PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice this or just me? (dallas faked an injury?)

Dean Denton
12-08-2008, 11:24 AM
OK, call me a friggin retard but I swear that Dallas was faking injury to slow down any mometum that we would get on Offense. Did any of you notice this? Other than Witten, how many times did someone go down hurt, miss the next play, then be back in there? This is a rule that should be looked at, and reconsidered. I know that its within the rules, but give me a break. It was a chicken shiat way of playing, and never have I seen this before. not sure why I am shocked it was Dallas.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2008, 11:27 AM
The entire stadium boo'd on late in the 4th quarter when one of their linebackers went down I think it was. After that big Holmes return after the Dallas punt is the one that comes to mind. Everybody knows players have at times faked an injury just to give the defense a chance to regroup, make substitutions, etc. and I know for a fact that the Steelers have done it in the past. We don't know how often it really happens so nobody can say for sure but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

JensK
12-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I can't say i saw that, but i saw Clark hobble out of the field 3 times, and still he got right back in and destroyed stuff. Man that guy is a warrior!

Honestly, i don't think they did it on purpose. Whenever you fall on heinz field you fall HARD. It hurts to fall down there, and with the type of football we play, im sure that they must have been pretty banged up.

Stlrs4Life
12-08-2008, 11:08 PM
We were all thinking the same thing in the stadium TG.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
I noticed that whenever we made an good play one of the Cowgirls always got hurt:cursin: what losers:rant2: :lol:

RW318
12-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Did you see how Bradie James hit him? Honestly? So Washington faked it too? His leg got twisted pretty bad...must have been so he could give the offense a breather.

Lets pay no attention that Davis collided with another player and his shin looked like it could have broke, Or that Bradie James looked like he seriously hurt himself on that play, Or that Witten got rolled up on pretty bad or when Pacman was hurt after those pussies ripped him out of the pile.....they were all just trying to **** over the Steelers...BRILLIANT!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Did you see how Bradie James hit him? Honestly? So Washington faked it too? His leg got twisted pretty bad...must have been so he could give the offense a breather.

Lets pay no attention that Davis collided with another player and his shin looked like it could have broke, Or that Bradie James looked like he seriously hurt himself on that play, Or that Witten got rolled up on pretty bad or when Pacman was hurt after those pussies ripped him out of the pile.....they were all just trying to **** over the Steelers...BRILLIANT!!!!

Does anyone else sense the animosity and sarcasm steaming out of RW318 ever since they lost? :lol:

It's just a comment that apparently many others were thinking too. As far as Nate goes though, you could see on his face that as soon as he got twisted around he was in pain and probably more of it was the worry that something else worse might have just happened to his knee instead just the initial pain.

Either way the point is, every NFL does it, it's nothing new so relax.

Steelersfan
12-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Does anyone else sense the animosity and sarcasm steaming out of RW318 ever since they lost? :lol:

Haven't seen it. Just thought that was how he always was........:greengrin:

LatrobePA
12-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Cowboys = PUSSY's!!

Starting with Romo - Wade - so on..........................................

DIESELMAN
12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Animosity? Sarcasm? I wonder what brought that on? :greengrin:

champnation
12-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Teams do this from time to time especially if they don't have any timeouts. They may tweak an ankle and will just lay there to get the clock stopped for a minute and stop the momentum.

Dean Denton
12-09-2008, 05:38 PM
What I saw was a Cowboy go down everytime we moved the ball. Like I said It was not Witten, he was really hurt, and would never agaree to fake an injury no matter what a coach told him to do. It was a poor display of football, and the Cowboys should run and hide after that. I say the Cowboys finish the season 0-4 because they lack heart, and a big game QB. This team has not won a playoff game since the salary cap was put back in. 12 years man...lol I really dont see how this team is any differnet than the Raiders. Both teams have an owner that just gets too involved, and they suck because of it. Al Davis-Jerry Jones, both retards that need to sit up in the owners box, and stay out of it. Let the coaches coach.

rocyaice
12-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Well since Pac-Mans career may be over with I think its safe to say his injury was fake. But what about the Steeler who laid on the ground and hopped right back up like nothing happened? Was that Nate Washington?

JensK
12-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Well since Pac-Mans career may be over with I think its safe to say his injury was fake. But what about the Steeler who laid on the ground and hopped right back up like nothing happened? Was that Nate Washington?

Yeah it was Nate. I think hes knee got twisted a tad. He looked sore after the game, so i really think it was the adrenalin that kept him going...

rocyaice
12-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah it was Nate. I think hes knee got twisted a tad. He looked sore after the game, so i really think it was the adrenalin that kept him going...

Yea I saw how he got hurt. I think that was legit. I actually didn't think he'd walk off the field but without seeing the injury you'd think he faked his injury as well.

Dean Denton
12-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Yea I saw how he got hurt. I think that was legit. I actually didn't think he'd walk off the field but without seeing the injury you'd think he faked his injury as well.
Yeah that fag who tackled him twisted his ankle. It was a dirty *** bush league move. He held his ankle, then rolled on it. It was one of the most blaitant fouls I can remember. I think dante Hall did that to someone a couple years ago. I know it happens all the time under a pile. I played semi pro, and it was the same dirty crap.

RW318
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah that fag who tackled him twisted his ankle. It was a dirty *** bush league move. He held his ankle, then rolled on it. It was one of the most blaitant fouls I can remember. I think dante Hall did that to someone a couple years ago. I know it happens all the time under a pile. I played semi pro, and it was the same dirty crap.

Dumb as hell. You wrap up what you can grab...you don't let go because a player might get hurt....ask Kimo. You think Hamlin was thinking to himself while he was grabbing his leg "I hope I tear everything out of his knee"? Ripping Jones out of the bottom of the pile while 30 people on top of him then throwin him to the ground while he was injured was a bush league move. Get it straight.

--- Added 12/11/2008 at 04:51 PM ---

It's just a comment that apparently many others were thinking too. As far as Nate goes though, you could see on his face that as soon as he got twisted around he was in pain and probably more of it was the worry that something else worse might have just happened to his knee instead just the initial pain.

Either way the point is, every NFL does it, it's nothing new so relax.

Many others? As in nothing but Steelers fans? Our guard is gonna miss the next game, Jones may be done for the season, Hamlin might not play and Witten was beat the hell up before he got in the game....I guess they're still trying to throw the Steelers off.

Dean Denton
12-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Dumb as hell. You wrap up what you can grab...you don't let go because a player might get hurt....ask Kimo. You think Hamlin was thinking to himself while he was grabbing his leg "I hope I tear everything out of his knee"? Ripping Jones out of the bottom of the pile while 30 people on top of him then throwin him to the ground while he was injured was a bush league move. Get it straight.

--- Added 12/11/2008 at 04:51 PM ---

Many others? As in nothing but Steelers fans? Our guard is gonna miss the next game, Jones may be done for the season, Hamlin might not play and Witten was beat the hell up before he got in the game....I guess they're still trying to throw the Steelers off.Are you blind or just restared? They were on the ground and Fun Boy rolled forward on it. There was no need for that, he was down. So Yes he tried to hurt him, and was thinking the entire time I want to rip something in this guys leg.. That dude is a dick from the word go. Thats why he got his skull cracked open in downtown Seattle, and thats why he was cut from the Faggy Hawks football team. He's a punk *** Whoosy bitch, that has a crush on Warren Sapp...along with a ton of other players. he belongs with the 49ers.....