PDA

View Full Version : Great game guys

MCNAIR4MVP
12-21-2008, 11:28 PM
I want to say good game to you guys today. I was at the game (season ticket holder), and the atmosphere was great. There was more **** talking in the stadium than I have seen in a long, long time.

You guys got some great players, and some great traveling fans. Sorry about the terrible towel smash at the end of the game. I hope we play you guys again in the AFC Championship to give you a shot at revenge, and our defense another shot at that pitiful QB :D

GL next week, though you probably won't need it against Cleveland!

:stirpot:

Stairwayto7
12-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks? I think? Your team was the better team today, we never really got going on defense or offense. I hope it was us, and not so much you! But I`m waiting to find out! LOL

MCNAIR4MVP
12-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, we didn't even have our best 2 players on our entire team, offense or defense.

When Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch get back, Big Ben is going to get raped.

You guys have a stellar WR core. We would kill for Holmes, Ward, Washington, and even Sweed on our team.

Clevelandsux
12-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Don't count your horses to quickly.

MCNAIR4MVP
12-21-2008, 11:41 PM
Not trolling. I can state my opinion, yes?

Stairwayto7
12-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Well, we didn't even have our best 2 players on our entire team, offense or defense.

When Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch get back, Big Ben is going to get raped.

You guys have a stellar WR core. We would kill for Holmes, Ward, Washington, and even Sweed on our team.

Your team played well and won. Our team can play better and lost! We`ll see! We won`t turn the ball over 6 times every game.

Steelerlyn
12-21-2008, 11:45 PM
They'll kill us again.....no doubt about it ........The Titans are just a better team and like you said 2 of your best players didn't even play. You have a deep bench too something more we don't have.

Iron City South
12-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Dude, Lendale White is a classless piece of sh1t. His little stunt with the Terrible Towel isn't sitting real well with Steeler Nation right now. I hope like hell we see you all again because I'm sure there's 53 men that will have something to say about fat asses actions after the game.

They need to call TJ Housyomamama from the Cincy Bungs and ask him how his little Terrible Towel schtick went a few years ago ....

Payback is a bitch .... and if you're around long enough in the tourneyment, you'll soon find out what I mean.

SteelerBee43
12-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Dude, Lendale White is a classless piece of sh1t. His little stunt with the Terrible Towel isn't sitting real well with Steeler Nation right now. I hope like hell we see you all again because I'm sure there's 53 men that will have something to say about fat asses actions after the game.

They need to call TJ Housyomamama from the Cincy Bungs and ask him how his little Terrible Towel schtick went a few years ago ....

Payback is a bitch .... and if you're around long enough in the tourneyment, you'll soon find out what I mean.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2008, 12:20 AM
Keep this clean you guys, I removed those 3 posts that were needless and not worth having in this conversation. Keep it clean, no need to go crazy here on each other.

Great game to your name McNair, you guys outplayed us today and hopefully we'll see you all again.

Steel Trap86
12-22-2008, 01:02 AM
ya we'll see you in the AFC championship game there bud, thats if you guys can even get past Baltimore

AZ_Steeler
12-22-2008, 11:25 AM
What's the point? Why stop by after the game? Are you one of the TT stomping fat asses well? You weren't here before the game and had the Steelers won you wouldn't have stopped by after the game. So take your McNair loving, trying to prove you've been a fan for a long time *** and climb back in your hole!

Steelersfan
12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
What's the point? Why stop by after the game? Are you one of the TT stomping fat asses well? You weren't here before the game and had the Steelers won you wouldn't have stopped by after the game. So take your McNair loving, trying to prove you've been a fan for a long time *** and climb back in your hole!

I never knew you had this side of you AZ...............:lol:

:tt02:

HUNT4SEVEN
12-22-2008, 12:42 PM

Well said my friend well said thank u:yellowthumb::tt02:

Stlrs4Life
12-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Our pitiful QB? Please. Our QB won his SB.

Lunchbucket
12-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Titans were the better team Sunday.NO excuses Would love another crack at them in the playoffs.