PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys' Adams will have his hands full with Steelers' LB Harrison

Deb
12-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Dallas Cowboys' Adams will have his hands full with Steelers' LB Harrison

10:56 PM CST on Tuesday, December 2, 2008
LINK (http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138336)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/sports/columnists/mugs/mug_rgosselin.jpg (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/vitindex.html)

Flozell Adams went to the Pro Bowl last season. So did Matt Light. But Pro Bowl stripes don't seem to impress Pittsburgh Steelers weakside linebacker James Harrison.

Harrison is the best player on the best defense in the NFL. It'll be Adams' job to block him Sunday, when the Cowboys visit the Steelers. Tony Romo can only hope Adams puts up a better fight than Light did last Sunday for the New England Patriots.

Harrison was a one-man wrecking crew, stalking Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel into his worst performance of the season. Harrison made nine tackles and sacked Cassel twice, both times causing a fumble that was recovered by the Steelers. Cassel finished the day 19-of-39 for 169 yards and two interceptions in a 33-10 loss to Pittsburgh.

That kind of effort has become the norm for Harrison, who went to his first Pro Bowl in 2007, when he led the AFC with seven forced fumbles and led his team with 8 sacks. He's playing even better this season. Harrison leads the NFL with six forced fumbles and ranks third in the league with 14 sacks.

Undrafted out of Kent State in 2002, Harrison was cut twice by the Steelers and spent the bulk of two seasons on the club's practice roster before earning a roster spot in 2004 covering kicks on special teams.

Harrison spent three seasons learning how to play linebacker the Steeler way in the 3-4 scheme, showing flashes with a fumble return for a touchdown in 2004, an interception of Drew Brees in 2005 and three tackles against Cincinnati in his only start in 2006.

The Steelers were convinced Harrison was ready in 2007 and cut Pro Bowler Joey Porter to create a starting spot for him. A blend of power and speed, Harrison was team MVP of the AFC North champions.

Adams runs hot and cold as a pass protector. Sunday had better be one of his hot days for the Cowboys to have a chance against the 9-3 Steelers and NFL's best defense.

LatrobePA
12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Not block but hold like most teams have been doing and clearly getting away with it week after week!! I watched the reply last night, made me SICK!! NO FLAGS!

And it won't change this week when we play "America's team"!! Officals make me sick!!!

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 12:05 PM
You think Harrison is the only guy that gets held lol? Demarcus Ware gets held and still manages to get sacks. It happens.

That being said, Harrison went undrafted? Wow. What a find. How guys like him go undrafted by "experts" is beyond me. I guess the same way Tom Brady goes in the 6th round and Romo goes undrafted.

JensK
12-03-2008, 12:12 PM
You think Harrison is the only guy that gets held lol? Demarcus Ware gets held and still manages to get sacks. It happens.

That being said, Harrison went undrafted? Wow. What a find. How guys like him go undrafted by "experts" is beyond me. I guess the same way Tom Brady goes in the 6th round and Romo goes undrafted.

Everyone gets hold now and then, but thats not the thing imo. What upsets me is, that we get all kinds of absolut freak things called upon us, like the holding they called on Hampton last week. Or the personal fault Ryan Clark got.. For crying out loud man.. Its so stupid

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Everyone gets hold now and then, but thats not the thing imo. What upsets me is, that we get all kinds of absolut freak things called upon us, like the holding they called on Hampton last week. Or the personal fault Ryan Clark got.. For crying out loud man.. Its so stupid

Well the refs have had a tough year. I still think the NFL is the best officiated game in football. If they manage to let coach's challenge penalties I think the NFL's officiating would be flawless. But they're ego won't allow it. I saw Tank Johnson get called for roughing the passer because his hands got into the qb's helmet. But I will never complain about the refs after seeing the way the Chargers have been treated this year. I've never seen so many games be taken away from them due to officiating.

LatrobePA
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251700]You think Harrison is the only guy that gets held lol? QUOTE]

On a week in and week out basis, YES.

Who the F cares about what happens to cowboys players! This is a STEELER SITE!!:cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::t t02::cope:

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251700]You think Harrison is the only guy that gets held lol? QUOTE]

On a week in and week out basis, YES.

