PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a nickname for harrison-woodley tandem?

acero
12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
reading the ed bouchette chat transcript somebody suggested that it was time for a nickname for this duo, any ideas???

:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Perhaps we could make it a contest here on the site and then send the entries to Ed himself courtesy of Steeler Addicts :thinking:

acero
12-02-2008, 09:35 PM
good idea :cope:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
12-02-2008, 09:46 PM
reading the ed bouchette chat transcript somebody suggested that it was time for a nickname for this duo, any ideas???

:tt02:

How about the "Steel City Assassins"
or "The Great 148" It's # 92 + # 56
:thinking:...just some idea's...

SteelCityPride08
12-02-2008, 09:57 PM
How about the "Steel City Assassins"
or "The Great 148" It's # 92 + # 56
:thinking:...just some idea's...

Damn I really like "Steel City Assassins"

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2008, 10:00 PM
I like that a lot too but Im not sure the Rooney's will want their players associated with the word Assassins in this day and age :lol:

acero
12-02-2008, 10:12 PM
mmmm assasains not very rooney like

not very authentic but how about STEEL CITY WHIPPERS :tt02:

K Train
12-02-2008, 10:17 PM
why does everyone need a nickname lol, they both have ones already lol

Steel Trap86
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
DOUBLE TROUBLE

ToothAche
12-02-2008, 11:33 PM
umm....................those guys that sack people....YEAH!

PsychoWard
12-02-2008, 11:59 PM
how about ****ing Sick!!! :lol:

steelersgal86
12-03-2008, 07:08 AM
DOUBLE TROUBLE

Like it :yellowthumb:

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2008, 10:36 AM
DOUBLE TROUBLE

This one's got my vote, too. :greengrin:

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
How about Crack and Whack. They could run it like some kind of anti-drug campaign. Like Crack is Whack that kind of thing. The Rooney's might like that because of the possitive message being sent, and the thunder is still being delivered.

DBR96A
12-03-2008, 02:45 PM
James Harrassin' Harrison and LaMarr Layin' The Woodley! :greengrin:

ejsteeler
12-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Looks like a Pride of Steelers to me......
or maybe The Steel Trap.

Stairwayto7
12-03-2008, 03:48 PM
how about the 4 linebackers, Woodley Harrison, Farrior and Timmons

QuadSacks

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 03:54 PM
How abut Hustle and Flow?

jpele
12-03-2008, 04:14 PM
DOUBLE TROUBLE

Sounds like a winner to me.:yellowthumb:

SteelerNC
12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
how about WOODSON, not Rod. :)

SteelersWoman
12-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Crash and Smash

Rumble and Roar

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Dil and Doe...lol

wvhills
12-03-2008, 06:48 PM
How about The Bruise Brothers......

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 06:52 PM
i like that one...

--- Added 12/3/2008 at 04:52 PM ---

Or they could do Master-Blaster

wvhills
12-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Or they could be The Rack'em Sack'em Boyz

igor0190
12-03-2008, 07:24 PM
The Burgh Beasts
Blindside Spine Busters

Lol...

Hard to think of a name that can do them justice.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 07:29 PM
We could call them the Legion of Doom. LOD...

ejsteeler
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM

Here ya' go. this one has my vote! :yellowthumb: :cope:

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Here ya' go. this one has my vote! :yellowthumb: :cope:

Whatever, its gay, and I like all of mine better. I hate this game and I want nothing to do with it. I'm taking my ball and going home. Bruise Brothers...more like Gay Brothers....lol I like it too.

ejsteeler
12-03-2008, 08:25 PM
you crack me up man....

Zachintosh66
12-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Demolition

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 04:29 PM
How about The Bruise Brothers...... this name is already taken by Bob Probert and Joe Kocur when they played Hockey together so my first idea should win this out because Crack and Whack really stand for something positive when you try and reach out to children, and also try and sound bad *** at the same time. I have delivered a master piece and I want recognition....lol

ejsteeler
12-04-2008, 04:35 PM
this name is already taken by Bob Probert and Joe Kocur when they played Hockey together so my first idea should win this out because Crack and Whack really stand for something positive when you try and reach out to children, and also try and sound bad *** at the same time. I have delivered a master piece and I want recognition....lol

:thumbdown1: :nono: :haha:

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I take it that the thumbs down is because the Bruise sisters is already taken, and that you are telling who ever suggested that no no no, not to steal others ideas, and that you are laughing because I busted his ***? however, you have not given me my props on a steller Idea, and how creative my idea really is. I guess that comes next:cope:

Stairwayto7
12-04-2008, 04:51 PM
SackBackers!

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
SackBackers! What is the message being sent with this name? What does this mean, SackBackers? Do you wear a helmet all day, and take the short bus to finger painting class? Give a explanation of what this means, and why it should be used. You cant just go throwing names out there without having something solid to back it up. The Steelers would never go for that. We need something with a pulse, something that screams Excitment for the fans and something that strikes Fear into the hearts of the opposing teams. We need it to stand for something kids can relate too, and feel good about hearing and saying. Think man...

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Whatever, its gay, and I like all of mine better. I hate this game and I want nothing to do with it. I'm taking my ball and going home. Bruise Brothers...more like Gay Brothers....lol I like it too.

Yo Dean if that is your girl,i want her. I ain't gay! LOL

--- Added 12/4/2008 at 03:39 PM ---

How bout "Destruction x 2 "

--- Added 12/4/2008 at 03:41 PM ---

You guys crack me up. Gotta love the fans. *******s anyway!!!!!! LOL

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Yo Dean if that is your girl,i want her. I ain't gay! LOL

--- Added 12/4/2008 at 03:39 PM ---

How bout "Destruction x 2 "
What do you have to trade? I have to tell you she cooks like Shiat, but is hell in the sack. Trust me when I telll you lied my *** off to get her. She smells and taste as good as she looks, so you will need to offer me something pretty breath taking.

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-04-2008, 05:50 PM
How bout a 1862 Morgan Dollar coin? LOL

Troyisabeast_43
12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
How about Quiver and Quake the Sequal in honor of Lloyd and Greene lol...

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
The "Ground Crew " Cause the q-b is always on the ground.

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 06:13 PM
The way my sweet baby can make thew world around you melt, and your head fill with images of rainbow and butterflies during sex it is hard for me to give that up over a coin. I am telling you when she has a "O" she cries, and sometimes purrs like a cat. Dude, that is not something you trade for a coin. However, I have found most women that I have been with cry after the orgazim. Is this weird or is it pretty normal?

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-04-2008, 06:29 PM
The way my sweet baby can make thew world around you melt, and your head fill with images of rainbow and butterflies during sex it is hard for me to give that up over a coin. I am telling you when she has a "O" she cries, and sometimes purrs like a cat. Dude, that is not something you trade for a coin. However, I have found most women that I have been with cry after the orgazim. Is this weird or is it pretty normal?

Its a sign of guilt. Or they really love you with all of thier heart,and then they cry because they feel guilty. All of our closets have debris in them. Tell her you love her,and then show her. Most women expect the showing of love, not the saying of it. That has nothing to do with this thread ,but hey, if she cries,something aint kosher! Take that to the bank.

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Its a sign of guilt. Or they really love you with all of thier heart,and then they cry because they feel guilty. All of our closets have debris in them. Tell her you love her,and then show her. Most women expect the showing of love, not the saying of it. That has nothing to do with this thread ,but hey, if she cries,something aint kosher! Take that to the bank.
She pees too. she tells me that its just so overwhelming and she cant control herself, thats why the tears and the pee. Crist, one time she tried getting up too fast and she fell down. You would have thunk the entire Steeler nation took a shot at her. lol, and it was just me, and my trusty sword....yeah baby....

Stairwayto7
12-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Instead of Linebackers! Sack Backers!

How about Iron and Steel. Like the old saying goes " One fist of Iron, One fist of Steel, if the left one doesn`t get you the right one will!"

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Tennessee Ernie Ford. That is a great choice. Thats what I'm talking about. give it life brother.....Sorry, after reviewing this, it will not fly because the song went, " My left is of STONE and my right is of STEEL, if the left dont getcha the right one will....
You are getting closer, but I'm afraid you came up short. Keep plugging away at it and I amd sure something will come to light.

Stairwayto7
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Tennessee Ernie Ford. That is a great choice. Thats what I'm talking about. give it life brother.....Sorry, after reviewing this, it will not fly because the song went, " My left is of STONE and my right is of STEEL, if the left dont getcha the right one will....
You are getting closer, but I'm afraid you came up short. Keep plugging away at it and I amd sure something will come to light.

Sorry SA GOD! You JackASS!

Think of Tennessee Ernie Ford singing, "One fist of iron and the other of steel, if the right one don't get you, then the left one will. I loaded sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt", which seems so, so apropos to the workaholic, debt-crippled, debt-addled, debt-besotted idiocy of America, thanks to the loathsome entity called the Federal Reserve, which is directly responsible for the roaring inflation and the crippling debt, because the Fed created all the money that made it possible!

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Sorry SA GOD! You JackASS!

