PDA

View Full Version : Starks will follow in family business after football

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Anybody else catch the NFL network story on Max Starks that was rerun this weekend. He was raised in the family business of a funeral director. His great grandfather started it and his family still is in the business today. He talked about getting his degree in mortuary science and keeping the business going after football. When he was 16 he would drive the hearse around before school making pickups for the business !

I never knew this about him that he's full bore 100% born and raised in the business of funeral directing.

Ya learn something every day huh :redcool:

Prosdo
10-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Wow. I never knew that. Very interesting stuff.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-22-2006, 02:19 AM
When I got his auto. at camp I was chatting with him and asked him about his tattoo: a chinese dragon and some lettering, asked him what the lettering was if anything, HIs reply " WE BURY THE DEAD" !! Maybe he should be "Morbid MAX" !!:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2006, 10:55 AM
When I got his auto. at camp I was chatting with him and asked him about his tattoo: a chinese dragon and some lettering, asked him what the lettering was if anything, HIs reply " WE BURY THE DEAD" !! Maybe he should be "Morbid MAX" !!:tt02:

:lol: :lol:

AZ_Steeler
10-22-2006, 02:57 PM
That's interesting, never knew that but I gues someone has to do those kind of jobs!