as we look ahead to launching new programs on the site such as the Steeler Addicts Radio Show, more additions to the downloads page, new additions to the SA Plaza, more great articles from our writers, continued updates to the site/forum software, a rally in the spring (hopefully) and many other new things that will certainly keep us all busy and excited.

I know SA's founder, SteelerDan is extremely proud of how far SA has come since he started it, as are all of us. Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store! :clap:

steelersgal86
12-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store! :clap:

:iagree: :clap::clap: I have not even been here since the beginning...and I have seen it grow alot in the last year!!! SA is just a great place to hang out with a great bunch of members :yellowthumb:

:sg86:

Steelersfan
12-22-2008, 10:42 AM
I know SA's founder, SteelerDan is extremely proud of how far SA has come since he started it, as are all of us. Steeler Addicts is the cream of the crop in Steeler message boards as far as I'm concerned and the sky is the limit of what's in store!

Who is this??????............lol

Keep up the great work TG and AZ! SA is the best Steelers forum by far!

Captcoolhand
12-22-2008, 11:19 AM

Keep up the great work TG and AZ! SA is the best Steelers forum by far!I guess the rest of us Mods are just chopped liver......:stirpot:

AZ_Steeler
12-22-2008, 11:39 AM

Keep up the great work TG and AZ! SA is the best Steelers forum by far!

I was thinking the same thing!!! LOL

As TG already said, Thanks everyone, a site can only go as far as the members, both new and old, take it!

Steelersfan
12-22-2008, 12:14 PM
I guess the rest of us Mods are just chopped liver......:stirpot:

All the mods do a fine job Capt! Sorry I left you guys out!!!!!

KSSteelerfan
12-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Kudos to the mods and the staff for running and keeping up such a great website for us Steeler fans. I wanted to take a brief moment to say how thankful I am to be able to come here with such like minded devoted Steeler fans. I so enjoy reading everyone's posts and being able to get different points of view. I get a football education every time I come here. Not being as football savvy as everyone else I really have learned alot and hope to continue to learn more. Thanks again all!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::tt02::cope:

SteelerNC
12-22-2008, 01:56 PM
I've only been on board for a few months, but I can honestly say this is the best Steeler Forum on the web. Keep up the good work!!!

Steelerlyn
12-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Steeler Addicts is without question the very best Steeler board on the web. AZ & TG keep it organized, friendly and full of content, content, content. Thanks to Dan who created it, Koop for recruiting me, AZ &TP for all the things they do to make things better, and all the things they do SA related to improve the site that we will never know about and to the MODS who work so hard to keep this site cruising along. Thank You & Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all members and everyone related to SA.

ejsteeler
12-22-2008, 03:27 PM
An awesome site that I plan on being involved with as long as there are Steelers to talk about, so you figure it out.....:yellowthumb:

Great job to everyone involved. A very well run site with obvious attention to detail and dedication. :clap:

BlitzburghNation
12-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Cannot thank the founder 'dan' for creating his place,,,,,,,,,Gives me alot to do on the road and i've made some life long friends on here and looking forward to many years of posting,reading and chatting about our beloved steelers.

Also a huge thanks to TG and AZ for making me feel welcomed here and making this place a fun place to hang out :clap: also a big thanks to all the MODS especially capt. cool :moon: :lol: think i need to kick his mod :moon: :lol:

All joking aside ,,,,,,this is what STEELER football is all about,,,,We are not just fans we are family and being a steeler fan is a way of life for many of us :bigthumb:

Bombhunter
12-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I've been coming to this site several times daily for over a year now, and I must say, on Sundays, this place has saved me from destroying a very expensive television on multiple occations! Thanks for putting up with my bitching and such on Sundays...it's just a way to vent and stay outta trouble!

Here's to another year here at SteelerAddicts! :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2008, 07:45 PM
That's what it's all about and that's what makes SA such a success, people just generally get along well and stick together. Sure there are personality clashes and not everybody agrees but hell what fun would that be :lol:

Not every forum can say they have what we have here regardless of their size; when you can find a place that has everything we have thanks to our members you just can't help but enjoy being here.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
SA is great and everybody involved from the owners, mods, and members make this site great.....I know I'm not the most friendly of people at times but I hold no grudges and I hope nobody holds one against me.....I'm an emotional person in general and very passionate about the Steelers so sometimes its in a negative way.....But I deal with Steelers losses better now because of SA since I have a place to vent.....So that helps and I thank you all for putting up with me....

Here is to 2009 SA and another great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucsfan4ever
12-23-2008, 10:07 AM
This is not just a great Steelers site....it's a great site, period!!

You welcome fans of other teams and make them feel a part of the site...I thoroughly enjoy SA and never miss a day checking in.

Hope everyone here has a fantastic 2009!!

Deb
12-23-2008, 12:42 PM
This is not just a great Steelers site....it's a great site, period!!

You welcome fans of other teams and make them feel a part of the site...I thoroughly enjoy SA and never miss a day checking in.

Hope everyone here has a fantastic 2009!!You said that pretty darn well.....it's just a great site. No words can really explain what this site means to me....how much the people here mean to me. I really do consider this another home....everyone here has always been so kind and welcoming. It's just one of those things that is beyond words for me anymore

lloydfan4life
12-23-2008, 01:52 PM
The awesome members and the great attitudes of our mods make this the best Steeler site on the web! :cope:

Although Shell and I are fairly new to this site you all have welcomed us with open arms and supported us through a very rough month. We appreciate each and every one of you and we're thankful to be a part of such a great group of Steeler Fans! :sHa_friends:
Feels a lot like family, it really does! :yellowthumb:

Here's to a great 2009 here at SA!! :beer2:

$teelersRule
12-23-2008, 06:57 PM
i dont really post very often and just sit back and read everyone else's opinions but i would like to thank everyone for a great year here and i will continue to stop in multiple times a day myself! happy holidays everyone! :grin1: and GO STEELERS :cope:

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Keep up the good work guys.

floodcitygirl
12-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for all of the work that you all put into making this such a great place. SA is truly a gem.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-26-2008, 07:14 PM
"it's been said many times many ways.. " sorry spirit of the season there!! :lol: Truly this has to be one of, if not the best STEELERS sites on the web!! I try and make it by daily to art least get a glimpse of what's happening and to hear from the BEST fans of the BEST team in the league!!:tt02::tt02:

DIESELMAN
12-28-2008, 04:47 AM
Special thanks to Dan for having the inspiration to start SA. :toot:
To Matt (TOP GUN) and Chris (AZ_Steeler) for taking over SA and bringing it to even greater heights. :toot:
To all the mods, keeping the place neat and tidy, without breaking a sweat. :toot:
Biggest thanks of all goes to the members, without y'all, SA wouldn't be SA. :toot:

This is absolutely thee best Steelers site in the world. We have people posting from all around the world. Very intelligent and insightful posts by everyone.

We're only going to get better!!!!! :woot:

Prosdo
12-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Hard to believe how much SA has grown since it first started. Thanks for starting the place Dan. It was a breath of fresh air and still is. Thanks Dan and Matt for bringing me over and putting me on staff. Love it here!