PDA

View Full Version : Blitzburgh is BACK!

Iron City South
12-05-2008, 09:06 PM
No lie .... these cats can "get on it" like nobody's business ...... :tt02:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d0fae0

I like watching Tomlin in this vid ... he has a certain edge about him that I've not seen before. I dig when he says, "Come on .... join in the RUSH PARTY! ... everyone else is doing it"

Good to see Kevin Greene too ..... he was my kind of player. :yesnod:

BlitzburghNation
12-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Great post ICS :clap: Also love the avatar,Seinfeld was the best sitcom ever created :bigthumb:

I can watch this stuff all day long :popcorn:

Iron City South
12-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Also love the avatar,Seinfeld was the best sitcom ever created :popcorn:

I agree wholeheartedly. Cosmo was the best character ever created on TV sitcoms. :lol:

yinzer
12-05-2008, 10:18 PM
great post! :yellowthumb: that shiat got me pumped up!! i can see it now... tony homo getting his *** kicked all day on sunday then raising his arms in disbelief while rooney sits in the box mackin all over jessica simpson.

DIESELMAN
12-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah Baby!!! Blitzburgh II, the Tomlin era!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Hot damn that is a great vid ICS !! :cope: man that was great see Lloyd and Greene again. "Cowher, RUSH the Quarterback" man you can just see the wheels turning in Lloyds head when he's talking to him.

ejsteeler
12-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Absolutely love it!!!! I'm sitting here watching SB XIII as I watch this video. THe big "D" is tops in Blitsburgh baby!!!! :cope:

--- Added 12/5/2008 at 10:05 PM ---

Still watching SB XIII, man, I forgot how strong an arm Terry had. A freakin' rifle man.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2008, 01:06 AM
i was watching that on NFLN too, man that D was getting after Staubach in the first half especially and they really shut down Newhouse and Dorsett.

Just watched this vid again and really looking at how similar both Lloyd and Greene are to Harrison and Wood. If anything I think Wood and Harrison actually attack as good if not better than the original quiver and quake. They're so relentless and just keep coming and coming and coming. Once they smell blood, man it's over!

LarryNJ
12-06-2008, 03:00 PM
i was watching that on NFLN too, man that D was getting after Staubach in the first half especially and they really shut down Newhouse and Dorsett.

Looks like quite a few of us were watching NFLN last night! :) I don't think they shut down Dorsett. He had some nice runs and wasn't he over 100 yards. He was so quick. My first Pitt game was when he was a freshman. My buddy told me Pitt has a good running back. I think he had 200+ yards that day. What was amazing is that they said Bradshaw was the MVP and it was the beginning of the 4th quarter.

As for the video that is awesome. I like Tomlim saying "get there, get there, tackle his ***" :yellowthumb: "Get after the damn qb, everybody else is. 56 said he's going to join the rush party, he's going to show up fashionably late" :lol::lol: