PDA

View Full Version : Rain Sunday for Steelers Titans game

ARKIESTEEL
12-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Who does this help? Who does this hurt? I know it hurts me cause I will be sitting out in it at the game, but I was thinking which team does the rain hurt or help

ejsteeler
12-16-2008, 12:07 PM
I'll tell ya who it hurts, it hurts me! I'm going to get soaked! But hey, it worth it to see my boys play some ball. :yesnod:

I think it helps us. Their running game was already going to be hard if not impossible to get going. I do not believe Collins can beat us in the air. :imho: :cope:

steelers4life66
12-16-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd have to say it helps us for the simple reason we play in bad weather at the end of every year. Haven't seen the rain affect us that much:2cents:

SteelerBee43
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM
well Arkie,EJ,BlitzburghNation,and Ky Titan will all have a wet ***....:rofl:

steelers4life66
12-16-2008, 01:59 PM
I'll tell ya who it hurts, it hurts me! I'm going to get soaked! But hey, it worth it to see my boys play some ball. :yesnod:

I think it helps us. Their running game was already going to be hard if not impossible to get going. I do not believe Collins can beat us in the air. :imho: :cope:
Not with James Harrison in hes face all day. I look for him to have a big day.:yesnod::cope::cope::cope:

ejsteeler
12-16-2008, 02:44 PM

now thats not nice at all.......
I guess I'll have to cover up my gear with a poncho.....:cursin:

drucifer
12-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Who does this help? Who does this hurt? I know it hurts me cause I will be sitting out in it at the game, but I was thinking which team does the rain hurt or help

Hurts me, too, and for the very same reason. :cursin:

Oh well, GO STEELERS!! :tt02::cope:

memphissteelergirl
12-16-2008, 03:36 PM

...not to mention me :banging::evilshake:

SteelerBee43
12-16-2008, 03:47 PM
...not to mention me :banging::evilshake:

sorry lady did'nt know you was going you guys need to meet before game....hope you stay dry..want my big steelers rain poncho....

seth_westover
12-16-2008, 03:47 PM
and me too! me and my mom! but its all worth it! ive never gotten to see the black and gold boys play in person before!

memphissteelergirl
12-16-2008, 05:36 PM
sorry lady did'nt know you was going you guys need to meet before game....hope you stay dry..want my big steelers rain poncho....

No worries, Flea. :hugs::beer2:
And I guess I'm gonna have to pay a visit to Burlington Coat Factory and try to find a rain slicker to wear Sunday.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't think it will hurt both teams....Both the Steelers and Titans should be used to playing in the elements since both don't play their home games in domes....lol

For all that is going to the game.....Have a great time....I wish I could be down there getting my *** soaked...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM
For as much bad weather as we've played in this year it's going to be no big deal for us. If anything offensive wise it favors probably a guy like Lendale White because he's a big runner but other than that it really should have no effect other than possibly either team not being able to open up the deep passing game because of wind and rain.

We'll use the short passing game to slow down the pass rush and work our offense as best we can...whatever offense decides to show up.

BlitzburghNation
12-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Watched the weather channel and the rain suppose to be outta there saturday :crossfingers:
Long as we win it can rain,snow,sleet or hail "I don't care" I'll be waving my :towelwave:
and screaming DEFENSE,,,,,:beer1:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I am so jealous of you all for getting to go to the game.. you all suck!! :lol:

The Steelers have seemed to ended up in situations in bad weather where the players on both teams have a problem catching the ball, specifically the WR's and TE's. We saw it in the Pats game and also in more recent weeks in bad weather where both teams have a lot of dropped passes. Hopefully that's not the case this weekend because the WR's have not been helping Ben out that much recently. They've come up with big, clutch plays but there have been a ton of dropped balls and players not turning around in time to see the pass.

BlitzburghNation
12-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Latest weather report I heard was,,,,,,Temp in the mid 30's with no precipitation

But it's friday and things can change from now to then,,,,,,,I'd rather have snow instead of rain,,,,,,,,But as long as we win,,,,,I'll be a happy :moon:

DBR96A
12-20-2008, 02:23 AM
A cold front is expected to push through Nashville tomorrow, bringing rain, and possibly a thunderstorm or two, with it. Once temperatures start falling Saturday night, they will not stop falling until Sunday night. Game time temperatures are supposed to be in the mid-30s, and there will be a stiff, northwesterly wind (15-25 MPH). Bundle up if you're going to the game like I am! :greengrin: