PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben on Jim Rome

sbb1287
12-18-2008, 08:00 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Hey did anyone see Big Ben on Jim Rome today? I didnt exactly like his attitude towards this game.....thoughts?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2008, 11:58 PM
What did he say, I didn't see it.

steelers4life66
12-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Heres the link.

Ben-Roethlisberger-On-Steelers-Season (http://www.truveo.com/Ben-Roethlisberger-On-Steelers-Season/id/2331660755)

(i edited your thread, the vid wasn't supported by our media tags here. :) , TG )
(I had to tweak it myself too :greengrin: DIESEL)

Koopa
12-19-2008, 12:39 AM
pretty good interview............ i hope ben is right about them coming out and getting to play loose........ they need to get their act together and get into a rhythm offensively......... but then again it don't matter, cause that rhythm will be destroyed when tomlin sits everyone against the browns.........damn.............

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2008, 12:42 AM
I don't think there's anything to worry about here, this team has been on the edge all year long week in and week out trying to stave off the Ratbirds in the division. I think they are just trying to stay calm, not get worked up, and just go out and have fun for once. Obviously the offensive strategy at this point hasn't worked too well so why not try something else?

Plus he did say they were going out to win and there would be no let down whatsoever. Both teams are in the same position here, they know they don't have near as much as stake in terms of trying to make the postseason yet they both want to have home field so it should be a good game. The Steelers have worked way too hard to just have a letdown right now.

DIESELMAN
12-19-2008, 01:03 AM
File Not Found

Error 404 :: File Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify your input or notify the webmaster of the problem.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2008, 01:11 AM
there ya go, should be working now. I just tried it.

DBR96A
12-19-2008, 03:05 AM
If we beat Tennessee and lose to Cleveland, then Tennessee gets home-field advantage back if they beat Indianapolis. I don't see why Mike Tomlin would rest our starters against Cleveland if we win this Sunday.

Stairwayto7
12-19-2008, 05:20 AM
If we beat Tennessee and lose to Cleveland, then Tennessee gets home-field advantage back if they beat Indianapolis. I don't see why Mike Tomlin would rest our starters against Cleveland if we win this Sunday.

I agree! Besides now that we have a week off, I do`t think anyone should sit. I hate being on a roll, then getting a week off. We went through a long stratch of key players being injured, now we are getting healthy, I want to take advantage of the teams that are now going through the same injuries, lets play,a nd get this thing finished.

LarryNJ
12-19-2008, 07:22 AM
I have no problem with his comments. He said they would be loose and if they lose it won't kill them because they have the bye, a home game and if need be hey know they can win on the road. He also stated that that doesn't mean we don't want the #1 seed, we do and there will not be a let down on this team. I agree with everything he said, no way does the defense have a let down and relaxing should help Ben and the boys who have struggled a bit.

scott0326
12-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Pretty good interview, I like his answer to the if Santiono Holmes didn't get in.

LarryNJ
12-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Pretty good interview, I like his answer to the if Santiono Holmes didn't get in.

Me too..than this morning on Mike and Mike he said I can't answer that you'll have to ask Coach Tomlin! hahaha

vidaliasteelerfan
12-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Good Interview ..... I would love to see Hines leading the way on a fourth and goal though!! I also like the comment on the offense bailing out the defense and that would be best suited by controlling the ball agaiunst the titans and letting the D sit on the sideline and enjoy the view.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-19-2008, 04:06 PM
I thought Ben did an great job with the interview:yellowthumb:, he didn't sound cocky:clap:, he has confidence in his Defense:tt02:an i think they wrap up home field, i believe our 2nd an 3rd teamers beat the Clowns:lol:

BRICKTOWN BEAST
12-19-2008, 08:01 PM
haha i hated his answer to the QB sneek. anybody else would be like hey I'll punch that ball right through Ray Lewis even Jeff Reed would hahaha. But Ben was probelly right our goaline offense tho is the worst I've ever seen.