PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE WHO "THEY" THOUGHT WE WERE

yinzer
12-14-2008, 07:01 PM
with the **** poor coaching and the inconstent O play, we showed the world what we are really made of. we lost a game to a sub par offensive team. now, that we've made our lives a lot more difficult, we have to go on the road again and TRY to beat the titans. notice i said "TRY". i've said all year that nothing else matters except another ring. what does anything matter in the playoffs if we can't move the ball to save our friggin lives??!!!!!!!!! i've never seen such ******, no imagination offensive coaching in my entire life! this team will NOT go anywhere with this O coordinator or O line. i'm ashamed right now. WE ARE WHO "THEY" THOUGHT WE WERE!!!

big ben is terrible
berger is awful
our D is overrated
our special teams coverage is adolescent
the coaches need their faces chewed off
the O line looks like my high school O line
our "devestating" D only sacked Flaccid 1 TIME
we let the rats' O march right down the field on our sorry asses.
we let mcclain run on us for 7 yards every time
the D CANNOT bail us out of EVERY single situation
farrior sucks. that's right.... farrior sucks
mike tomlin WILL make excuses during the press conference and say the rats were great
the pittsburgh media WILL make excuses for TOMLIN
the yinzers in pittsburgh, including myself, will NOT make excuses for anything!
ben got sacked 435667 times. why didn't flacco?
the playoffs look bleek unless we do something DIFFERENT!!! DIFFERENT!!!!!!

time to come back to reality, girls. we sucked and got nothing in our future. sorry for the reality check but it's for real.

i feel that you are all family to me now but i can't hold my tongue anymore. this loss goes to the O coaches. now we have to gain ground because our coaches sucks ***.

merry friggin xmas!

WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
this is why you don't make posts in the heat of the moment man, lol..especially saying the D is overrated? comon! I agree with some of your thoughts regardless of the outcome but still it's a win.

BlitzburghNation
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
I'll take this so you say over-rated "D" anyday and keep enjoying our wins each and every week :towelwave:
So what if our offense struggles against the Rat's "D" and the cryboys last week,,,,,We make plays when it counts and we always seem to find a way to win,,,,:popcorn:

Now put away that Whine & pick up your :towelwave: and believe in this team that can win a sixth title,,,
Remember Defense wins games & offense sells tickets,,,,,:beer2:

yinzer
12-14-2008, 07:42 PM
you're right!! i'm still upset with this bullshiat though.

NCSteeler
12-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Have a few more beers and think about it in the morning

yinzer
12-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Have a few more beers and think about it in the morning

i don't drink. but, you're right. i guess a "W" is better than anything else.

jpele
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
I'll agree with you to a point, but I'll got to war with our overrated D every day of the week.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
I will also disagree that our ST coverage is bad...they have been stellar all year. They had their first average game today by allowing some return yards but they still came through when they had too.

you still want me to keep this thread open? :lol:

yinzer
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
I will also disagree that our ST coverage is bad...they have been stellar all year. They had their first average game today by allowing some return yards but they still came through when they had too.

you still want me to keep this thread open? :lol:

hey, you're the boss.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
im just messing with ya...it's all good. I feel your pain though I was tearing this house apart in digust for 3 1/2 quarters once again just wondering how in the world we manage to be so inept for so long and still win.

LarryNJ
12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Keep messing with em :lol:

we let mcclain run on us for 7 yards every time

he had 23 attempts.

23 x 7 = 161 yards

Our D does suck giving up that many rushing yards to one guy.

yinzer
12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
im just messing with ya...it's all good. I feel your pain though I was tearing this house apart in digust for 3 1/2 quarters once again just wondering how in the world we manage to be so inept for so long and still win.

actually, i had a little bit of reverse psychology going on here. i was loggin off on a regular basis. i couldn't handle it. i was going crazy. my doberman escaped out the front door and i was especially irritated. i guess a win is a win... ugly or not.... AGAIN!!

jpele
12-14-2008, 08:13 PM
There is no such thing as an ugly win, we're 11-3 show me were it says ugly in the win column.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
A win is a win !! It don't matter how it happens, it will go into the W column just like a blow out!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 08:51 PM
actually, i had a little bit of reverse psychology going on here. i was loggin off on a regular basis. i couldn't handle it. i was going crazy. my doberman escaped out the front door and i was especially irritated. i guess a win is a win... ugly or not.... AGAIN!!

I stopped posting in the game day thread for awhile just to keep my sanity..LOL. I still watched it but I couldn't post because I was too pissed off. My dog ran and hid when I started yelling especially when Holmes caught the TD pass.

There is no such thing as an ugly win, we're 11-3 show me were it says ugly in the win column.

the way we win is ugly you have to admit that, but yes its a win so we can be happy. I'd just prefer us to win by more than a few points now and then. LOL

Moondog
12-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I was wondering where you went TG

--- Added 12/14/2008 at 08:26 PM ---

The Steelers were playing the #2 defense today and they outgained the Ravens 311 to I think 202 to 205 yds. They come through in the clutch, but now, for my wife's sake and for my health's sake, I would like to see some blow out wins please!!!!

HUNT4SEVEN
12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Way to stick it to the Rats:tt02:, even these Clowns fans were rooting for them Rats:duh:, man these Clowns fans suck:lol:

Stairwayto7
12-15-2008, 09:07 AM
If we have anyone, that is over rated, I vote Santonio Holmes! He is my number one choice, yes I love when he does come up big, but overall, considering he was a first rounder, he has come up short so far. Washington to me is not over rated, he is a third receiver, so he just plain isn`t really good. Our receiving corp. needs some help. I`m not sold on Sweed yet.

I`m not trying to bash Holmes here, I`m a Steelers Fan and love them all, with the exception of Berger and Arians.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-15-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't know if I'd say Holmes was overrated but he has been inconsistent this year. Partly due to injury, partly due to our inept offense, and partly due to his just underachieving. I still like him on our team and I think he's still going to be really good. We'll need him down the stretch.