Think of Tennessee Ernie Ford singing, "One fist of iron and the other of steel, if the right one don't get you, then the left one will. I loaded sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt", which seems so, so apropos to the workaholic, debt-crippled, debt-addled, debt-besotted idiocy of America, thanks to the loathsome entity called the Federal Reserve, which is directly responsible for the roaring inflation and the crippling debt, because the Fed created all the money that made it possible!Good lord, I stand corrected. I love your desire and determination to follow through on what you believe to be true. I knew you were right, but I wanted you to say something about it. I wanted you to put me in my place, call me a bitch, and say "I am great man, go stuff yourself. I have done my homework, and given my pick passion beyond your Crack and Whack BS, and I am the Champion."
Thank you...however, mine is still better....:nahnah:

Stairwayto7
12-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Good lord, I stand corrected. I love your desire and determination to follow through on what you believe to be true. I knew you were right, but I wanted you to say something about it. I wanted you to put me in my place, call me a bitch, and say I am great man, go stuff yourself. I have done my homework, and given my pick passion beyond your Crack and Whack BS, and I am the Champion.
Thank you...however, mine is still better....:nahnah:

No your wrong again! You as usual, were just trying to hi-jack a thread, and you figured that only your opinion mattered. Your just an arrogant litte dweed! DEAN! How manly? No need to reply, maybe get back to YOUR thread. After all the time that I`ve spent here, its f$%( like you, that really ruin it. Someone puts down something, and you just feel the need to be a prick. You were probably abused as a child and this is your way of feeling better about yourself. If this is your therapy, so be it!

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 07:51 PM
No your wrong again! You as usual, were just trying to hi-jack a thread, and you figured that only your opinion mattered. Your just an arrogant litte dweed! DEAN! How manly? No need to reply, maybe get back to YOUR thread. After all the time that I`ve spent here, its f$%( like you, that really ruin it. Someone puts down something, and you just feel the need to be a prick. You were probably abused as a child and this is your way of feeling better about yourself. If this is your therapy, so be it! I was only kidding, and didn't know you were so thin skinned. If I made you cry I'm sorry, but the thought of all of us coming up with nick names was funny to me and didn't think anyone was really taking it serious. If you like yours the best, fine we will go with that. Dont go blowing one of your bolts out of your neck over it. Its only a name, that will never get air time. Unless its mine of course...lol Sorry, couldn't help it...

Stairwayto7
12-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Blah Blah Blah!

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Blah Blah Blah!Not a lot of passion in that blah blah blah stinkypants. Maybe we a=should start over, and maybe think about hugging, and making things right between us. We are brothers, and the war is not between us, its with all the others. We need to stand together at least during football season. Let us never have a harsh word spoken between us again, and only shower eachother will love and joy. This is my attempt to right the wrong you feel I have created on your Island, and I only want piece with my brotherhood. Please, let us start again stinkypants....

wvhills
12-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Here goes another one Shake and Break

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-05-2008, 01:00 AM
The "Out Laws" There goes another love song !!!!

--- Added 12/4/2008 at 11:00 PM ---

Woodly is busta, Hampton is yo, Harrison is ***. There you have it.....Busta...Yo...***!!!!!

Steel Trap86
12-05-2008, 01:03 AM
The "Out Laws" There goes another love song !!!!

--- Added 12/4/2008 at 11:00 PM ---

Woodly is busta, Hampton is yo, Harrison is ***. There you have it.....Busta...Yo...***!!!!!

no man you have it backwards, hampton should be ***...he is the *** :lol:

drucifer
12-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Shiver and Shake

abejota88
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I really liked one that was said in the second page... "Those guys who sack people" sounds great to me...

Just to add my nick for them it woud be....

"Steel fists"

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Ok I have it.... I know this is not original, but it rocks ***. The Malachi Brothers..they deliver the Malachi Crunch....yeah baby.....grrrr

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
not yet Dean....keep at it....:lol:

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
not yet Dean....keep at it....:lol:
Not a fan of Happy Days I take it?....lol

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Not a fan of Happy Days I take it?....lol

actually, yeah, I was.

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
so I take it that was not original enough then? OK, then I will be forced to dig deep into my bag of bull shiat to deliver a winner. Just you wait, its coming buddy......

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 05:51 PM
:lol: waiting with baited breath......:grin1:

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Then I will not fail you my brother. Not if you will be waiting with baited breath....Anyone that will wait with any type of excitment or anticipation will not be let down....lol

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 06:07 PM
:lol: Ok, but don't try too hard. No matter what you come up with, I can gaurantee I will not cry or pee......:lol:

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 06:30 PM
:lol: Ok, but don't try too hard. No matter what you come up with, I can gaurantee I will not cry or pee......:lol:hahahaha, you just made me laugh out at work. They think I'm crazy now. And you will cry I promise, maybe not pee, but tears will fall....lol

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
glad I could liven your day..:yellowthumb:

Zachintosh66
12-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Death and Taxes...

b/c its inevitable!

jeremyspotter
12-12-2008, 08:33 PM
I really like The Steel Trap...sounds badass

steelers4life66
12-12-2008, 09:02 PM
I did a vid on youtube about Harrison, Woodley,Farrior and Foote. Called them the sack pack.:dunno: