PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's outcome between the Titans Steelers...

ponyboy1012
12-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Do you really think the Titans have a chance without Hanyesworth and Von whatever? I mean I like Collins cause he's a Penn Stater but how's he gonna throw once we take away the run game?

Steelers - 31
Titans - 10

:helmet: :tt02:

AZ_Steeler
12-20-2008, 03:29 AM
I personally think it's still going to be a hard fought game. Granted the Steelers do have the edge with the Titans missing their key defenders. Collins may have been around for a while but I think the pressure is from the Steelers D is going to get to him as it has done to every other QB the Steelers have faced.

K Train
12-20-2008, 03:36 AM
finnegan is the only player on the titans d that scares me, the dude is aggressive as ****...he has no problem jumping routes

steelcitysfinestXL
12-20-2008, 02:05 PM
finnegan is the only player on the titans d that scares me, the dude is aggressive as ****...he has no problem jumping routes

Thats the same thing i said K! Finnegan is one of those corners who has the smarts to go along with atheletic ability. Griffin is no bum either. Other than that, like i said before, i saw us having a chance to REALLY beat these guys with Vandenbosh, Vickerson and Haynesworth. Now, IF we run willie and MeMo they will have running room and we can balance out our O. Chances WILL come against this D, they have been suspect against the run in the last 6 weeks (other than Detroit and Cleveland) and that was with there 3 best d linemen.

Im gonna go out on a limb cause this game reminds me of Week 9 against Washington. They had a league leading rusher, a stout D, a live home croud, and at the time Campbell was that guy who was productive and didnt make any mistakes... and we gave em the business. I see us taking this one 27-9 in a game that really isnt even that close!

steelers4life66
12-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Collins hasn't thrown a TD pass in the first quarter all season but he has thrown six int's. So lets hope we get off to a good start and capitalize off this with a good lead. I'm so tired of play from behind. Please football gods let the Steelers blow these guys out of the water from the get start.:pray:

Moondog
12-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Collins hasn't thrown a TD pass in the first quarter all season but he has thrown six int's. So lets hope we get off to a good start and capitalize off this with a good lead. I'm so tired of play from behind. Please football gods let the Steelers blow these guys out of the water from the get start.:pray:

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I want the Steelers to start out fast for once and give the defense the treat of being able to pin their ears back and really get after Collins. The Titans have a losing record when Haynesworth is out, let alone Vander Bosch or whatever his name is, but I still think it will be a tough game. Jeff Fisher always has his teams ready to play when it comes to the Steelers, I'm not sure, but I bet he has a overall winning record against them, plus the Titans have come back strong this year after defeats. Either way, this is one fan that is grateful to see the Steelers have the chance for the number one seed. Week in, week out, the Steelers have been in big time games, man, could you imagine being a Browns fan? Ugh!

steelers4life66
12-20-2008, 05:34 PM
That's exactly what I'm looking for. I want the Steelers to start out fast for once and give the defense the treat of being able to pin their ears back and really get after Collins. The Titans have a losing record when Haynesworth is out, let alone Vander Bosch or whatever his name is, but I still think it will be a tough game. Jeff Fisher always has his teams ready to play when it comes to the Steelers, I'm not sure, but I bet he has a overall winning record against them, plus the Titans have come back strong this year after defeats. Either way, this is one fan that is grateful to see the Steelers have the chance for the number one seed. Week in, week out, the Steelers have been in big time games, man, could you imagine being a Browns fan? Ugh!
I think the browns are happy their not the spabels this year...:lol:

KSSteelerfan
12-20-2008, 05:37 PM
I am going to say 27-10 Steelers over the Titans. I too hope that the Steelers come out and score first and often to keep the Titans D on the field most the game and giving the Steelers D a chance to come out fresh and to dominate the game. :herewego::steelersflag4::steelerschick::gs:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2008, 05:59 PM
The Titans have just as good a chance of winning this game as we do, even if they are missing key players on defense they are at home and they have just as much at stake as we do. It's going to be a tough game and I look for the Steelers defense to come up big with a turnover at some point and the ST to cover well to set up the defense.

vidaliasteelerfan
12-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Steelers 27-17 over the Titans!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2008, 08:37 PM
I think if the Steelers offense can actually put some drives together and score TD's in the red zone we might not have to reach for the heart medication in the 4th quarter for once. The Titans defense is good but they can be moved upon and if you get in a rhythm against them you can do some damage but you have to score when you get the chance. The Texans moved the ball all day and Johnson had a career outing against them so we know they be beat in the passing attack. This would be a good week to see Ben open up and score a few TD's through the air and actually allow the defense to have some breathing room.

It's not gimme though and it won't be easy but it certainly is winnable.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-21-2008, 11:11 AM
38-10:tt02:, were not gonna show much but with Hanesworth an vanden who ever out :lol:i say we run on them all day:yesnod:an i see James harrison getting an couple of sacks also an forcing some fumbles:yellowthumb: kerry Collins is SUCKS to be u today:lol::lol:

acero
12-21-2008, 12:58 PM
might be cowher era fears and i dont mean to trash cowher but no. 1 seed not always works well.

although it would be nice to have playoffs at heinz field, and off course players with like almost 2 more days of rest.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

:tt02:

--- Added 12/21/2008 at 10:58 AM ---

that said id say we get this one anyways 23-17

:tt02: