PDA

View Full Version : Moore is just an all around better RB than Parker

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 08:55 PM
I've said it time and again, and time and again Moore is proving himself as a much better back than "1yd Willie" Parker.

Moore blocks better

Moore catches the ball better

Moore runs between the tackles better

Moore picks up the blitz better

Moore sheds tackles better

Moore utilizes his blocks better

Moore has better vision

Moore is a more intuitive runner (instinctive)

Moore is shiftier .... fluid hip movement

Quite simply, Moore is all around . . . more. :yesnod:

With Parker now as injury prone as he is, I look for him to be the odd man out once Mendenhall gets healthy and show why he was selected #1. With Mendy, Moore, and Russell, I think we have as solid of a backfield as they come.

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm starting to think the same thing dude.:thinking:

TheButt
12-09-2008, 09:26 PM
He is of no value to this team. Facts are facts.

He needs to go.

acero
12-09-2008, 09:29 PM
he seams to be a better student of the opponent all around !!!

:tt02:

fwp is good too, probably better open field runner

although i think wp has some years left in his contract and mm has a one year contract

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 09:32 PM
How 's that? If it wasn't for Morre I don't know what we would of done this tear. No Parker or Mendenhall.

--- Added 12/9/2008 at 07:32 PM ---

Ya, Don't know what's going to happen.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Oh for Pete sake here we go again with this...

So if Moore were injured this year and not producing then Parker would be the better back, right? Whatever, all it comes down to is that Moore is a solid back but he's NOT an everydown back. Look at his stats when he's been the starter week after week, they slowly but surely tail off. He's as solid as they come for a reserve guy, 3rd down player, return man, change of pace, guy that can fill in now and then when the starter goes down but he's not a 16 game plus playoff back that is going to get you 1400 yds rushing and 15 TD's.

Moore has the hot hand and he should be the starter the rest of way with Parker backing him up for the stretch run. You can see by Willie's play that's not 100% and he's not able to do his thing with any confidence. That knee just isn't right fully yet. Moore is healthy and has the hot hand right now.

Parker is not going to be the odd man out next year man, if you honestly think that then we'll just have to see about it come next camp. They gave Willie a lot of money because he's proven he can get the job done, and let's not forget he lead the league in rushing till he busted his leg 2 weeks before the season was over. Next year will be a battle at RB spot and the chances of them cutting Parker are slim to none unless he happens to get hurt in the offseason or in camp and even then it's slim. First you have to prove that Mendenhall is going to be healthy and productive for the long haul, or have you written him off as injury prone to already?

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 09:43 PM
I didn't say Parker is odd man out next year but I will say it's going to be a tuff choice between Russell and Morre.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Moore's place on this team is cemented, I think that's a pretty safe bet. He's as valuable as they come. Russel is going to be the odd man out if anybody is. With Mendenhall back they'll have him to do the power stuff, along with Moore and Parker and that's as formidable a backfield as you could ask for. If anything, it would come down to salary cap issues or something of a financial matter that would seal Parkers fate and allow Russel to stay on.

Besides, Tomlin isn't going to go into the regular season with a rookie who hasn't played and spent the last year on IR, along with Russel who hasn't carried the load on a regular basis at all and then all you have is Moore as the lone veteran? Wouldn't make any sense if you ask me.

None of that matters right now though,we still have to get through this season and make a championship run.

$teelersRule
12-09-2008, 09:51 PM
anyone think russell could switch to full back? i hate carey davis he does NOTHING well and i think russell is getting better every week i would hate to lose him.

steelers4life66
Sounds good to me.:yesnod:

acero
i'd say lets enjoy and hope we have a good and long postseason this year!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

:tt02:

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
I hear ya. I feel the same way about Moore.

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Parker will be traded. Moore proved him to be expendable. Besides, Parker is injury prone ....

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Parker will be traded. Moore proved him to be expendable. Besides, Parker is injury prone ....
This is the first year Parker has had injury problems. Don't know how many years he has on contracted. You got salary to think about. Who knows what will happen.

Zachintosh66
12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
i dobut they trade FWP (but i personally would love it)...

Russell at FB is a nice idea... but is Mendenhalll able to be a shortyardage back? Now that I think about it though they usually have a guy on roster who is a blocking te/fb type like McHugh or Cushing etc.

Davis got hurt didnt he? I wonder if Russell will get any shot at at FB. Dookie was just signed by Indy, so we cant bring him in for FB. Prolly just roll with Sean tho

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
i dobut they trade FWP (but i personally would love it)...

Russell at FB is a nice idea... but is Mendenhalll able to be a shortyardage back? Now that I think about it though they usually have a guy on roster who is a blocking te/fb type like McHugh or Cushing etc.

Davis got hurt didnt he? I wonder if Russell will get any shot at at FB. Dookie was just signed by Indy, so we cant bring him in for FB. Prolly just roll with Sean tho
I was existed to see what Mendenhall was going to do this year. Damn you Ray .

Steelersfan
12-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Since Moore is as good a runner and can be used in many, many different ways I say trade Parker while he has some value and take a chance on Mendenhall! And get a stinking OL!!!......lol

Worse thing to happen is they have an offense about the same as this year. I've been saying since the day Bettis retired that I didn't like Parker as the starter and will keep saying it.

steelers4life66
12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Since Moore is as good a runner and can be used in many, many different ways I say trade Parker while he has some value and take a chance on Mendenhall! And get a stinking OL!!!......lol

Worse thing to happen is they have an offense about the same as this year. I've been saying since the day Bettis retired that I didn't like Parker as the starter and will keep saying it.
I've never thought WP was a every done back that could go the season after season .

Koopa
12-09-2008, 10:16 PM
i hate willie, every time he gets hurt, i smile, when he's hurt the team is better.......... willie is a one trick pony, and that one trick doens't work anymore, so he's useless to us......... it's just to bad tomlin is a coward and won't sit him, parker is basically starting off seniority............. and moore is the better back, even though he isn't a every down back, either is willie, they both should be career backups, moore is the better back up running back.......... and i used to be a big supporter of willie, but he let me down when he became the feature back, he plays great against the ****** teams and almost every time we play a team that is a little decent on defense willie shows why he went undrafted.........

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2008, 10:23 PM
The fact is that it's been proven this year that none of our backs are capable of carrying the load full time like Bettis used to do. Parker got hurt, Moore is good but not an every down back, and Russel has shown potential and could be very good but we just don't know yet. All 3 backs are better together than they are apart, I've been saying that since day 1. Until we can find the right combination to run this offense that's about all we can hope for.

Moore and Parker are not a good 1-2 punch because they are a smiliar type of runner. Granted Moore runs with alittle more power than Parker but not enough to be a type of situation like the Panthers have for example. I'd be all for Russel becoming the full back next year, that's a good idea, and giving him the short yardage stuff now and then while Mendenhall comes along would be a sound idea. Davis does suck big time and hasn't proven jack when he's had the chance. Let Mendenhall, Moore, and Parker battle it out in camp and see who's going to do what..that's our best chance next year to find a winning combination IMO.

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 10:32 PM

Now you're talking. Parker does have value right now. I'm sure we can get a nice "big ugly" veteran O-lineman for him. Someone that could come in and improve our OL immediately.

Koopa
12-09-2008, 10:34 PM
parker has never proven he can be an every down back, sure he had that one good year, but it's easy to look great on a ****** team, he is not an impact player......... and moore bring more to the table, more then willie has every brought....... i'd take moore over a healthy willie any day of the week just for the simple fact that moore can produce running and catching and blocking............. now if i needed someone to win a race then maybe i'd take willie, but since football isn't a race, i'll take the more complete football player

Steelersfan
12-09-2008, 10:46 PM
The fact is that it's been proven this year that none of our backs are capable of carrying the load full time like Bettis used to do. Parker got hurt, Moore is good but not an every down back, and Russel has shown potential and could be very good but we just don't know yet. All 3 backs are better together than they are apart, I've been saying that since day 1. Until we can find the right combination to run this offense that's about all we can hope for.

Moore and Parker are not a good 1-2 punch because they are a smiliar type of runner. Granted Moore runs with alittle more power than Parker but not enough to be a type of situation like the Panthers have for example. I'd be all for Russel becoming the full back next year, that's a good idea, and giving him the short yardage stuff now and then while Mendenhall comes along would be a sound idea. Davis does suck big time and hasn't proven jack when he's had the chance. Let Mendenhall, Moore, and Parker battle it out in camp and see who's going to do what..that's our best chance next year to find a winning combination IMO.

I'd really like to see them bring in a bigger more powerful back next year. Not so much another Bettis because you won't find one like him. But someone that can really pound the ball and hit instead of being hit. I just don't like that the 3 we have are too close in size and running styles (not sure how Mendenhall will be yet really).

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2008, 10:53 PM
That's what I was hoping to find this year, if Mendenhall could be more of a power back for us. Damn him for getting hurt..LOL.

Is Russel the answer to the power game? I don't know but he sure runs hard when the gets the chance on his returns and short yardage stuff. Perhaps he's the answer? The problem is for us right now we have several "good" backs but no "great" ones and for a team that wants to run that's not a good situation to be in. It is what it is though, I don't think they'll sprend another premium pick on a RB in the 2009 draft, maybe a 2nd day gem? All I know is next camp should be real interesting with this stable of guys we have on the roster now.

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 10:55 PM
If Gary Russell came into camp next year with about 10-12 lbs. of added muscle. He would be a damn good hammer. Better yet, he could still serve as a hybrid back too. He has the athletic ability to serve as the 3rd and short sledge ...... or he could be a brusing lead FB.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2008, 10:59 PM
To be honest I doubt that Parker has much trade value.....I think a 4th or 5th round pick would be the highest we would get for him.....Moore is a nice all around RB and really has saved the offense this year at times.....But he isn't a RB that should be counted on week in and out to carry the running game....He is best to be used in a RB by committee......Which Parker is a good compliment if he can stay healthy......All I have to say is Mendenhall better stay healthy and prove to be the man since he is going to be counted on to take on a big role in the Steelers running game next year.....I don't see Parker going anywhere and I expect all three will be used next year in different roles....

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Funny, we have folks who are quick to dismiss Mewelde as a player who's "not an every down back" .... yet he's done nothing to say that he isn't.

Moore is pretty damn good behind a pretty damn pathetic line. I'd love to see what he could do if he had a decent OL.

Steelersfan
12-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Funny, we have folks who are quick to dismiss Mewelde as a player who's "not an every down back" .... yet he's done nothing to say that he isn't.

Moore is pretty damn good behind a pretty damn pathetic line. I'd love to see what he could do if he had a decent OL.

I love that we have Moore this year because we sure did need him! But I'm not sold on him being the one and only RB on this team long term. That's not to say he couldn't do it. More that I've had enough of this little RB's........lol Moore would be an awesome 3rd down/backup/relief RB if we had someone to pound the hell out of the ball. Team wants to stack the line you spread em out and bring Moore in. They drop back bring the big guy in.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2008, 11:09 PM

I'm not knocking him but I just don't think he is a RB that carry the ball 25-30 times a game and be successful....I think he is best served getting the ball 10-15 times a game with some receptions mixed in....

You say he has done nothing to say he isn't an every down back......Look at the Colts game Moore wasn't that great with 20+ carries that game.....I like Moore and think he is solid all around RB.....But come Iron City you really think Moore is the type of RB that carry the Steelers running game week in and week out in a 16 game season?...If you do then I think you're on some serious good shiat....lol...I want some by the way.....

Iron City South
12-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Mendenhall is going to be an absolute STUD in this league. He's Terrell Davis all over .... He's got good size, speed, burst, and tremendous athleticism. He's also got the intangebles too; instinctivness, nose for the open hole.

I think a Mendenhall/Moore combo with a heavier Russell as our sledge is SOLID.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Mendenhall is going to be an absolute STUD in this league. He's Terrell Davis all over .... He's got good size, speed, burst, and tremendous athleticism. He's also got the intangebles too; instinctivness, nose for the open hole.

I think a Mendenhall/Moore combo with a heavier Russell as our sledge is SOLID.

I think the same thing about Mendenhall.....But at the same time he has to prove himself in the NFL.....If he is the badass we think he is going to be then our running game is in good hands for a long time.....I like the idea of Mendenhall/Moore and Russell.....I just don't think they will find any takers for Willie Parker.......If Parker isn't traded, then what are the chances he is cut?

RedskinsSince96
12-10-2008, 06:06 AM
I think Moore is a way better back then Willie P. I dont think Parker will be back in Pittsburgh in 2009 but thats me. I see Moore and Mendenhall being a nice 1-2 punch for the future.

Koopa
12-10-2008, 09:38 AM
I think the same thing about Mendenhall.....But at the same time he has to prove himself in the NFL.....If he is the badass we think he is going to be then our running game is in good hands for a long time.....I like the idea of Mendenhall/Moore and Russell.....I just don't think they will find any takers for Willie Parker.......If Parker isn't traded, then what are the chances he is cut?

0 chance............... he'll live off that 75 yard dash in the super bowl for the rest of his career.............. and that's sad

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2008, 10:00 AM

You go look at his stats and tell me Moore is an everydown back..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5644

He's not........he's a great 3rd down, change of pace, fill in, special teams, general all around great player to have on our team and we're lucky to have him but he's not a guy that is going to carry the load 25-30 carries a game for 16 games. Moore, Parker, Russel, or somebody else is going to have to fill that role or some type of combination of that group.

I love Moore as much as any steeler fan does, the guys is absolutely as valuable to this team is any player in the league but we need to get the running game going consistently and it's clear that none of the backs on the roster right now are able to carry that load and get the job done the way we need it without being hurt or becoming ineffective to some degree. Mendenhall is the ace in the hole right now, I can't wait to see what he can do but like we've talked about he still has to prove himself.

Richmond Rukus
12-10-2008, 10:27 AM
You go look at his stats and tell me Moore is an everydown back..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=5644

He's not........he's a great 3rd down, change of pace, fill in, special teams, general all around great player to have on our team and we're lucky to have him but he's not a guy that is going to carry the load 25-30 carries a game for 16 games. Moore, Parker, Russel, or somebody else is going to have to fill that role or some type of combination of that group.

I love Moore as much as any steeler fan does, the guys is absolutely as valuable to this team is any player in the league but we need to get the running game going consistently and it's clear that none of the backs on the roster right now are able to carry that load and get the job done the way we need it without being hurt or becoming ineffective to some degree. Mendenhall is the ace in the hole right now, I can't wait to see what he can do but like we've talked about he still has to prove himself.

:goodpost: Parker has the ability to be that guy, but unfortunately, he is injury prone and cannot be counted on to be an impact player week in and week out. I really hope Mendenhall works out. I haven't seen enough of him in the pros to hold an objective opinion one way or the other, but I like the fact he has more power than any of our backs on the current roster. Maybe he can break Lewis' shoulder next season.

LatrobePA
12-10-2008, 10:36 AM
In Willie's defense he has been banged up all season long which may be why he runs "scared".

I personally like Moore over a healthy Parker, but when 39 gets in open space he can FLY!

Steelersfan
12-10-2008, 02:13 PM
In Willie's defense he has been banged up all season long which may be why he runs "scared".

I personally like Moore over a healthy Parker, but when 39 gets in open space he can FLY!

Parker use to be able to fly. His long run the past two years is 32 yards. And that includes a bunch of games before he got hurt.

JensK
12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
God i can't wait to see Mendenhall when he is back. We are really hurt with him being out for the season now.. He could have been killer to have.. Oh well, i say we pick-up Adrian Peterson in the off-season, sell all our recievers and buy 5 new o-line players through FA.. In other words become browns >.<

LatrobePA
12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Parker use to be able to fly. His long run the past two years is 32 yards. And that includes a bunch of games before he got hurt.

True, but mentally I don't think he ever fully recovered from the broken bone! That happens to players....

If 34 was healthy I'd say he would with no doubt be the starter:eek1:

Moore is pretty damn awesome though!!!:yellowthumb:

steelers4life66
12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
God i can't wait to see Mendenhall when he is back. We are really hurt with him being out for the season now.. He could have been killer to have.. Oh well, i say we pick-up Adrian Peterson in the off-season, sell all our recievers and buy 5 new o-line players through FA.. In other words become browns >.<
:rofl:

LatrobePA
12-10-2008, 02:45 PM
As Ed B said, without our D we would be the browns this year!! OUCH!

Dean Denton
12-10-2008, 06:17 PM
yeah but we have our D, and that makes us really nasty, and we can stand against any team in the league because of them. Our Off is good enough to get it done. The Giants seem to be the best over all team, and in a rematch I think we beat them by 2 scores. We gave them the turnovers, and the kicked field goals. If we play them in the SB, I know we win this game. first we need to get there, but I like a chances in any rematch this year. no team really is standing out a perfect. Other then our Def, there is nothing perfect in the NFL.

STEELERSWVUGK
12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Post injury probs ......fast Willie will be ready by playoffs

BRICKTOWN BEAST
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry but you can't choose between Moore and Parker right now because Arians and our Line is so horrible I think Moore might even be considered better if Tomlinson was our starter. Once we get somebody that know what "running the ball" means our an o-line that knows what "run blocking" means then maybe we can have this discussion but right now the fight is who is better running with a mess called the Steelers offense. yeah Moore saved our *** this year but i wouldnt say he is better than the leagues leading rusher that got hurt and came back to a terrible situation on offense. Moore stays on the team because he's the vet we need at RB Willie is still a rookie in my eyes the way he runs and Russel is a great guy to have on your team. I just hope Mendenhall Will be the starting running back when hes healthy and plays to his potential.

Koopa
12-11-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm sorry but you can't choose between Moore and Parker right now because Arians and our Line is so horrible I think Moore might even be considered better if Tomlinson was our starter. Once we get somebody that know what "running the ball" means our an o-line that knows what "run blocking" means then maybe we can have this discussion but right now the fight is who is better running with a mess called the Steelers offense. yeah Moore saved our *** this year but i wouldnt say he is better than the leagues leading rusher that got hurt and came back to a terrible situation on offense. Moore stays on the team because he's the vet we need at RB Willie is still a rookie in my eyes the way he runs and Russel is a great guy to have on your team. I just hope Mendenhall Will be the starting running back when hes healthy and plays to his potential.

OMFG, willie led by like 4 yards when he was the "league leading" rusher, but that fool also had like 20 more carries then anyone else, so even though he techinically lead the league, he was a ****ing bum *** bitch, cause having 20+ more carries then the next guy and only leading by maybe 5 yards, it means you suck *** cause you only lead cause you've ran more then anyone else.............. willie is not a good running back...........

Steelers70
12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Parkers injuries are unfortunate. But much of it could have been avoided with a proper fullback in play if you ask me. He's still a very dynamic back with a lot of yards in him and he's in no danger of being replaced in the coming seasons. That said... Moore is a great all around back that has good hands when you need them. I think Moore should start the remaining games and into the post season with FWP filling in when needed. This will help insure that FWP is ready next season.

I do believe that Moore has proven his worth to this team and can be counted on as the #2 back. He's no Bettis but then without finding a 300lbs back we're unlikely to replace bettis. lol I like the tandem of Moore and Parker. I'm not, however, thrilled with Mendenhall at this time. He's looking like a bust. Most positions you can usually give the player a year or two to come into their own. Running Back is the exception as the schemes are basically the same from College to the NFL. Very low learning curve for backs in the league. They can usually be productive from day one. Not so of other positions.

-Steelers70

BR7
12-11-2008, 10:59 AM
I think its way too early to pass judgement on an injured RB. How can you say he has bust potental after only four games? I feel had ne not gotten hurt, there wouldn't be a thread titled Moore is just an all around better RB than Parker. Maybe a Mendy vs Parker thread similar to the Harrison or Polamalu thread. But again, look what Rashard had to run behind. The O-Line didn't improve that much since he got hurt, so I really can't judge Mendy now. Then like you said.. bring in the FB and we probably don't have this conversation about any of our RBs, especially our injured ones :D

JensK
12-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Sorry to go off-topic here, but man BR7, i just laughed out loud when i saw your sig. Damn that is good!

Stairwayto7
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM
I know that Moore hits the hole harder. At least it seems like he does. Not as much dancing around, trusts his linemen and goes to the hole!