Who the F cares about what happens to cowboys players! This is a STEELER SITE!!:cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::t t02::cope:

I was just pointing out that elite pass rushers get held all the time. It happens. But if you tihnk Harrison is the only guy in the LEAGUE who receives this treatment you need to watch more football games.

yinzer
12-03-2008, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=LatrobePA;251722]

I was just pointing out that elite pass rushers get held all the time. It happens. But if you tihnk Harrison is the only guy in the LEAGUE who receives this treatment you need to watch more football games.

i tell you what, if you want to talk about a cowgirl player getting held, start your own thread and see who will participate. this ain't the place for it. sorry, charlie.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Ware doens't get anything close to what Harrison gets. He does special favors for the NFL Brass, just like Tom Brady. I hear Ware likes the pole. Hangs out at the Blue Oyster
Bar in Fort Worth. also saw a report on him that he was arrested in 2002 for stripping for a bunch of frat boys @ Troy. sick man, the dude is nasty...

yinzer
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Ware doens't get anything close to what Harrison gets. He does special favors for the NFL Brass, just like Tom Brady. I hear Ware likes the pole. Hangs out at the Blue Oyster
Bar in Fort Worth. also saw a report on him that he was arrested in 2002 for stripping for a bunch of frat boys @ Troy. sick man, the dude is nasty...

wasn't he caught on a subway giving some man-love to a stranger??? oh, oh... that was michael strahan. :lol:

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
wasn't he caught on a subway giving some man-love to a stranger??? oh, oh... that was michael strahan. :lol:I think they were giving it to eachother. Maybe thats why Ware is so angry. He's cunfused, and not sure whats wrong with him.

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251733]

i tell you what, if you want to talk about a cowgirl player getting held, start your own thread and see who will participate. this ain't the place for it. sorry, charlie.

Like I said, I was just pointing out that the leading sack leader gets held. Had nothing to do with him being held. Justin Tuck gets held as well as Joey Porter. If you think Harrison is the only player in the league getting held you're sadly mistaken.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=yinzer;251800]

Like I said, I was just pointing out that the leading sack leader gets held. Had nothing to do with him being held. Justin Tuck gets held as well as Joey Porter. If you think Harrison is the only player in the league getting held you're sadly mistaken.The only thing that is sad is that Harrison would have over 20 sacks right now if he wasn't getting held. those other retards dont get held anywhere near as much. I know, I watch all the games.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Jesus Christ if the refs called holding more they could call it every play really......Everybody needs to shut the **** about the holding....lol I say let the players play the game.....I agree Harrison would have close to 20 sacks with out the holding but its the only way people can stop him since he is such a badass......He is still have a kick *** year with being held most of the time....lol

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251816]The only thing that is sad is that Harrison would have over 20 sacks right now if he wasn't getting held. those other retards dont get held anywhere near as much. I know, I watch all the games.

So the league is out to get Harrison huh? A guy who's been a model citizen and a prime example of what a NFL player should be in the NFL?

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Jesus Christ if the refs called holding more they could call it every play really......Everybody needs to shut the **** about the holding....lol I say let the players play the game.....I agree Harrison would have close to 20 sacks with out the holding but its the only way people can stop him since he is such a badass......He is still have a kick *** year with being held most of the time....lol
Yes this is true, but when the animal is turned loose he creates turnovers, and that could be the differnece between 9-3 and 11-1. think about that.

--- Added 12/3/2008 at 05:08 PM ---

[QUOTE=Dean Denton;251818]

So the league is out to get Harrison huh? A guy who's been a model citizen and a prime example of what a NFL player should be in the NFL?
It looks like it. They have been picking on the Steelers since 1997 when they gift wrapped the AFC title game for Elway.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2008, 07:12 PM
[quote=Dean Denton;251818]

Who are to question the character of one of our Steeler's players when you're a fan of a team that is usually loaded with bad character players.....I guess you're a younger fan so Micheal Irvin or Nate Newton wouldn't ring a bell with you.....But just look at your current roster....Pacman Jones.....lol

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 07:54 PM
[quote=rocyaice;251827]

Who are to question the character of one of our Steeler's players when you're a fan of a team that is usually loaded with bad character players.....I guess you're a younger fan so Micheal Irvin or Nate Newton wouldn't ring a bell with you.....But just look at your current roster....Pacman Jones.....lol

Wow. I didn't question the character of Harrison. I guess my post wnet over your head. And yea i'm well aware of the incidents by Irvin, Tuinai, etc. As far as Nate Newton goes I think he was in his 40's when he got in trouble with the law and was long past his days as a Cowboy. But you'd know better than me lol.

And what's wrong with our current roster? Pac-Man.....who else? Pac-Man has done nothing since becoming a Cowboy. What has Tank done? TO? They've been great since becoming Cowboys. I guess fighting with your bodyguard is what some consider a character issue though. Maybe you can help me out with this one. But forget the Cowboys. This is a Steelers website. How many guys have been arrested in the past 2 years as a Steeler? Meanwhile the Cowboys haven't had anyone arrested in over 12 years.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 07:55 PM
[quote=rocyaice;251827]

Who are to question the character of one of our Steeler's players when you're a fan of a team that is usually loaded with bad character players.....I guess you're a younger fan so Micheal Irvin or Nate Newton wouldn't ring a bell with you.....But just look at your current roster....Pacman Jones.....lolChrist, they have the biggest clown of them all in TO. I cant wait for him to show up on Polamalu Island. There is going to be some good old fashion head hunting going on. Owens made some rude comments about Troy a few years ago, and Troy never forgot or for gave him for those remarks. Troy is a man of god, and its going to take god himself to keep Troy from delivering TO into the light.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
[quote=Black@Gold Forever32;251833]

Wow. I didn't question the character of Harrison. I guess my post wnet over your head. And yea i'm well aware of the incidents by Irvin, Tuinai, etc. As far as Nate Newton goes I think he was in his 40's when he got in trouble with the law and was long past his days as a Cowboy. But you'd know better than me lol.

And what's wrong with our current roster? Pac-Man.....who else? Pac-Man has done nothing since becoming a Cowboy. What has Tank done? TO? They've been great since becoming Cowboys. I guess fighting with your bodyguard is what some consider a character issue though. Maybe you can help me out with this one. But forget the Cowboys. This is a Steelers website. How many guys have been arrested in the past 2 years as a Steeler? Meanwhile the Cowboys haven't had anyone arrested in over 12 years.

You just prove you're a douche bad and I'm done with you...Reread your post about Harrison being a model citizen of what an NFL player should is questioning his character dumbass......As for your current roster all I said was look at your current roster.....Pacman Jones....Get it now....Please go back to your Cowboys sites...I usually don't have a problem with other teams fans but fans like you and RW just get on my nerves....**** off Please.....:lol:

I also didn't bring up about players being model citizens or anything of that nature you did.........Frankly I don't give a **** what a player does.......But its funny when a Cowboys fans talks about Steelers players being model citizens it just makes me laugh since the Cowboys of the 90's were not exactly known as model citizens....

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;251833]

I dont mind you being here. Your like my little sister. Your roster is a bunch of felons waiting to happen. They bring down the team. When TO doesn't get the ball he cries like a bitch. They try and get it to him, and they lose because they stop running the ball. The character of the Cowboys is a joke. I wouldn't trade with you ever. Too many chiefs, not enough indians. Too many me me me guys on that team for them to be great. Remember the LA Lakers a few years back? All that talent, and no ring...

Troyisabeast_43
12-03-2008, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;251833]

PacMan has done nothing since becoming a Cowboy?? Umm didnt he just get arrested or in trouble last month for shoving a guard or something and that's why he got suspended for 4 more games. Guys like Pac Man are ticking timebombs they might stay still and not do anything for awhile, but eventually at some point much like Plaxico Burress they are going to go over the edge and off the deep end. Pac Man I guarantee you down the road will get in trouble again and he will end up getting banned for life from the NFL. I mean for crying out loud how many times has the guy got caught getting in trouble at the Strip Clubs. The guy couldnt stay out of Strip Bar if his life depended on it...

--- Added 12/3/2008 at 06:16 PM ---

[QUOTE=rocyaice;251858]
I dont mind you being here. Your like my little sister. Your roster is a bunch of felons waiting to happen. They bring down the team. When TO doesn't get the ball he cries like a bitch. They try and get it to him, and they lose because they stop running the ball. The character of the Cowboys is a joke. I wouldn't trade with you ever. Too many chiefs, not enough indians. Too many me me me guys on that team for them to be great. Remember the LA Lakers a few years back? All that talent, and no ring...

And like I pointed out before you will start to see that lack of character on the Cowboys come out on the sidelines if they are down in this game early and are facing adversity. You are going to see Owens bitching at players and coaches to get him the ball and to block Romo along with a bunch of other things. Wade Phillips isnt going to anything about it either because he is a bafoon who has no control over this Cowboys team what so ever. I just hope that pain in the *** Jerry Jones gets shown during the game like he always does, or is on the sidelines toward the end of the game if it's close and they show his face and reaction when the Cowboys lose because those shots of Jerry Jones when the Cowboys lose are priceless...

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 08:17 PM
[quote=rocyaice;251858]

You just prove you're a douche bad and I'm done with you...Reread your post about Harrison being a model citizen of what an NFL player should is questioning his character dumbass......As for your current roster all I said was look at your current roster.....Pacman Jones....Get it now....Please go back to your Cowboys sites...I usually don't have a problem with other teams fans but fans like you and RW just get on my nerves....**** off Please.....:lol:

I also didn't bring up about players being model citizens or anything of that nature you did.........Frankly I don't give a shiat what a player does.......But its funny when a Cowboys fans talks about Steelers players being model citizens it just makes me laugh since the Cowboys of the 90's were not exactly known as model citizens....

How am I a douche bag? What did I say for you to be so upset? I said Harrison WAS A MODEL CITIZEN. I didn't say he wasn't. I guess you have something against the Cowboy fans because i've done nothing to get on your nerves. But i'll put you on ignore if that's what you want. I thought we could just talk football without anyone getting offended.

[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;251833]Christ, they have the biggest clown of them all in TO. I cant wait for him to show up on Polamalu Island. There is going to be some good old fashion head hunting going on. Owens made some rude comments about Troy a few years ago, and Troy never forgot or for gave him for those remarks. Troy is a man of god, and its going to take god himself to keep Troy from delivering TO into the light.

What has TO done since he's become a Cowboy though? What did TO say about Polamala? I tried googling it and came up with some toys with TO and Pollumala on it lol. I can't wait for the matchup of the Steelers secondary against the Cowboys receiver.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;251860]

How am I a douche bag? What did I say for you to be so upset? I said Harrison WAS A MODEL CITIZEN. I didn't say he wasn't. I guess you have something against the Cowboy fans because i've done nothing to get on your nerves. But i'll put you on ignore if that's what you want. I thought we could just talk football without anyone getting offended.

[QUOTE=Dean Denton;251859]

What has TO done since he's become a Cowboy though? What did TO say about Polamala? I tried googling it and came up with some toys with TO and Pollumala on it lol. I can't wait for the matchup of the Steelers secondary against the Cowboys receiver.If you dont know what that loser said about Troy, then I cant help you. I will never repeat it.

yinzer
12-03-2008, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;251860]

[QUOTE=Dean Denton;251859]

What has TO done since he's become a Cowboy though? What did TO say about Polamala? I tried googling it and came up with some toys with TO and Pollumala on it lol. I can't wait for the matchup of the Steelers secondary against the Cowboys receiver.

i bet polamalu and co. are more eager to see the cowgirl receivers more than you...

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251858]

A bunch of felons lol? Who's a felon lol? They bring the team down? The Steelers have more felons than the Cowboys do lol. When TO doesn't get the ball the Cowboys lose. When he does......well i'm sure you saw the 200 yard game and the 100 yard game he had last week. The Cowboys have one character player and that's TO. He hasn't done anything since becoming a Cowboy other than cry like a "bit**" when he doesn't get the ball. A terrible problem to have lol. BUt who are these character players? Ware? Barber? Romo? Witten? Newman? Ratliff? Pac-Man okay I see that. But aside from him no one has had any problems with the law and no one has been a character problem for the Cowboys. As far as being you're lil' sister you have to work that on your own. I'm BIG BROTHER around here.

[QUOTE=rocyaice;251858]

PacMan has done nothing since becoming a Cowboy?? Umm didnt he just get arrested or in trouble last month for shoving a guard or something and that's why he got suspended for 4 more games. Guys like Pac Man are ticking timebombs they might stay still and not do anything for awhile, but eventually at some point much like Plaxico Burress they are going to go over the edge and off the deep end. Pac Man I guarantee you down the road will get in trouble again and he will end up getting banned for life from the NFL. I mean for crying out loud how many times has the guy got caught getting in trouble at the Strip Clubs. The guy couldnt stay out of Strip Bar if his life depended on it...

Well he got into a argument with his bodyguard. That's why he got suspended. It wasn't for beating up his girlfriend......you're probably right about Pac-Man. He may get suspended again. Frankly, I don't care. Especially with Jenkins and Scandrick coming through for us. We traded a 4th rounder for Pac-Man and got a 5th round for him getting suspended. I hope he stays just at punts and in the dime package because he has no leeway. He looks at someone wrong and he'll be banned for ever.

[QUOTE=Dean Denton;251867]

And like I pointed out before you will start to see that lack of character on the Cowboys come out on the sidelines if they are down in this game early and are facing adversity. You are going to see Owens bitching at players and coaches to get him the ball and to block Romo along with a bunch of other things. Wade Phillips isnt going to anything about it either because he is a bafoon who has no control over this Cowboys team what so ever. I just hope that pain in the *** Jerry Jones gets shown during the game like he always does, or is on the sidelines toward the end of the game if it's close and they show his face and reaction when the Cowboys lose because those shots of Jerry Jones when the Cowboys lose are priceless...

That isn't Owens bitching. That's him trying to lead this team and pump them up. Just like Michael Irvin use to do. Since TO has done that the Cowboys have reacted postively. TO will get on you for not doing your job. Sometimes you'd wish he'd shut up if he yells at a guy right after dropping a ball but otherwise this team needed it. Especially with Wade Phillips as coach. Ken Hamlin is another guy who'll get in your face if you don't do your job. Its not bitching its getting your team to wake up. Wade sure as hell isn't going to do it.

$teelersRule
12-03-2008, 09:56 PM

i think the problem here is that all the steeler fans know harrison might not be a "model citizen" he did have a domestic dispute over the summer (he broke through a door)... i dont believe that our cowboy brother knew about this incident and was serious when he called harrison a model citizen... however true that may or may not be. honestly, i do not think he really is that bad of a guy though, i dont think it is very hard for him to break down a door... he gets paid to break through things and he is freakishly strong. if he did hit the girl she would have been in much worse shape and it would have been a bigger issue. she just got scared. who wouldn't with that monster mad at you? :eek1:

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 09:59 PM
i think the problem here is that all the steeler fans know harrison might not be a "model citizen" he did have a domestic dispute over the summer (he broke through a door)... i dont believe that our cowboy brother knew about this incident and was serious when he called harrison a model citizen... however true that may or may not be. honestly, i do not think he really is that bad of a guy though, i dont think it is very hard for him to break down a door... he gets paid to break through things and he is freakishly strong. if he did hit the girl she would have been in much worse shape and it would have been a bigger issue. she just got scared. who wouldn't with that monster mad at you? :eek1:

Actually I didn't hear about that incident to be honest. I was being dead serious. I haven't heard a peep about him and he was a undrafted guy. Everyone wants to see a undrafted guy take advantage and be a great player on and off the field. That's what I was referring to. I didn't know he had a domestic dispute.

yinzer
12-03-2008, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dean Denton;251867]

A bunch of felons lol? Who's a felon lol? They bring the team down? The Steelers have more felons than the Cowboys do lol. When TO doesn't get the ball the Cowboys lose. When he does......well i'm sure you saw the 200 yard game and the 100 yard game he had last week. The Cowboys have one character player and that's TO. He hasn't done anything since becoming a Cowboy other than cry like a "bit**" when he doesn't get the ball. A terrible problem to have lol. BUt who are these character players? Ware? Barber? Romo? Witten? Newman? Ratliff? Pac-Man okay I see that. But aside from him no one has had any problems with the law and no one has been a character problem for the Cowboys. As far as being you're lil' sister you have to work that on your own. I'm BIG BROTHER around here.

