PDA

View Full Version : Inside The Steel Curtain

SteelD43
12-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Great Article I found on espn.com, the defense is looking like one of the best in a long, long time and I think this is why. Please read and share your thoughts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=fleming/081217&sportCat=nfl

AZ_Steeler
12-19-2008, 03:31 PM
This is a team that has won eight games by a TD or less, that's about to play in Baltimore where they've lost five straight, and they don't seem to have a care in the world. … The Titans are in trouble. Big, big trouble."
Damn right they are!!!

The article gave me goose bumps... especially about the black ponchos :cope:

ejsteeler
12-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Very cool article. It boads well for us our guys are that comfortable. :clap:

vidaliasteelerfan
12-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Gets that Black and Gold Blood flowing!!!! Bring on the Titans!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2008, 05:55 PM
That is exactly what you want, these guys just having fun and goofing around together. The defense knows what it has to do and they do it better than anyone in the league. Week in and week out these guys go 100 mph for 60 minutes so being able to see them loose and relaxed is great to see. It shows they aren't feeling the pressure or getting too torqued up but still being able to stay focused on game day.

steelers4life66
12-19-2008, 07:03 PM
"Wait, wait. This is a team that has won eight games by a TD or less, that's about to play in Baltimore where they've lost five straight, and they don't seem to have a care in the world. … The Titans are in trouble. Big, big trouble." You got that right!:yesnod: Good post. Thanks for the read.

LatrobePA
12-19-2008, 08:01 PM
LOVE IT, GOTTA HAVE MORE OF IT!

BlitzburghNation
12-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Nice,,,,,:bigthumb:

Now let's go into Nashville and take that #1 seed from them titans,,,,,Cannot wait to see this game and our "D" put the :spank: on them :moon: esssss