PDA

View Full Version : AFC North Champs!!! Take that Ratbirds!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Take that Baltimore and go back to the locker room knowing the PITTSBURGH STEELERS just beat you in your own house and took the division away AGAIN !!

What a way to win it, a game winning drive in the clutch to seal the deal !

AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!!

STEEL BULLY
12-14-2008, 08:49 PM
CAN U SAY SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryNJ
12-14-2008, 08:52 PM
A 92 yards drive with 3 minutes left against the great Ratbirds D! :) Shut the F up Ray Lewis! :lol::lol:Can you imagine how confident they were?? No body will go 92 yards on us...HHAHAHAHa.. Very Very Sweet!

Congrats to Tomlin and all the boys..5 wins to go!!

jpele
12-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Take that Baltimore and go back to the locker room knowing the PITTSBURGH STEELERS just beat you in your own house and took the division away AGAIN !!

What a way to win it, a game winning drive in the clutch to seal the deal !

AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!!

They're already crying about the TD call. That makes it all the better, Holmes was one yard deep in the endzone, the officals should have gotten it right the first time.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 09:00 PM
A win is always sweet but man it's always sweeter when it comes against the HATED RAVENS!!!

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Bombhunter
12-14-2008, 09:15 PM
http://news.steelers.com/catalog/afcnorthchamps2008/

Here's the swag, but I never buy it...I like to wait for the BIG ONE!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-14-2008, 09:18 PM
No doubt Top Gun I'll take it every time against the Rat birds....I have a request Stiller Nation lets save the complaints for about 24 and lets rejoice the fact we're the AFC North Champs again and the number 2 seed at least for the AFC play-offs.....I know I'm highly critical at times to and I respect all opinions but this team has had a very good season and deserve some credit....

Great job Coach Tomlin and Stillers.......I can't wait for the play-offs......

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Well we played a real close game. We played it in thier house!!!!!!!!!!We walked away still a winning football team.
ANY QUESTIONS?

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Great win !! We were down and found a way to drive the length of the field and win!!

AFC NORTH CHAMPS !! a good place to start !!

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-14-2008, 09:29 PM
TITANS, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess its the "have to offense" , up against the pride of the runnimg game in the AFC.
Can't wait to see how that turns out.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 09:32 PM
No doubt Top Gun I'll take it every time against the Rat birds....I have a request Stiller Nation lets save the complaints for about 24 and lets rejoice the fact we're the AFC North Champs again and the number 2 seed at least for the AFC play-offs.....I know I'm highly critical at times to and I respect all opinions but this team has had a very good season and deserve some credit....

Great job Coach Tomlin and Stillers.......I can't wait for the play-offs......

Im going to savor this one for a bit for sure, Im just so happy to see us back on top of the division and actually playing well down the stretch. We win ugly but we win and for that you have to have atleast some confidence in our chances in January.

DIESELMAN
12-14-2008, 09:32 PM
With the #1 toughest schedule in the league, we are finding ways to win.....sign of a Championship team!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-14-2008, 09:34 PM
With the #1 toughest schedule in the league, we are finding ways to win.....sign of a Championship team!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

No doubt we're the most battle tested team for the play-offs.....The Giants in the NFC to but I think our path has been the most difficult week in and week out this year.....

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-14-2008, 09:46 PM
I could hear coach now saying......pack this win up in your minds and build off of it. "You guys are one hell of a football team!!!!!) We have not won anything yet ....please keep that in mind and stay focused.

Moondog
12-14-2008, 09:55 PM
How about Ben? He just has that intangible, that special something, he just wins and thats all that matters. He reminds me of Elway.

Ambridge
12-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Nothing like sticking it to the Rats and taking the Division.....it's the next best thing other than the whole Baltimore franchise falling off the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

In all honesty I wouldn't want to have to beat Baltimore for a 3rd time if they get out of the Wildcard Round.
Beating a team three times in a season is a very tough task and the Steeler might just see them again.

wvhills
12-14-2008, 10:20 PM
One pizza $12, One case of beer $14, Watching the Steelers win the AFC North and Ray Lewis almost in tears PRICELESS. Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNT4SEVEN
12-14-2008, 10:26 PM
If we win out we host the road to the SuperBowl:yellowthumb::tt02::clap:Now where are all the haters who said we would go 8-8:lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Nothing like sticking it to the Rats and taking the Division.....it's the next best thing other than the whole Baltimore franchise falling off the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

In all honesty I wouldn't want to have to beat Baltimore for a 3rd time if they get out of the Wildcard Round.
Beating a team three times in a season is a very tough task and the Steeler might just see them again.

I hear what you're saying about 1994 and 2002 the Steelers did beat a team three times.....Of course it was the Browns they beat three times those years but still they have done it in the past.....I like the Steelers chances against the Ravens if they do meet again in the play-offs...

popstaala
12-14-2008, 10:41 PM
OMFG this was the best game ever.... the thought of giving the ratbirds hope and taking it away with a 92 yard drive.... YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....... take that gay ray...

Stlrs4Life
12-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Was thinking the same Ambridge. Let's see who they will face.

popstaala
12-14-2008, 11:45 PM
I smell superbowl

vidaliasteelerfan
12-15-2008, 12:23 AM
Here we go Steelers Here we Go!! Listened to the game via the internet was on the edge of my seat had a flippin heart attack when Da Boys scored!!! My wife thought we hit the Lottery! I said no something better we beat the Rat Birds !!!!!!

Steel Trap86
12-15-2008, 12:26 AM
All that talkin before the game didnt scare anybody..especially HINES WARD baby, wow did he step up today!! I think the Steelers win out the year and get the #1 seed, all on the way to the Superbowl. The Steelers could be the hottest team in the NFL right now!!!

Stairwayto7
12-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Amen! Now the fun starts!

vidaliasteelerfan
12-15-2008, 12:34 AM
We can't come out flat against the Titans!!! Balls to the Wall baby!!!

blackngold29
12-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Well we played a real close game. We played it in thier house!!!!!!!!!!We walked away still a winning football team.
ANY QUESTIONS?

I got one: Who dey? Oh, yeah. WE DEY!

snowman79
12-15-2008, 05:54 AM
EAT THAT RATBIRDS :ratbirdsanimated:

WHO'S THE DADDY IN THIS DIVISION ??

THE ONE AND ONLY 5 TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPION :steelersflag3:

WHO DEY / WE DEY! :steelers1:

TITAN'S - WHO ?????? BRING IT ON

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO :herewego:

:tt02::helmet::tt02::helmet::tt02::helmet::tt02::h elmet::tt02::helmet::tt02::

newsteelersfan
12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
CAN U SAY SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers-Giants Super Bowl.

JensK
12-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Steelers-Giants Super Bowl.

Giants is not going to make it to the SB this year. They have peaked already. Panthers maybe? They are starting to play defence aswell. I would love to see Vikings there aswell, even though i doub it.