PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fans are every where...

LatrobePA
12-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Are everywhere, check this out, I was watching the Bears/ Saints post game, look what I saw mixed in:

Pic sucks, I paused the TV and snapped a pic!!

I take this as a sign!!!

steelers4life66
12-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Are everywhere, check this out, I was watching the Bears/ Saints post game, look what I saw mixed in:

I take this as a sign!!!
:tt02::rofl:

BlitzburghNation
12-12-2008, 01:16 AM
Someone's had to many :all_coholic::shots: :haha:

Bombhunter
12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Little kids are front runners...next week that boy will like Dallas, or Indy, or whatever else jacket / jersey / shirt mommy and daddy buy him...:lol:

ejsteeler
12-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Gotta love it!!! :cope:

LatrobePA
12-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Little kids are front runners...next week that boy will like Dallas, or Indy, or whatever else jacket / jersey / shirt mommy and daddy buy him...:lol:

I'll disagree, my boy was popped out a Steelers fan (we live in Ohio, but I grew up in Latrobe, PA). He is as diehard as any fan out there at the age of 10, other than OSU he will only sport the Black & Gold!

Anytime I see someone waving a Terrible towel, that my friend is a TRUE FAN!!:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2008, 12:18 PM
I just love seeing the black n gold faithful invade Ratbird stadium every year; there's nothing better than hearing them cheer just as loud as the home team fans! Kids, parents, grandparents, and friends of the Steelers unite!! We're coming to get you Baltimore!

Dean Denton
12-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Little kids are front runners...next week that boy will like Dallas, or Indy, or whatever else jacket / jersey / shirt mommy and daddy buy him...:lol: I dont know about that. the kids may get other things from their parents, but once you put on the Black and Gold, it stays with you. Steeler fans do not choose to be fans, the power of the Black and Gold chooses you. I know, it happened to me.

Bombhunter
12-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Steeler fans do not choose to be fans, the power of the Black and Gold chooses you. I know, it happened to me.
LOL, ok Dean, maybe you are right! I like that...the Steelers are like Star Trek's "Borg", assimilating fans of football where ever it goes!

ejsteeler
12-12-2008, 02:27 PM
resistance is futile......

yinzer
12-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I dont know about that. the kids may get other things from their parents, but once you put on the Black and Gold, it stays with you. Steeler fans do not choose to be fans, the power of the Black and Gold chooses you. I know, it happened to me.

it's like the black sludge in spiderman 3 that had a stranglehold on peter parker. :lol:

blackngold29
12-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh man, that's halarious! We could find people on Mars and one of them would be holding a Terrible Towel.

JensK
12-14-2008, 11:25 AM
resistance is futile......

You just had to go there didnt you? :lol:

LarryNJ
12-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Pic sucks, I paused the TV and snapped a pic!!

You gotta love digital TV! :) Great shot!

My son looked very similar on Thanksgiving night with his Bettis Jersey sticking out amongst all the Eagles green!