PDA

View Full Version : LenDale White disgraces Terrible Towel; Steeler fans are fuming!

AZ_Steeler
12-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Did anyone else see what he did at the end of the game with the Terrible Towel? For those that didn't he took the towel, threw it on the ground and smeared it around in the dirt and mud with his shoe... the last person to disrespect the towel ended up getting his 'grill' knocked out the next time they played and I wouldn't be surprised if these two teams met again the playoffs!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2008, 04:38 PM
I saw it AZ, that just pissed me off big time...more than I already am. Hey White, blitzburgh karma is a bad thing to **** off boy..don't go acting like you ****in did anything this game that was great. You'll find out in January in one way or another.

Bombhunter
12-21-2008, 04:42 PM
I have to agree with you guys. While Ben got my anger going, that Terrible Towel defamation just pissed me off more. I'm just all-around mad at everything right now...

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2008, 04:48 PM
It was purely classless, thats all I can say! They will pay for that.

steelers4life66
12-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Don't think we'll see them again. I'm saying its rat birds at Pittsburgh.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2008, 04:53 PM
I have to agree with you guys. While Ben got my anger going, that Terrible Towel defamation just pissed me off more. I'm just all-around mad at everything right now...

You got that right man, you don't see a Steeler play ever doing something like when we win. It's pure ****ing childish behavior from an overrated punk *** kid who thinks he's god.

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2008, 04:53 PM
I saw it AZ, that just pissed me off big time...more than I already am. Hey White, blitzburgh karma is a bad thing to **** off boy..don't go acting like you ****in did anything this game that was great. You'll find out in January in one way or another.

Remember the last Jagoff to pull that stunt.

T.J. Douchemanzadeh sound familiar??? The Steelers won the next game.

Forged in Steel
12-21-2008, 04:56 PM
That wasn't an official Terrible Towel, but still he's an ***.

Steel Trap86
12-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Lendale White is a ****in clown, I guess he doesnt understand that you still have to win in January before you can start that ****. What happened to TJ who's your momma after he whiped his cleets with the towel? oh ya the Steelers went into there house in the playoffs and beat **** out of the Bengals and went on to win the Superbowl. **** Lendale White and the Titans, they arent even that great of a team, Pittsburgh gave them the game today with too many turnovers and too many mistakes on offense, and our poor running game didnt help.

Chris Johnson can eat sh!t too, did you see him start his little high step 5 yards before he was in the endzone, polamolu almost stripped the ball from him and I wish he did.

This loss wasnt a big one though, the Steelers do not need home field advantage, would have been nice, but you know they are road warriors in the playoffs, and we'll have at least one game in Pittsburgh.

Clevelandsux
12-21-2008, 05:00 PM
What did he have? A whooping 19 yards rushing?

--- Added 12/21/2008 at 04:00 PM ---

Yes, but is certainly not a way you want to go into the playoffs. We were exposed today. But, I still think we can beat these guys.

We lost for one reason, and one reason only. Bigben played awful. You cannot have this.

Troyisabeast_43
12-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Keith Bulluck did it as well at the end of the game. Cowher commented on this as well on the postgame saying this wasnt a very smart move at all seeing that the Titans could very well meet the Steelers again. The Titans need to keep in mind the Steelers are one more win away from facing the Titans again in the AFC Title game should they both win their respective playoff games. I agree that White's ghetto punk *** went way overboard and I hope that it comes back to bite them in the worst way come playoff time...

KSSteelerfan
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Boy oh Boy...........when I saw what Lenny did to the terrible towel....well lets just put it this way. My blood pressure rose and I saw red. I so hope that the schoolgirls from Tennessee have a major epic failure in the first playoff game. I so want them to become the Cubs of the NFL. Grrrrrr:cursin:

steelers4life66
12-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Boy oh Boy...........when I saw what Lenny did to the terrible towel....well lets just put it this way. My blood pressure rose and I saw red. I so hope that the schoolgirls from Tennessee have a major epic failure in the first playoff game. I so want them to become the Cubs of the NFL. Grrrrrr:cursin:
I think the rat birds are going to end up F**king up their SB dreams.

KSSteelerfan
12-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I think the rat birds are going to end up F**king up their SB dreams.

Geez I could only hope that were the case. I don't know who I dislike more right now...the Ratbirds or the Tennessee Tuxedo's ...........I hope that you are truly right.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Remember the last Jagoff to pull that stunt.

T.J. Douchemanzadeh sound familiar??? The Steelers won the next game.

:rant2:That's what i said right after seeing that low class so called running back doing what he did to the Terrible Towel, if we get to the AFC champiomship i hope an pray we play them:cursin:

Steel Trap86
12-21-2008, 07:46 PM
FU.CK Lendale White and Tennessee, what they did pisses me right off. I wouldnt be surprised if Baltimore takes out Tennessee and comes to Pittsburgh. Titans arent even that great of a team, the Steelers gave them the game today by turning the ball over and once again not being able to score in the redzone.

lloydfan4life
12-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I hope the Rats lose to them. :pray:

I want our boys to have another shot at them! :cope: No way will the Steelers lose in TN again this year. Not with a Super Bowl on the line!

Lendale White, you're a Funkin' Punk you little coward. You think smearing our terrible towel in the mud is going to go unpunished? :lol: Why don't you ask TJ Doeshismamma how it worked out for him?

SteelerNC
12-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I hope the Rats lose to them. :pray:

I want our boys to have another shot at them! :cope: No way will the Steelers lose in TN again this year. Not with a Super Bowl on the line!

Lendale White, you're a Funkin' Punk you little coward. You think smearing our terrible towel in the mud is going to go unpunished? :lol: Why don't you ask TJ Doeshismamma how it worked out for him?

Agree. I want them to have another chance at the TITans. :cope:

Steel Trap86
12-21-2008, 08:06 PM
(on how he got his hands on a “Terrible Towel”)

BULLOCK: I think in the beginning of the fourth quarter or something like that, I put in a request. I saw a bunch of them waving around our stadium so I said I need to get my hands on one of those.

(on there being footage of him stomping on the “Terrible Towel”)

BULLOCK: I don’t care. I don’t care. Once it gets down to playoffs and stuff like that, it just is what it is. My team has been in a position of where it has been down for years and we’ve gradually come back to the top. I don’t care, you know what I’m saying. I really don’t care and it’s not disrespect to the Pittsburgh Steeler players or anything like that because there are a lot of great football players over there and coaches that I have a tremendous amount of respect for. But that’s just our stand. Anybody that’s going to come through here in the playoffs, we plan to stomp them out. That has to be our stand.

That fat ugly **** lendale white didnt say anything yet, but these guys are writing cheques there asses cant cash. IT IS disrespect to Steeler players & coaches when you step on the Towel, nothing less. I think they did it purely to disrespect. What happened to TJ Hoochimamma after he whiped his little cleets with it? ya we went into there house in the playoffs and beat them down before we won the Superbowl. What they did was stupid, even Cowher said it. They can have the #1 seed, we still have the bye (which at this point we are going to need) and we just take out cleveland next sunday and go into the playoffs on a winning note.

:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2008, 08:11 PM
I doesn't matter what they say, it's a blatant show of disrespect and a childish act. The Steeler players remembered with Douchemanzada did with the Towel and ever since then he's paid for it time and time again when we play them. Mark it down if we see Tennessee again White will get a few extra shots courtesy of the defense and the fans won't forget it either.

It's a classless act by a punk *** kid in Lendale White who has no idea what it means to win and lose gracefully. You can bet your last dollar if Tomlin ever saw a Steeler player take an opposing teams item and stomp on it like that he'd have their *** in a sling!

Prosdo
12-21-2008, 10:05 PM
See you in the playoffs jagoffs!

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Karma is a real bitch. :yesnod:

scott0326
12-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Fat *** White is going to get killed the next time they play...

JoeThomas
12-21-2008, 10:17 PM
taking a step back as a browns fan i agree it was disrespectful. its like the cowboys star. you just dont desecrate it. talk all you want but you dont mess with another team like that. good thing is you will both may have the chance too settle it. bad move on his part. you learn not to have the target on your back.

Troyisabeast_43
12-21-2008, 10:23 PM
The Titans if they were going to do that at all should have done it if they end up beating the Steelers in the AFC Championship game. Newsflash to Lendale White and Keith Bulluck who also had the towel up and was mocking it at the end of the game you dont get no championships or Lombardi Trophy's for clinching homefield advantage and the number 1 seed in the playoffs. It just means you get to play every game at home and that's it nothing more nothing less. The Steelers you can bet your last dollar will see that and use that to every advantage and motivational factor they can with this defense should they see the Titans again in the Championship game...

BlitzburghNation
12-21-2008, 10:30 PM
How about :whiz: on white,,,,,,While leaving the game titan fans were celebrating,"rightfully so" but when confronting steeler fans they were told,we'll be back and remember who has 5 titles :lol:

But for the most part them titan fans were not disrespectful,,,,,,,,,I sure hope we get another shot at these guys :popcorn:

Iron City South
12-21-2008, 11:05 PM
I hope like hell we see them again ..... I really do. :cursin:

Steelers Fans Fuming After Terrible Towel Stomping
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ―
AP

Today's Steelers loss against the Tennessee Titans was a tough game to swallow for all the fans who were anticipating a win and home-field advantage in the playoffs.

"It was a sad day and a team they should have beat," said Rod Delowe, of Moon Township. "They did not play well."

There were fumbles, interceptions and in the end, it means the Steelers are only guaranteed to play their first playoff game in Pittsburgh.

"They won the Super Bowl as the sixth seed without a single home game. So, no, to us, it's not huge," said Justin Cleveland, of Ridgeway.

For Steelers fans, it is disappointing loss, but it paled in comparison after Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck celebrated the win by stomping on the Terrible Towel.

For Steelers fans there is nothing more sacred than the Terrible Towel and many fans were outraged to see that kind of disrespect.

"Don't ever let anyone step on those Terrible Towels," said one fan. "We're from Pittsburgh, we need to go to Tennessee and step all over them."

"That's going to give us the incentive the next time we play them to walk all over them," added Albert Edmunds, of Chartiers City.

The Steelers still have one more home game, next week against the Cleveland Browns, but the stakes are very different now.

"Pittsburgh, we expect to win the Super Bowl every year," added Delowe. "I mean, we as a city are very spoiled in that we have a team that competes every year and we expect a win every single time. Yes, we are very spoiled, but that's not a bad thing."

http://kdka.com/steelers/Steelers.fans.loss.2.892597.html

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2008, 11:22 PM
As right we should be fuming, we should be fuming at how bad we played, at how bad our OC is, at how much we weren't ready for this game today but to add to the fire that classless act by White was a disgrace and childish. He must be hanging out with douchemanzada from the Bungals.

Steelerlyn
12-21-2008, 11:25 PM
As right we should be fuming, we should be fuming at how bad we played, at how bad our OC is, at how much we weren't ready for this game today but to add to the fire that classless act by White was a disgrace and childish. He must be hanging out with douchemanzada from the Bungals.

Very immature. You can tell the kind of class a person has or doen't have and this act was not wise:yellowthumb:

steelerschick1220
12-21-2008, 11:47 PM
What lard *** White did pissed me off more then anyhting our team did out there today. I mean, we had five good games. We were due for a bad one. Just be thankful it wasn't in the playoffs. I still feel good about our Super Bowl chances. I also like the odds of us stomping all over the Titans next time we see them. Maybe White should give Who's-Your-Mama a call. I bet he can tell him how well stomping on the towel worked for him.

Troyisabeast_43
12-21-2008, 11:57 PM
What lard *** White did pissed me off more then anyhting our team did out there today. I mean, we had five good games. We were due for a bad one. Just be thankful it wasn't in the playoffs. I still feel good about our Super Bowl chances. I also like the odds of us stomping all over the Titans next time we see them. Maybe White should give Who's-Your-Mama a call. I bet he can tell him how well stomping on the towel worked for him.

There will be different circumstances next time if the Steelers do meet the Titans in the AFC Championship game which I believe will favor the Steelers. I think they will clearly be the underdog next time they meet based on this game alone and the game once again being in Tennessee and I think that clearly works to the Steelers advantage seeing that they play better as the underdog. It will be nice to see Tennessee again in the championship game should it happen but both teams have a long way to go and one more tough game to win in the playoffs before we can even consider talking about that.

steelerschick1220
12-22-2008, 12:02 AM
I WANT to see the Titans again. I WANT to kick their whiny little asses so bad in the playoffs. Words cannot express this feeling I have right now.It was blatent disrespect to me. I hope we knock Bullock and White on their rear ends next time we see them. As soon I saw what they did, I told my sister, "Who's-Your-Mama did the same thing and we kicked the bengals *** in the playoffs." It was classless and immature. I am getting pissed again just thinking about it...........

steelerschick1220
12-22-2008, 12:04 AM
There will be different circumstances next time if the Penguins do meet the Titans in the AFC Championship game which I believe will favor the Steelers. I think they will clearly be the underdog next time they meet based on this game alone and the game once again being in Tennessee and I think that clearly works to the Steelers advantage seeing that they play better as the underdog. It will be nice to see Tennessee again in the championship game should it happen but both teams have a long way to go and one more tough game to win in the playoffs before we can even consider talking about that.
I know. But trust me, I have thought about it.........lol. I enjoy being the underdog much better then everyone's chic pick to go all the way.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-22-2008, 12:27 AM
I know. But trust me, I have thought about it.........lol. I enjoy being the underdog much better then everyone's chic pick to go all the way.
Yea just ask cleveland what it feels like to be the chick pick:lol::lol::lol:

DIESELMAN
12-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Classy team you got there Fisher.....:whatever:

Ambridge
12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
White is nothing but a FAT-POS!!!

Thank goodness the Steelers took a pass on this Over-rated Backup when he came out of USC.

I hope Tomlin has enough sense to use this show of disrespect if the Steelers should see the Titans again.

steelers4life66
12-22-2008, 08:56 AM
I've never liked that a**hole. He's shot his mouth off ever since he started in the NFL. And it's not like the guy is even a good football player.

AZ_Steeler
12-22-2008, 10:22 AM
The Steelers Won't forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUTmJ84VGs

snowman79
12-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Hey what goes around comes around lets just make sure its his *** that we stand on and grind into the dirt.

Degrade The Steelers at your peril !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:postal:

:bigfinger:

:logospin::pennant::logospin:

ejsteeler
12-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Besides Ben's screw ups, the O-line looked pitiful. How does an untested rookie sack our QB 3.5 times? I'm a believer folks, but this is testing my belief's. How does this line get us through the playoffs if Arians doesn't game plan better than this and account for our weaknesses instead of acknowledging them, and plan accordingly?

AZ_Steeler
12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Fuel for the fire!!!

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081221/capt.0c818c20d24e442897cf86dc45793190.steelers_tit ans_football_tnmh126.jpg|http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081221/capt.9713ec14e8674b5384bee84e94ba19fc.steelers_tit ans_football_tnmh124.jpg

Koopa
12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
I've never liked that a**hole. He's shot his mouth off ever since he started in the NFL. And it's not like the guy is even a good football player.

he may be an *******, but i wish we had a running back on his level...........i'm not saying he's good, i'm saying our running backs now suck complete ***, that's why i'd take white on our team any day......or at least until mendenhall gets healthy and shows what he can do

coggsnyrnyg
12-22-2008, 02:56 PM
I saw it on ESPN News. I had a flashback to the WWF when I was a kid. Hulk Hogan had just beat up on Nikolai Volkoff, then after the match he grabbed the Soviet flag, pulled it off it's pole, spit on it and used it to shine his shoes.

KSSteelerfan
12-22-2008, 03:08 PM
You went into Tennessee and you were waving you little rags around and you got what you had coming. Get over it and quit your crying. The Steelers are over rated and the Titans just proved. Nice job Steelers so called #1 defense, more like choke job. How about the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that resulted in a Titans TD. Classy!!
I salute the Tennessee Titans because they're in the same division as the BELOVED INDPLS COLTS, however Colts will beat the Titans and the Browns will go into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers..........:nono:

:troll2::trollsign:

coggsnyrnyg
12-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Keep in mind, had the Steelers just won the game, the Titans would not have desecrated the Pittsburgh Municipal Flag.

DBR96A
12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
You went into Tennessee and you were waving you little rags around and you got what you had coming. Get over it and quit your crying. The Steelers are over rated and the Titans just proved. Nice job Steelers so called #1 defense, more like choke job. How about the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that resulted in a Titans TD. Classy!!
I salute the Tennessee Titans because they're in the same division as the BELOVED INDPLS COLTS, however Colts will beat the Titans and the Browns will go into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers..........:nono:

Come back here whenever the Colts improve on their 0-7 post-season record against the Steelers. Have a nice life! :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
12-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Keep in mind, had the Steelers just won the game, the Titans would not have desecrated the Pittsburgh Municipal Flag.

It's all good cogg the Titans had their day and their way with the Steelers yesterday. They beat the Steelers once and Ill give them credit for that they were the better team yesterday. We will see if they can do it on January 18th again in Tennessee if both teams are fortunate enough to make it to the AFC Championship game. I seriously believe the Titans have a much better chance of being one and done in their first playoff game then the Steelers do. The Titans are the 1 seed in the AFC and I am telling you right now the way the seeds are setting up this year in the AFC with the lower seeded teams such as Indy as the 5 and Baltimore as the 6 being better teams then the 3 and 4 seeded division winners will be, there is a very good chance that the Titans will end up playing one of them and the Steelers possibly getting the winner of the AFC East or AFC West. I can easily see the Titans being one and done if they have to meet either the Colts or the Ravens in their first playoff game, and the odds are that exactly what is going to happen the way the seeding is set up as we sit here today and what it probably will look like at the end of this coming Sunday.

Ambridge
12-22-2008, 03:46 PM

You have a lot of nerve mentioning the word choke when "Jughead" Manning has written a mini-series on the subject.

You'll have to excuse me while I go and rewatch Mike Vanderpuke slice that missed playoff FG from 2005......you remember that game don't you "Mr. Heimlich"??

coggsnyrnyg
12-22-2008, 05:45 PM
I can easily see the Titans being one and done if they have to meet either the Colts or the Ravens in their first playoff gameI totally agree. If I was a betting man, I would bet the Colts heavy in the first round. If Baltimore gets in, I would like them against whoever wins the AFC East, maybe not as much against New England, but without question against Miami or the J-E-T-S $UCK $UCK $UCK.

Same in the NFC. Whoever loses the division amongst Atlanta and Carolina will likely beat the NFC North champ, and at this point I think even the Lions could beat Arizona.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2008, 07:13 PM
IF the Ravens get in they'll lose in the 2nd round for sure if not the first. Their inexperience at QB and the young offensive line won't be up to the challenge in the post season...bank on it!

The Colts are the team you don't want to play right now because they are hot, but the way to beat them is pressure on Manning. You get in Peyton's face, knock him down, sack him, get him out of rythmn and you can shut down their offense.

This F'n thread just pisses me off, I want to see their asses again and when we beat them I want Harrison and Ward to take a Terrible Towel and go over to White, and the rest of that team and wave it proud in their F'n faces and then wave bye bye as they go the hell home!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

MPYOUNG33
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM
LenDale White is fat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoC5M2MJ19Q

Steel Trap86
12-22-2008, 09:46 PM
This F'n thread just pisses me off, I want to see their asses again and when we beat them I want Harrison and Ward to take a Terrible Towel and go over to White, and the rest of that team and wave it proud in their F'n faces and then wave bye bye as they go the hell home!!!!!!! :bigfinger:

That's a f'n great idea! I would like nothing more then the Steelers beating the Titans in the AFC title game at there house and waving the towel right in that whole teams face:cope::cope::tt02::tt02::cope:

McNabbulous5
12-22-2008, 11:30 PM
I thought that was classless as well and I am an Eagles fan and I think that we invented classless. Anyways I would like to see you guys stomp the crap out of the Titans in the title game but I do not think they will be there.

