PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone better than Troy ?? No way !

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 02:53 PM
The man just never ceases to amaze us ! That interception in the first half was a blown coverage by our secondary and he ran from 25 yds away and made the pick. The guy is just absolutely the best !!

Play after play he just comes up with the huge stop, the pass defensed, the pick, you name it and he'll do it !:tt02:

AZ_Steeler
10-22-2006, 02:59 PM
I doubt it, seeing those halftime highlights Troy is everywhere on the field!! The dude is just awesome and we'll probably not see another of his kind for a while... he's like a Micheal Jordan!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 03:17 PM
It doesnt matter if you're a Steeler fan or not, you have to give it up for Troy as the best in the business !

Koopa
10-22-2006, 04:37 PM
he almost lost us the game in regulation by being an over aggressive beast lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 04:43 PM
He missed the sack in overtime, he had Vick dead to rights !

Koopa
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM
troy ****ing everything up, we would've had better field position if he didn't run into the kicker, and then he lets vick go....smh

Black@Gold Forever32
10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Troy Polamalu is a good player. But he makes to many mistakes at times for me. I still like Troy alot but he needs to make that tackle on Vick. As for the running into the kicker call. Thats was total bullshit. Give the stupid kicker and Oscar. I hate kickers I really do. The Falcons kicker totally flopped on that kick.