BR7
12-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Sorry to go off-topic here, but man BR7, i just laughed out loud when i saw your sig. Damn that is good!

Atleast someone gets it (AZ, cough, cough) lol.

Dean Denton
12-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Atleast someone gets it (AZ, cough, cough) lol.
Isn't that what Jamie Lynn Sigler said to him?

Koopa
12-11-2008, 09:42 PM
i was bored and decided to look at moore's stats when he started, and tg you are looking at his numbers all wrong, he started four games, first game he had 99 yards rushing, then second game 120 yards rushing, third game he had 84 yards and we lost mainly cause ben is a bum and threw 4 ints, so that means less carries for moore, but he still produced, then you go to his last game he started and only had 57 rushing yards, but he had 48 yard receiving, and yeah we lost his last started game, but again, ben is a bum and threw 3 ints, so less chances to produce for him

and then over all yards for this team, moore has 811 total yards (rushing (521) and receiving (290), while parker has 601 total yards (and of those 601, 597 are rushing)........ parker also has 28 more carries then moore, and he's barely leading in the rushign department.......... it's like last year, when he "lead" the league, it's by defualt cause he carries so much more........

so over all, moore is just a better player then parker could ever dream of being.........

BlitzburghRockCity
12-11-2008, 10:51 PM
No, I looked at his stats correctly, I was looking at both his receiving and rushing yards. When you're talking about a pure RB, a guy we need to carry the load and run play after play after play...neither Moore nor Parker fits that mold and the stats show it. Sure Moore has more receiving yards than Parker but we need a guy who's going to sit back there, take the handoff and get all those tough yards that breaks the will of a defense all through the game slowly but surely. Besides we don't know if Parker is ever able to be a productive receiver because they hardly ever throw to him. If they used him more maybe he would be, maybe not.

The fact is every team has to have that pure RB, the guy who's got what it takes to carry the load week in and week out and we just don't have on it roster either because of injuries, inconsistent performance, or lack of opportunities.

Koopa
12-11-2008, 11:03 PM
well, moore is still better of the two, because even though he can't carry the load, he can be more productive, willie can't, and has never in his career shown he can, unless you count 2006 when it's easy to look great when everyone around you is ****............ and those two bad games, maybe in ben wasn't a complete ****tard and didn't throw to the wrong team, moore would have had more carries to get in a better rhythm and pad his stats since that's what you are looking for

BlitzburghRockCity
12-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Nope, not looking for anyone to pad their stats either..try again :lol:

All I know is right now we have 4 RB's on this roster. 1 is on injured reserve and we don't know how good he will be but we think he'll be great. 1 guy who only carries on short yardage and KO returns but he could be real productive if given the chance. 1 guy who's been hurt all year and still isn't right and 1 guy who's a good all around back that does everything well but nothing great. So really we have no damn running game to speak of on this team which really sucks now matter now you cut it.

Koopa
12-11-2008, 11:43 PM
even if willie wasn't hurt or didn't get hurt last year he'd still not be better then moore........... willie is a ****ing bum *** bitch that is living off that 75 yard super bowl dash.......... also, we'll never know if mendenhall will be great as long as tomlin is the coach cause he's gonna start willie off seniority not football skills, that much is obvious cause moore (even though he ain't an every down back) is still the best active back we got and should be starting and willie should be taken out back and shot between the eyes.......

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Now we're getting somewhere..LOL. I agree Moore needs to start the rest of the way out. He's healthy and he's doing the best out of all of them. Honestly at this point would it be that bad to give Russel a lot more carries? I mean the guy is doing his job why not let him tote the rock alittle more.

steelers4life66
12-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Now we're getting somewhere..LOL. I agree Moore needs to start the rest of the way out. He's healthy and he's doing the best out of all of them. Honestly at this point would it be that bad to give Russel a lot more carries? I mean the guy is doing his job why not let him tote the rock alittle more.
I don't have a problem with Russel getting the ball more if he hangs on to it. He's been a short yards guy. Grab the ball with two hands drop your head and get me 2 or 3 yards. The ravens are a hard hitting team, that would be my only concern. :2cents: