PDA

View Full Version : Umm.. I can now understand..

BR7
12-20-2008, 11:40 PM
why Seattle got rid of Hamlin.

LMFAO @ his tackling abilities. He whiffed on both those TD runs at the end, lol. What a joke. Hated to see the Ravens win, but that collapse by Big Ds D is classic. Way to close the stadium bitches, lol.

BlackGold4vr
12-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah, all that talk about Dallas being the team to beat and there defense being mad because they didn't get no respect. Now you can see why! No excuses, our offense has laid eggs for our defense all year long and have NEVER given up 33. That was a pretty sad display of defense! Can we take Demarcus Ware out of the DPOY running? I mean he was on the field for those 77 and 82 yard runs. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:hehheh:

:rofl:

BR7
12-20-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm sure some tool will chime in and defend Ware.. something like..

"they didn't even run to his side of the field (on those two runs) because hes so beastly. So he still should get the DPOY because he's a shutdown LB. Closes off half the field like a shutdown corner." "The Ravens knew he'd blow up the play, so they ran away from him."

Something like that..

****ing Hamlin.. I'm still laughing and I had to rewind the runs again.. First one, lol.. major whiff. Second one, a minor whiff + a stiff arm. :hehheh:

BlackGold4vr
12-21-2008, 12:03 AM
The experts were not only picking this team to win but they were talking about Dallas being the favorite to win the SB. Getting hot at the right time and all that garbage. Kinda tough to win a SB when you don't make the playoffs. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

And Philly is no slouch. They are playing good football in Philly. Dallas is now behind the Falcons and the Eagles for the 6th spot.

:cowboyssuck:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2008, 12:11 AM
That was the worst defensive stands I've seen in I don't know how long... you stack all 11 guys in the box and still can't make the tackle!! yeah Hamlin was a total joke, how do you let back to back long TD runs with the game on the line and really the playoffs on the line.

BlackGold4vr
12-21-2008, 12:15 AM
That was the worst defensive stands I've seen in I don't know how long... you stack all 11 guys in the box and still can't make the tackle!! yeah Hamlin was a total joke, how do you let back to back long TD runs with the game on the line and really the playoffs on the line.

Don't be surprised if Jerry Jones goes after any of the 3 Ravens LB free agents in the off-season. Jerry really hates to lose! :lol:

steelers4life66
12-21-2008, 12:54 AM
Man, I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard at that second TD run. I hope Tony's old lady dumps him tonight, Tells him she can't date a loser. Dallis you suck.:moon:

Prosdo
12-21-2008, 01:02 AM
I think my Dallas Cowboy fan friend is probably having a heart attack. This should have been their game.

NCSteeler
12-21-2008, 01:39 AM
The media and what not will make this all about Romo and his December record. He had them back in it after coming out and playing awful early. And then the D implodes. Absolutely too funny.

steelers4life66
12-21-2008, 01:42 AM
The media and what not will make this all about Romo and his December record. He had them back in it after coming out and playing awful early. And then the D implodes. Absolutely too funny.
I think the D was tired from being on the field all night:lol:. But your right, Good teams go that extra mile.

JensK
12-21-2008, 05:23 AM
Those two interceptions by Reed... GJ Romo... GJ! Even Ben makes more intelligent throws than that.

LarryNJ
12-21-2008, 07:27 AM
I didn't see the first run but the second one was funny to watch, the longest run ever by an opposing player in the last game at their stadium and he's almost 300#! hahahahaI hope Jerry Jones goes 20 years before he ever see's a playoff game in his new stadium!

kgreen
12-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Even a decent defense at home doesn't give up those long runs. I knew Dallas would blow this one. They can't seem to get over each other long enough to win.