As far as the guy who posted for the Colts I do not like to feed the trolls but if history serves me correctly aren't the Steelers 13-5 against you in the regular season and a perfect 5-0 against you in the playoffs??? I'll refresh your memory of one recent game
January 15, 2006 - Steelers 21 Colts 18

Oh and Joey Porter called from Miami... Your team is STILL soft!!!!:cope:

igor0190
12-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Anyone else notice how Indy fans on average are terrible in so many ways? A large number of them are just bandwago jumpers who started liking the team because they saw one of Mannings lame a$$ commercials. They sit there in the stands with their stupid horse heads on and get confused at what's actually happening in the game. It's sad to see such a pathetic group have a successful team. Dare I say, Browns fans probably deserve more. Unfortunately for them they're in the Steelers division.

steelers4life66
12-23-2008, 12:24 AM
I thought that was classless as well and I am an Eagles fan and I think that we invented classless. Anyways I would like to see you guys stomp the crap out of the Titans in the title game but I do not think they will be there.

As far as the guy who posted for the Colts I do not like to feed the trolls but if history serves me correctly aren't the Steelers 13-5 against you in the regular season and a perfect 5-0 against you in the playoffs??? I'll refresh your memory of one recent game
January 15, 2006 - Steelers 21 Colts 18

Oh and Joey Porter called from Miami... Your team is STILL soft!!!!:cope: Guess he's still mad about that beat down in 05.:lol:

KY TITAN
12-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Titans 'set tone' for playoffs with big win over SteelersBy Teresa M. WalkerThe Associated Presshttp://www.titansonline.com/wpimages/Johnson_Chris/johnson_chris44.jpg
Rookie RB Chris Johnson's 21-yard touchdown run put the Titans ahead for good, 17-14, in the third quarter.
NASHVILLE, TN, Dec. 21, 2008 — The Tennessee Titans wanted to head into the playoffs with a little momentum. Thanks to a dominating performance over the Pittsburgh Steelers, they'll have much more than that.
Kerry Collins threw for a touchdown, Chris Johnson and LenDale White ran for a score apiece, and the Titans routed the Steelers 31-14 in a showdown of the AFC's best teams. Tennessee clinched the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Coach Jeff Fisher called this the Titans best game this season.
"This was not a statement game by no means," Fisher said. "It was a momentum game. We needed to build momentum for the playoffs and the bye week by playing well and winning the game. The bonus is the second game here at home."
Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck, who celebrated by stomping on a Terrible Towel at the end, was much more succinct.
"It sets the tone for the playoffs in the AFC," he said.
The Titans improved the NFL's best record to 13-2 with their 15th win in 17 games. But they were coming off a loss to Houston in which they failed to score a touchdown for the first time this year and were up against the NFL's stingiest defense.
They snapped back very well, ending the Steelers' five-game winning streak and becoming the first team to top 300 yards against Pittsburgh (11-4) this season.
Tennessee finished with 323 yards.
Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin denied his Steelers were flat after a tough stretch in their third road game in four weeks.
"If you don't take care of the football versus good people, it comes back to bite you," Tomlin said.
Tennessee did it without Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth and end Kyle Vanden Bosch because of injuries. Their replacements helped them rest easy as the Titans sacked Ben Roethlisberger five times and forced him into four turnovers that they turned into 21 points.
Rookie Jason Jones, who started for Haynesworth, had 3 sacks and forced Roethlisberger into three fumbles. Michael Griffin, a Pro Bowl alternate, came up with two interceptions for Tennessee.
"The effort we got out of that group was nothing less than spectacular," Fisher said.
With Roethlisberger trying to come up with more of his late-game magic, Griffin ended the Steelers' latest comeback try picking him off again. Griffin ran back across the field and up the left sideline for an 83-yard TD return with 16 seconds left. Roethlisberger's first turnover hurt the most, coming at the 1 in the first quarter as he was about to score.
"I don't know how damaging (it was)," Roethlisberger said. "It's hard to say. Any time you get there and take that crowd out of it, I mean, we were going to score some kind of points. Maybe their crowd gets out of it.
"We're not going to point fingers around here. We've done a great job of that all year. We win as a team, we lose as a team."
The Steelers, who had to win out to earn the No. 1 seed for the first time since 2004, had plenty of waving Terrible Towels in the sold-out crowd as fans stood throughout the game.
"It was a little surprising to see that many in our stadium," Collins said.
But Tennessee had its fans chanting "Titans, Titans" early in the fourth quarter and celebrating at the end.
In a game of streaks, the Titans scored the first 10 points, with Collins finding Justin Gage on a 34-yarder after Roethlisberger's second fumble of the game.
Roethlisberger answered by driving the Steelers to two touchdowns. He tossed the 100th TD of his career to Santonio Holmes in the second quarter. He was a perfect 3-of-3 for 62 yards in the third quarter, when he capped a four-play drive with a 21-yarder to Hines Ward and a 14-10 lead, Pittsburgh's first of the game.
But the Titans, who now have won eight of nine games against the Steelers in Tennessee, scored the final 21 points.
The Titans drove 79 yards in 11 plays after Roethlisberger put Pittsburgh up 14-10, and the key play came on fourth-and-inches at the Steelers 21. Tennessee, which failed to complete a fourth-and-3 pass in losing at Houston, had Collins pitch out to Johnson, and the rookie ran untouched 21 yards for a TD.
Then Griffin picked off Roethlisberger by stepping in front of receiver Nate Washington on the next drive, and he returned his pick 32 yards. White scored his 15th TD rushing on a 1-yard run on the first play of the fourth quarter.
"That is not the way we are used to playing defense," Steelers linebacker James Harrison said. "They did a good job. They came out and imposed their will."

the towel thing was keith bulluck, not white....and i have to say it dont make a damn which one of the two done it it's unbecoming of a pro football player to in any way try to disgrace another teams colors or logo....

AZ_Steeler
12-23-2008, 01:07 AM
the towel thing was keith bulluck, not white
Then who is this in the video:

The Steelers Won't forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUTmJ84VGs

Colts Rock
12-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Damn, that video is awesome. That is great. LMFAOhttp://12257408679

Steel Trap86
12-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Hahahaha "Colts Rock" you are obviously hung up on the past if you are coming in here just to hate on the Steelers, they really whooped your asses in that game didnt they? waaaaaaa somebody call the wambulance for this clown. :lol: :lol:

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Steelersfan
12-23-2008, 01:23 AM
05? This is 08 idiot. And we're not talking about Bens second year. Why are you so hung up on stupid crap in the past? New England without Fag Brady? So what. Dallas? They suck, who cares? Ravens? Rookie QB. Big deal. You're a joke like the Steelers.
COLTS KICKED YOUR ASSES IN YOUR HOUSE BITCHES
GO BROWNS TO BEAT THE OVER RATED STEELERS
PEYTON IS THE MVP
STEELERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fag with your queer little smiley face waving gay pee rag. Is that supposed to be Myron the pole smoker Cope? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You're a joke coming to a Steelers board running your mouth after the Titans of all teams beat us. Took you 8 wins in a row over teams like the Browns, Bengals, Lions and Jags to come run your mouth? WOW! You sound like a Pats fan all excited cause you can beat up on teams in the NFC West.

Combined record of teams we lost to:
44-15-1

Combined record of teams Colts lost to:
32-28

AZ_Steeler
12-23-2008, 02:37 AM
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/img/CopeCurse.jpg

ejsteeler
12-23-2008, 09:50 AM
It's all good. After his beloved colts get their arses handed to them, we won't hear from him again. Of course, if his mom finds out he has been playing on the computer in stead of doing his homework, we may never hear from him again anyway when she takes away his computer. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Typical, retarded, childish, behavior from punk *** trolls who don't know a football from a tampon! You guys come in here running your mouth like you think you're intimidating someone and that we're supposed to think the Colts & Titans are unbeatable. Get over yourselves and when both of you find your teams sitting on the couch in late January we'll see who's the more overrated team.

You act like a child you'll be treated liked one!

Anyways back on topic; Hey Lendale..Karma is a bitch dude! Lesser people than you (if there are any in this world) have done what you did and lived to regret it.

Silverback
12-26-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm excited for when, in January, that **** rag steps out for his first run of the game, in the 3rd quarter, and something tickles Silverback's memory. Congratulations LenDale White your now dead.