PDA

View Full Version : I Want A Damn Shutout!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-13-2008, 09:42 PM
The defense has been awesome all year and I'm not complaining.....But I want a damn shut out and I know this defense is good enough to shut out an NFL offense.......I know our own offense hasn't helped the defense in this cause this season so far....lol

I also think this defense will shut out the Ken Dorsey led Browns the last game of the year even if the Steelers are not playing for anything....But how sweet would it be to shut out the Ravens in Baltimore tomorrow?.....I think this defense could shut out the Ravens offense especially if the Steelers offense doesn't put the defense in bad situations with a turn over and short field.....

So damn it defense give me my shut out....Then give up 6 points in a 9-6 win against the Titans....Then shut out the Browns the last game of the year......:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelers4life66
12-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I remember the last shut out against the browns. I was in Dubios PA at my brothers house drunk off my ***.:shots:

yinzer
12-13-2008, 10:42 PM
i remember the last shutout as well! i was with my friend's who happens to be a stains fan! it was great! i'll take a shutout tomorrow B@G! let's get friggin nasty!!! :tt02: :cope: :helmet: :clap:

BlitzburghNation
12-13-2008, 11:09 PM
SHUTOUT
Now that would be sweet
:towelwave:

But i'll settle for a win and at the least a #2 seed

NOVA STEELERS
12-13-2008, 11:16 PM
SHUTOUT
Now that would be sweet

But i'll settle for a win and the at the least a #2 seed

:ditto: :yesnod: :hat_wave:

DIESELMAN
12-13-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm all for a shutout!!!!! By this time last year, we already had 2 shutouts.....

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2008, 12:21 AM
SHUTOUT
Now that would be sweet

But i'll settle for a win and at the least a #2 seed

No doubt, a shutout would totally kick ***. This defense deserves to get 1 this year with the way they've played. If the offense would hold onto the ball and actually score and put the game away earlier the defense could be in a better position to allow said zero points. There is nothing I'd love to see more than to see us shut out Falco and the damn Ratbirds on their own turf!

As long as we get a win though Im going to be just as happy. Our defense will be up for the challenge we know that.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-14-2008, 04:00 AM
Trust me I'm happy if the Steelers win no matter the score even if its 53-52.....But the defense has been lights out all season and has carried the team that they deserve a shut out.....I think they will shut out the Ken Dorsey led Browns the last game of the year but I really would like to see the Ravens shut out in Baltimore......That would be the icing on the cake......

21-0, then 9-6 against the Titans......38-0 against the Browns in the last game of the year.......That would be sweet.....

JensK
12-14-2008, 04:09 AM
i'll go for a shutdown, or a return on the 9 sacks. There you go Flacco!

snowman79
12-14-2008, 05:47 AM
SHUT OUT

Now that would be sweet but hey as long as the Steelers chalk up a "W" i could not give a monkeys, we need to want this one we need to hammer these Rats into the turf and remind them "Who's the Daddy" in this division.

:rats: :helmet::tt02::helmet::ratbirdsanimated:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

:logocreate::steelers1::logocreate:

blackngold29
12-14-2008, 10:24 AM
There was a thing in the PPG, though it was a few weeks ago, about how the Steelers have been in 3 of the top 5 lowest scoring games (both teams combined) and won two so it would seem we're doing as well as most when it comes to points. Of course a shutout would always be nice, but as long as we win I don't really care.

LarryNJ
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM
We may need a shout out to win, I wouldn't be surprised if this game is 2-0 at half time. Similar to that one game back in Jan. 1975 :)

Dee Mca
12-14-2008, 12:25 PM
They got me my pick 6 last week so I guess they can get a shut out today. As others have said thou a win is a win thou.

AZ_Steeler
12-14-2008, 11:43 PM
How about a shutout in the form of the Steelers D didn't allow a TOUCHDOWN!!! :cope: