PDA

View Full Version : At this point

Captcoolhand
10-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Houstin Beats Jacksonville and we couldn't even do that. Does this mean that we are going to lose to Oakland too? Sadly to say, our season is slowly coming to in end:cursin:

Koopa
10-22-2006, 06:38 PM
cowboys lost ugly to the jags, killed the the texans....so it doesn't really matter who beats who, just be glad they lost lol

texans say that the jags are their only true rivalry so they play their hearts out against them, and usually have good games with them.........we will not lose to the raiders....also today was full of upsets....cheifs over the chargers, bucs over the eagles

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Houstin Beats Jacksonville and we couldn't even do that. Does this mean that we are going to lose to Oakland too? Sadly to say, our season is slowly coming to in end:cursin:

I hope you ain't giving up already, there is still alot of must win games left !!

Captcoolhand
10-22-2006, 07:05 PM
No i'm not giving up I just dont want to see it happen. What starts in Miami end in Miami. What happened to Ben, I hope he aint' gonna be hurt for long, like I want to see him in next game.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-22-2006, 07:07 PM
No word on Ben yet ,probably nothing official until Cowher's press conference .

House of Steel
10-22-2006, 07:14 PM
If push comes to shove in a time of desperation, this Steelers team never gives up without a damn fight, and by the grace of God, we are going to march to the playoffs. WHO IS WITH ME!!! STEELERS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND AND READY TO TURN IT AROUND!!! :towel: :towel: :towel:

PITT23
10-22-2006, 07:37 PM
If we lose another divisional game we're screwed but I think we're going to beat Oakland. Andrew Walter is the worst QB in the league and is not mobile like Vick at all. Any simple blitzing scheme is going to confuse the hell out of him.

AZ_Steeler
10-22-2006, 09:41 PM
The thing about the NFL is any team can win any given Sunday! The Cardinals were minutes away from knocking the Bears off, but the Bears came back and won. This week the Cardinals lost to a pathetic Oakland team... Any given Sunday though any team has the potential to win!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
At this point, no game is a given, no team is beyond us losing too, no scenario right now is in our favor to make the playoffs. We blew a golden chance to stay close in the division today.

All we can do is keep fighting week in and week out and see what happens.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Oakland comes in on Sunday. Time to kick the crap out of them. Then just go on a winning streak.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 11:10 PM
If we lose to Oakland then we don't deserve to talk about making the playoffs !

Koopa
10-22-2006, 11:12 PM
if we lose to oakland the team needs to be stripped from the rooneys, so someone can have the balls to fire cowher, and change the format of this team

BBG7
10-22-2006, 11:15 PM
If push comes to shove in a time of desperation, this Steelers team never gives up without a damn fight, and by the grace of God, we are going to march to the playoffs. WHO IS WITH ME!!! STEELERS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND AND READY TO TURN IT AROUND!!! :towel: :towel: :towel:

I'm with you HoS. I have to stay positive or I will drive myself nuts. I saw a lot of positives today and this was just a wierd game all around. I really beleive we will once again take the hard road to the playoffs!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Everytime we get some positives we counteract it with negatives. WE just can't put a full game together consistently.

BBG7
10-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Everytime we get some positives we counteract it with negatives. WE just can't put a full game together consistently.

It is true, but I think the negatives can be fixed. It's like koopa said in another post, I think. The Steelers overcame most of our negatives except Nate's final penalty

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 11:24 PM
That's just the whole thing though and it drives me nuts. One week its too many fumbles, the next its too many interceptions, the next its that we cant run the ball, or maybe our coverage teams stink up the joint. We're always having to overcome ourselves and it happens way too often this year.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-22-2006, 11:25 PM
if we lose to oakland the team needs to be stripped from the rooneys, so someone can have the balls to fire cowher, and change the format of this team

Koopa, you might get your wish.

BBG7
10-22-2006, 11:26 PM
this is true. We are killing ourselves. That's 2 losses in which we really beat ourselves, in my opinion. Something needs to be done, but I am hoping Cowher will get these guys to focus and play more diciplined football.

House of Steel
10-23-2006, 12:49 AM
We should be 4-2!!! Oh, I hate to hear you all going off on the Steelers like you are, but I can't blame any one of you for doing it. It is turly a season of headaches and fustrations so far.

SteelersWoman
10-23-2006, 02:52 AM
One week its too many fumbles, the next its too many interceptions, the next its that we cant run the ball, or maybe our coverage teams stink up the joint....

And then there was the week or two it was all 4, since they apparently didn't want anyone feelin left out :lol: (I gotta laugh or I'll cry!)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2006, 10:51 AM
I hear you SW, Im the same way. It's so dissapointing you just don't know what to do with yourself anymore.

But one thing is for sure, we're die hard fans around here and there is no giving up, no quit !