[QUOTE=Troyisabeast_43;251871][QUOTE=rocyaice;251858]

Well he got into a argument with his bodyguard. That's why he got suspended. It wasn't for beating up his girlfriend......you're probably right about Pac-Man. He may get suspended again. Frankly, I don't care. Especially with Jenkins and Scandrick coming through for us. We traded a 4th rounder for Pac-Man and got a 5th round for him getting suspended. I hope he stays just at punts and in the dime package because he has no leeway. He looks at someone wrong and he'll be banned for ever.

That isn't Owens bitching. That's him trying to lead this team and pump them up. Just like Michael Irvin use to do. Since TO has done that the Cowboys have reacted postively. TO will get on you for not doing your job. Sometimes you'd wish he'd shut up if he yells at a guy right after dropping a ball but otherwise this team needed it. Especially with Wade Phillips as coach. Ken Hamlin is another guy who'll get in your face if you don't do your job. Its not bitching its getting your team to wake up. Wade sure as hell isn't going to do it.

you're speculating. how would you know if he's bitching or he's trying to fire the team up? every team he's played for he's been known for driving the teammates apart. ask mcnabb. nobody likes antics and the dallASS organization is filled with a bunch of chicken shiat wimps that put up with his crap. and, jerry jones is the biggest chicken shiat... always sticking up for these idiotic players. he was slobbing pac man's knob during his latest run in with the law. friggin losers.

$teelersRule
12-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Actually I didn't hear about that incident to be honest. I was being dead serious. I haven't heard a peep about him and he was a undrafted guy. Everyone wants to see a undrafted guy take advantage and be a great player on and off the field. That's what I was referring to. I didn't know he had a domestic dispute.

yeah, i figured that

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=rocyaice;251883][QUOTE=Dean Denton;251867]

[QUOTE=Troyisabeast_43;251871]

you're speculating. how would you know if he's bitching or he's trying to fire the team up? every team he's played for he's been known for driving the teammates apart. ask mcnabb. nobody likes antics and the dallASS organization is filled with a bunch of chicken shiat wimps that put up with his crap. and, jerry jones is the biggest chicken shiat... always sticking up for these idiotic players. he was slobbing pac man's knob during his latest run in with the law. friggin losers.

You can read his mouth and see what he's saying and his timing of the yelling. When he's talking to Jason Garretts its about getting more plays ran his way. When he's yelling out Andre Gurode for not picking up a fumble that he should've he's gettin' in a guys *** for not having his head in the game. When Romo throws a pick or a fumble and TO slaps him on his shoulder pads he's tellin' him let's go out there and put it behind us. You won't believe this and I don't expect you to but TO has changed. He knows its time for him to get his act together and he's been great for the past 3 years. This is him trying to get into the Hall of Fame. He knows one more disruption in the locker room and he's going to have some problems getting in the HOF. And let's dont bring up the McNabb issue. Everyone close to the Eagles knows that was more McNabb than it was TO. TO actually had half of the locker room defending him. You can only put up with a man and his mom for so long. TO has been great here in Dallas. I'll admit I expected for him to ruin this team. I mean he's done it with the 9ers and the Eagles. But he's been a great locker room guy here.

And once again, PAC MAN DIDN'T HAVE A RUN IN WITH THE LAW. He wasn't arrested. No one was. If it was anyone else Pac-Man wouldn't have gotten suspended for pushing his bodyguard. What he did was really nothing worth suspending over. But he's on a short leash and he knows that. He shouldn't even drink liqour at all knowing that.

RW318
12-04-2008, 05:49 AM
In all honesty you have to be a retarded *** homer to think the NFL is just not blowing the whistle for one player on your team. The officials are pure crap this year....for every team in the NFL. Pull your head out of your *** and watch some football.

I've never seen so many tears "it's a Steelers site" "go to a Cowboys board"....grow up and talk about the game.....crazy *** internet bitch fits lol.