PDA

View Full Version : Harrison v. Ware

DIESELMAN
12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
The much anticipated matchup of possible Defensive Player of the Year ended today.

Final stats:

Ware: 5 Tackles 1 Sack
Harrison: 8 Tackles 1 Sack and 1 FF

Ware is one dimensional, he's a sack artist and thats about it. Silverback is a disruptive force who not only is a sack master himself but he creates turnovers, blows up plays and even plays on special teams. When the vote comes in for Defensive player of the year, Harrison should be the 2008 winner. He is a force to be reckoned with.....

JensK
12-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Yeah Harrison won this one! :) He is the better player indeed.

AZ_Steeler
12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Hopefully people look at the stats and what each brings to their team... Harrison isn't really a household name which might hurt him... especially for those who get to vote and don't watch the games and really know who is who.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Ware isn't really in the main running so much as Haynesworth and Silverback are. Ware is a bull pass rusher with good quickness but he's not a good cover guy, and not nearly as versatile as Harrison is.

LatrobePA
12-08-2008, 03:54 PM
92 is always in the right spot at the right time. You can't teach that, the guy was born with it! He's a damn STUD!!

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Silverback forces turnovers. He's the one. No one can even touch him right now. Excepts Troy. Def MVP is going to come down between those two. Troy is the greatest athlete I have ever seen play football. The way he plays is draw dropping. I have never seen anything like it.

yinzer
12-08-2008, 05:04 PM
silverback doesn't get shot. the bullets get james harrisoned.

digdug
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM
I think the real question should be why is Ware even in the conversation when players like Silverback, Troy, Haynesworth, and even Ed Reed are in the conversation.

RW318
12-08-2008, 07:28 PM
The much anticipated matchup of possible Defensive Player of the Year ended today.

Final stats:

Ware: 5 Tackles 1 Sack
Harrison: 8 Tackles 1 Sack and 1 FF

Ware is one dimensional, he's a sack artist and thats about it. Silverback is a disruptive force who not only is a sack master himself but he creates turnovers, blows up plays and even plays on special teams. When the vote comes in for Defensive player of the year, Harrison should be the 2008 winner. He is a force to be reckoned with.....

You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about. Ware stops the run has pretty good coverage for a LB and is a beast rushing the passer. What the **** do you want from a LB? Get over your ****ing man love....I'm obviously more of a fan of Ware but even I know Harrison is having a better year in everything but sacks....and would be ahead of Ware as far as DPOY

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about. Ware stops the run has pretty good coverage for a LB and is a beast rushing the passer. What the **** do you want from a LB? Get over your ****ing man love....I'm obviously more of a fan of Ware but even I know Harrison is having a better year in everything but sacks....and would be ahead of Ware as far as DPOY
If I'm building a team I take Harrison over Ware any day. I would take Joey Porter over Ware too. The Steelers cut Porter because we had Harrison sitting on the bench, so that tells you how good Harrison is.

RW318
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
You'd be a damn fool to take Porter over Ware....and the comment shows me all I need to know.

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Who ride? Who ride? Lets ride on 3. 1 2 3, Lets ride.....Get some Fun Boy. Porter is having a hell of a year...So whatever. Go Romo....lol

RW318
12-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Dumb as ****...do you have any idea how old he is? You'd take an old as two more years left vet over a young star who just passed him for sacks and puts up numbers every year? By the sounds of things your team would suck balls in two years and end up like the Raiders.

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Dumb as shiat...do you have any idea how old he is? You'd take an old as two more years left vet over a young star who just passed him for sacks and puts up numbers every year? By the sounds of things your team would suck balls in two years and end up like the Raiders.
When I Talk of building a team, I'm talking about taking players when there young. If I am to build the team this year, thats differnet. No wait, I still take Porter because I dont want a LB that is a cross dresser and gives frat boys lap dances like Ware....he's so gay....lol I would rather play for the Raiders then the Cowboys. At least the Raiders have won a playoff game in the last 12 years, unlike the Cowboys.

BlackGold4vr
12-08-2008, 08:25 PM
How did RW318 break himself away from the village people tour and the gay bar circuit to find time to watch football? Saddle up partner and kick up those spurs!

:spank:

:cowboyssuck:

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 08:26 PM
How did RW318 break himself away from the village people tour and the gay bar circuit to find time to watch football? Saddle up partner and kick up those spurs!

:spank:

:cowboyssuck: He's not stupid, he knew that they would all be in tights....lol

MOTORKRAFT
12-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Harrison is a bad man. No doubts about that. He is also a product of the system. I choose not to compare Harrison vs Ware or anyone else. You could put Timmons in Harrisons spot or alot of other L.B.'s and you would have the same result. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Harrison isn't special but that position on the Steeler defence allows average players to be good, and good players to be great. Dick LeBeau is a genious.

Stlrs4Life
12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
No doubt Harrison is better than Ware.

DIESELMAN
12-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Damn dude, talk about man love, did I hurt your feelings talking about your boyfriend? Chill and get the **** over it. Let me put it another way, Harrison means more and does more for his team then Ware does.

RW318
12-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Damn dude, talk about man love, did I hurt your feelings talking about your boyfriend? Chill and get the **** over it. Let me put it another way, Harrison means more and does more for his team then Ware does.

I'm just not a big fan of stupid *** comments unless I'm making them. The comments you've made then and now are completely different in every way.....so you can keep it. A comment like that all depends on how you see it....Ware is the Sack leader for the Cowboys and has almost ten more sacks than anyone else on the team.

Man Love? On my part? No sir, I'd be talking about how Harrison can't do **** but rush the passer just so I could put Ware on a level he's not....if the statement you made was true.