PDA

View Full Version : BlitzburghNations's Rolling Tribute

AZ_Steeler
12-05-2008, 12:50 PM
SA's own BlitzburghNation has taken his Steelers pride and his SA "Addiction" to a whole new level! The scary thing is.. he says he's not done (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/docs/truck.shtml)! :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-05-2008, 01:02 PM
We're happy to show off your truck for you bro, you having SA and the Steelers on the side of your truck is such an awesome thing :clap:

steelersgal86
12-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Very cool :clap: cant wait to see it finished....in person :yellowthumb:

SteelerBee43
12-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Owning his own truck has been a dream for him forever and at times a headache too.Since he pretty much lives in it may as well be proud of it and his love for the Pittsburgh Steelers is obvious inside and out.I'm proud of my hubby :blowkiss:and I really hope that someday he will have it painted the way he wants it.He spends well over 300 days on the road away from home,and thats just how it has to be for awhile.So now some of you understand a little better what these truckers go thru,And while there is good and bad in everything,most truckers will go out of there way to help anyone.AZ's Dad is a trucker so he knows exactly what I'm talking about.:greengrin:

DIESELMAN
12-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Cool!!! Can't wait to see the rig when you get it done the way you want it Sam!!! You should try and get on that show Trick my Truck, that takes a guys truck and put a Steelers makeover on it. That would be SWEET!!!!! Wouldn't cost you anything.....Trick My Truck (http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/Trick_My_Truck/series.jhtml)

BlitzburghNation
12-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks AZ and Top Gun for the prop's,,,,,,,,,,,Cannot wait to get my truck finished in the true Black & Gold colors :bigthumb:

Your right Deez,,,,,I think the wife has tried to get me on Trick My Truck :dunno:
That would be awesome :popcorn:

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Looks good. Give a shout when you're in the Atlanta area. :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 01:54 AM
I used to drive truck, I know how hard of a life it can be but for most truckers it's a labor of love. Any guy or gal who's out there driving day and night to keep food on the table, the bills paid, and the American economy going gets nothing but props in my book :hail: