PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs. Steelers (Wk. 14) W 20-13

Pages : [1] 2 3

AZ_Steeler
12-02-2008, 03:52 PM
:towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/azsteeler/teams/dal.gif vs. http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/azsteeler/teams/pit.gif

Sunday December 7, 2008
4:15 PM EST

Team Stats and Rankings
Cowboys||Steelers
2nd, NFC East|
Standings|1st, AFC North
356.4 ypg (8th)|
Offense|308.3 ypg (24th)
244.0 ypg (6th)|
Passing|201.6 ypg (19th)
112.4 ypg (16th)|
Rushing|106.7 ypg (22nd)
296.8 ypg (8th)|
Defense|238.0 ypg (1st)
200.0 ypg (11th)|
Pass D|166.8 ypg (1st)
96.8 ypg (10th)|
Rush D|71.2 ypg (1st)
299(24.9) (8th)|
PF|269(22.4) (20th)
260(21.7) (15th)|
PA|170(14.1) (8th)
Won 3|
Streaks|Won 3

The last time these two teams met was October of 2004 and Big Ben was just a rookie and was throwing the ball to Ward and Burress, and handing it off to Duece Stately and the Bus. The Cowboys had Vinnie Testaverde under center and throwing to Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn and handing it off to Eddie George. Big Ben was 21 of 25 for almost 200 yards and 2 TD's and the Steelers overcame a 10 point deficit in the fourth quarter and won the game, 24-20, with a Bettis TD with a minute to go. A lot has changed in 4 years though, especially on the Cowboys side. Not very many of the Cowboys were on the roster when the Steelers went to Dallas and laid a beat down on them, so they can't claim the revenge card! This game is a matter of both teams fighting to either make or maintain their spot in the playoffs. Yes there is plenty of history between these two teams that most of the players probably barely remember because they were either too young or not even born yet.

The Cowboys are a completely different team with Romo in the lineup and have proved that since his return from a broken finger. They do a good job of racking up yards and points but the defense does an equally good job of letting teams hang around and rack up yards of their own. The Cowboys defense does do a great job in getting to the quarterback as they are ranked second behind the Steelers with 40 sacks. This does not bode well for the Steelers as they have been know to let Big Ben get sacked a few times... actually a lot! Ben has been sacked 16 times by NFC East opponents and missed the entire second half of one of those games. Granted Ben has only been sacked once in the last two games, but that could be related to the teams they were playing.

The Steelers defense is going to need to contain Owens and Williams as they did last week against Moss and Welker. Teams have not been successful at all running or passing on the Steelers defense so the key to this game is going to be how many turnovers can the Steelers force and how is the offense going to handle the pressure? We all know what the defense is capable of because they have been getting it done every week! It's the Steelers offense that needs to step up to the plate now and show the Nation what they can do. Besides, if there was ever a time for an offense to start to peak, it's right now!

Right now it's looking like it's going to be cold and snowy... not sure how the Cowboys will respond to those weather conditions but it definitely works in the Steelers favor. Other keys to a Steelers win are:

Protect Ben the few times he is asked to pass it.
Establish the running game that has been mediocre all year.
Eliminate offensive turnovers and capitalize on the ones forced by the defense.

Join us this Sunday afternoon as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory! :cope:

:towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

ejsteeler
12-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Let's get it going!!!!!
:herewego:

RW318
12-02-2008, 05:59 PM
I still remember that crappy game. The Cowboys easily could have ran out the clock but as luck would have it....Vinny lost the ball off Andersons helmet while about to throw to a WIDE OPEN Glenn for the first....then the Steelers recovered it inside the 40 or something and punched it in. Pure crap lol.

Steelers70
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I haven't yet read about Harrison's back injury yet. A lot of Sunday's outcome is going to depend on how ready he is to take the field. I suppose, even though it's not really his spot, they could put timmons up there for one game to keep them guessing, but I don't think any line up will bring the same fearful pressure.

Every game for every team, unless you're the Titans or Giants, is a must win game this week and each following week in many ways. I had my doubts with the Pats because we seem to have bad karma or something with them. But Dallas is no slouch team and will be bringing their A game. Lets hope the Steelers ceased thinking of the Pats the moment they walked off the field Sunday evening, and began planning for Dallas.

And with that thinking in mind, win or lose, lets hope they do the same after that game for the upcoming Ravens game.

-Steelers70

yinzer
12-02-2008, 10:38 PM
I haven't yet read about Harrison's back injury yet. A lot of Sunday's outcome is going to depend on how ready he is to take the field. I suppose, even though it's not really his spot, they could put timmons up there for one game to keep them guessing, but I don't think any line up will bring the same fearful pressure.

Every game for every team, unless you're the Titans or Giants, is a must win game this week and each following week in many ways. I had my doubts with the Pats because we seem to have bad karma or something with them. But Dallas is no slouch team and will be bringing their A game. Lets hope the Steelers ceased thinking of the Pats the moment they walked off the field Sunday evening, and began planning for Dallas.

And with that thinking in mind, win or lose, lets hope they do the same after that game for the upcoming Ravens game.

-Steelers70

harrison's back is fine.

Deb
12-03-2008, 08:28 AM
man I gotta tell you this game scares the hell out of me...at a time when the Cowboys are fighting for their play off lives.....

here is a recent Zach Thomas quote...

Ugly football
Dallas linebacker Zach Thomas understands what makes the Steelers special. And it has nothing to do with being flashy.

"They are not the prettiest of teams," Thomas said. "But they get their wins and they just hit you in the mouth and thatís what type of game itís going to be. Iím sure the field will be all chopped up. Thatís they way they like it. Itís ugly."

been waiting to play you guys for a long time....it's fun to play against friends....so gonna get some of the gang over here to talk some rival football LOL and put up a steeleraddicts thread at CP

http://www.cowboyspride.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56427

Should be a great game....let the fun begin. Jack has been trash talking me already LOL :hilarious:

Reg
12-03-2008, 09:08 AM
This is gonna be a war.

The Steelers have the best D in the league. The Cowboys O is back to being versatile & stellar with Romo healthy (ignore the reports...his pinkie is fine). Those two units are the strengths of the two teams. I see the key though as the Steelers' inconsistent (and wounded) O against the Cowboys inconsistent (and mistake-prone) D. Due to all of the above, I see a low-scoring smash-mouth game.

Prediction: Cowboys 17, Steelers 13.

Note to NOVA STEELERS: :nahnah:

P.S. As Deb said, we'll get some CP'ers over here to do some good-natured 'cussin n DISScussin' with yalls.

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-03-2008, 09:51 AM
This is gonna be a war.

The Steelers have the best D in the league. The Cowboys O is back to being versatile & stellar with Romo healthy (ignore the reports...his pinkie is fine). Those two units are the strengths of the two teams. I see the key though as the Steelers' inconsistent (and wounded) O against the Cowboys inconsistent (and mistake-prone) D. Due to all of the above, I see a low-scoring smash-mouth game.

P.S. As Deb said, we'll get some CP'ers over here to do some good-natured 'cussin n DISScussin' with yalls.

Why wait, lets start the shiat now!!!!! I believe you might have the score correct, its just that you chose the wrong team that will have the 13 points!! The Dallas cheerleaders will probably still look good in thier long-johns they will have to wear sunday afternoon.:reddevil:

Deb
12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't know if anyone looks good long johns LOL

my family is all steeler fans so I think I may watch this game alone :hilarious:

JensK
12-03-2008, 10:09 AM
I still remember that crappy game. The Cowboys easily could have ran out the clock but as luck would have it....Vinny lost the ball off Andersons helmet while about to throw to a WIDE OPEN Glenn for the first....then the Steelers recovered it inside the 40 or something and punched it in. Pure crap lol.

Excuses are the most sorry thing ever.. You lost the game, and thats it. If it was crap, then we didnt you guys just settle it from start? Obviously, you led the Steelers stay in the game, and then you don't win. You lost the game, and thats it. Which you are about to do again this sunday :nahnah: :yellowthumb:

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't know if anyone looks good long johns LOL

my family is all steeler fans so I think I may watch this game alone :hilarious:

You can still look good in long-johns trust me. Long as they are tight, LOL.

Deb
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
You can still look good in long-johns trust me. Long as they are tight, LOL.
I will remember that one. LOL

I would love to trashtalk but the cowboys despite their talent have played sloppy, penalty ridden games all year. Very few times does it appear Wade has had this team ready to play. Injuries have been a killer...but that's all part of the game. It's resting on Romo this week....and the reality is the cowboys have to play like they want it and they certainly need it.

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 12:14 PM
This is gonna be a war.

I wouldn't say the pinkie is fine. He got Witten murdered last week for lobbing up a pass to him. He's done that a lot since coming back from the pinkie injury. He's had a lot of ducks thrown too. Don't get me wrong. He's been great injured or not. But in tough weather conditions that pinkie could act up.

BlackGold4vr
12-03-2008, 12:20 PM
This is one of my favorite rivalries. Two of the most storied, winning franchises that together have brought football fans three of the better Superbowls ever played. If this game doesn't get the blood pumping, better check the pulse. You might be dead. Regardless of the Cowboys struggles this season they are still a dangerous team and this game should be a great one. Cowboys are second in the league behind the Steelers in sacks and we have had some protection issues this year. To say I am a little concerned about lard-*** Max Starks protecting Ben's blindside against Demarcus Ware is an understatement. The winner of that matchup could decide the game. :yesnod:

JensK
12-03-2008, 12:25 PM
This is one of my favorite rivalries. Two of the most storied, winning franchises that together have brought football fans three of the better Superbowls ever played. If this game doesn't get the blood pumping, better check the pulse. You might be dead. Regardless of the Cowboys struggles this season they are still a dangerous team and this game should be a great one. Cowboys are second in the league behind the Steelers in sacks and we have had some protection issues this year. To say I am a little concerned about lard-*** Max Starks protecting Ben's blindside against Demarcus Ware is an understatement. The winner of that matchup could decide the game. :yesnod:

Starks is getting better every game. Im not saying he is the way to go on that spot, but i think he can hold his own against a really banged up Ware... Now if they bring more than one guy on that site, its lost :-P Stark dosnt work very well when he have to focus on more than running someone over, and Moore and Parker can only block so much.. None of them is capable of holding Ware for long... Expect to see a lot of 3 TE sets from the Steelers in this game (more than we normally use, which is a scary scary thought!)

ejsteeler
12-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Starks is getting better every game. Im not saying he is the way to go on that spot, but i think he can hold his own against a really banged up Ware... Now if they bring more than one guy on that site, its lost :-P Stark dosnt work very well when he have to focus on more than running someone over, and Moore and Parker can only block so much.. None of them is capable of holding Ware for long... Expect to see a lot of 3 TE sets from the Steelers in this game (more than we normally use, which is a scary scary thought!)

I don't think the three TE sets is scary, in fact, I think it is a winning game plan. With a back and a couple TE's that can slip off and be an emergency valve for Ben, we can keep him on his feet. They are going to be heavy pass anyway and if we get up on them, look out Romo, here comes The Bruise Brothers.

memphissteelergirl
12-04-2008, 01:42 PM
:towelwave::steelersflag4::herewego:

Steelers70
12-05-2008, 04:34 AM
This game will be the most interesting game of our season I think. Romo gets skittish if he gets pressure and throws his share of picks. But if our secondary isn't 100% and charged up, we'll see the score quickly get out of range to win. Very interesting game.

-Steelers70

rocyaice
12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
This game will be the most interesting game of our season I think. Romo gets skittish if he gets pressure and throws his share of picks. But if our secondary isn't 100% and charged up, we'll see the score quickly get out of range to win. Very interesting game.

-Steelers70

Romo only has 8 picks and the majority of those have come in the 1st half. I haven't been this amped about a game since the Cowboys went against the Pats last season and got their asses handed to them. I hope this outcome will be different lol.

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I always look forward to games where I have friends coming over to cheer on their team. This week its my little buddy from work. He's young but pretty knowledgeable about the game. When he bashed the prevent Def, he was in...lol However, this is a match up I have always loved because of the rich history between the two teams. The rivalry is great, and the games are always good ones. This is the first between Ben and Romo, and it is a highly anticipated showdown. Should live up to the hype, and I hope it set a stage for maybe a SB showdown sometime in the future between the two QB.

Cowboys 16
Steelers 29

steel-tex
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
THEM COWBOY CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT IN ANYTHING THEY WEAR - THERE THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE COWBOYS !!! WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON SUNDAY AT MY SHACK, GOT A BUNCH OF COWBUM BUDS COMIN OVER FOR THE GAME. A STEELER WIN AND A BIG HIT ON T.O. WOULD SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP!!!! THIS GAME IS AS BIG AS THE SUPERBOWL TO ME --- BORN IN PITTSBURGH AND LIVEN IN TEXASS BLEEDEN BLACK AND GOLD --- GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

ejsteeler
12-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I feel ya. Lived just outside Corpus Christi for a couple years. It wasn't too bad though, being on a Naval Base, there were all kinds of loyalties.

Dean Denton
12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
THEM COWBOY CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT IN ANYTHING THEY WEAR - THERE THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE COWBOYS !!! WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON SUNDAY AT MY SHACK, GOT A BUNCH OF COWBUM BUDS COMIN OVER FOR THE GAME. A STEELER WIN AND A BIG HIT ON T.O. WOULD SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP!!!! THIS GAME IS AS BIG AS THE SUPERBOWL TO ME --- BORN IN PITTSBURGH AND LIVEN IN TEXASS BLEEDEN BLACK AND GOLD --- GO STEELERS !!!!!!! I agree, Romo does look hot....lol

yinzer
12-05-2008, 10:08 PM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/tnez_56/player-profileto.jpg

RUTH... RUTH... BABY.... RUTH!

BlitzburghNation
12-05-2008, 11:15 PM
THEM COWBOY CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT IN ANYTHING THEY WEAR - THERE THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE COWBOYS !!! WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON SUNDAY AT MY SHACK, GOT A BUNCH OF COWBUM BUDS COMIN OVER FOR THE GAME. A STEELER WIN AND A BIG HIT ON T.O. WOULD SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP!!!! THIS GAME IS AS BIG AS THE SUPERBOWL TO ME --- BORN IN PITTSBURGH AND LIVEN IN TEXASS BLEEDEN BLACK AND GOLD --- GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

Glad to see a post from you 'pal' Wish i could be there for that game,but as usual headed the other direction :evilshake:

This game is all hyped up and our "D" will live up to the hype and I bet every Dall :moon:
WR will have there heads on a swivel and your gonnasee alot of drops by there wr's :yesnod:

Cowgirls will hang for awhile,but when push comes to shove BlitzburghNation will come out on top,,,,,:tt02:

STEELTOWN 27
DALL :moon: 13

Koopa
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
i hope i didn't jinx us....... i live in cowboy country and i've been talking mad ****, and i've made two different bets, i never bet, so hopefully my **** talking doesn't bite me in the *** lol............ what sucks is i won't be here for the game, i ****ing work.......

Deb
12-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Good luck today guys..........been a long time since I've looked forward to a game this much........mostly because of everyone here...and just so many really good memories. I think it was this old rivalry that really got me interested in football....in being a fan to begin with......even though most people here tell me I fell to the wrong side LOL

Its a cold cold day. I feel for them all on both sides....so wishing you all a great football day.

yinzer
12-07-2008, 09:29 AM
GAMEDAY, BABY!!! to all dawass fans on this site today... i'm sure you're all o.k. people in your own way but YOU'RE GOWIN DAHN!!!

Deb
12-07-2008, 09:31 AM
LOL thanks Yinzer. I try ;-)

atl-yinzer
12-07-2008, 01:29 PM
the lack of an explosive running game will definitely hurt the cowoys. with a quick pass rush, t.o. will not be able to get deep in that short amount of time and he is very ineffective when he gets the ball within 10yds of the line of scrimmage. the priority should be to take away whitten down the seem. if we can do that, i can't see how their offense can be effective.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
30 minutes to game time!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Pretty boy Romo looks cold... :bwah: WUSS!!

SteelerNC
12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
:tt02:Cowgirls are going down !!!:tt02:

SteelerNC
12-07-2008, 05:14 PM
lets get it on

SteelerNC
12-07-2008, 05:15 PM
romo's pinkie hurts

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:16 PM
We won the toss, going on D first

kgreen
I hope we dont have a let down after an emotional win against the cheaters.

BlitzburghRockCity
the wind is crazy today, kickoffs and punts should be interesting

SteelerNC
go after romo first thing

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:17 PM
2nd down, let's go D..keep it up!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Choice goes nowhere..good tackle Troy

BlitzburghRockCity
INTERCEPTED BY TROY!!! HELL YEAH!

SteelerNC
Im sure Troy Aikmen is going to be a homer today. do you guys think so?

BlitzburghRockCity
HOT DAMN, THAT'S HOW YOU START OFF A GAME!

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:19 PM
ever since i put this mini fathead they sell at walgreens of troy on my wall, he's been going off

and why do we run the clock so ****ing low, ****ing faggots

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:19 PM
how do you have a delay of game on the first play !

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
of course you get nothing, you let willie run that's all he ever does

Dee Mca
12-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow Troy is Bank this year. I want my pick 6 today!

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:21 PM
ben ****ing sucks................

BlitzburghRockCity
we're going into the wind right now, long passes aren't going to do it.

SteelerNC
yes holmes

Koopa
ben still sucks lol

BlitzburghRockCity
first down big play Holmes!!

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:22 PM
why is willie still alive?? **** he sucks dick

BlitzburghRockCity
damn, the running game is going nowhere early.

SteelerNC
we need a TD, no FG

SteelerNC
lol koopa

Koopa
**** ben is a ****ing bum *** bitch

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:23 PM
oh man he had Spaeth wide open

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:23 PM
i'm trying to get all the ****s out of my system, i go to work at 4

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:24 PM
we need a TD, no FG

well since we suck ***, we'll get the FG

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Might be alittle far to try a FG so we need to convert this 3rd down

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
To limit the Steelers to a field goal here would be HUGE.

SteelerNC
this would be a long FG

Koopa
To limit the Steelers to a field goal here would be HUGE.

but no big deal, everyone limits us to a field goal cause we suck ***

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:26 PM
well so much for that Sweed couldn't come down with it.

atl-yinzer
I say we let Dick Lebeau call offensive plays for a game. Maybe then we'd be a little more unpredictable.

Koopa
if willie was worth a damn we'd have had an easier try for a first down, but since willie is probably the most overrated running back in the history of football, we will always be 3rd and 10

SteelerNC
ainice kick reed, shiaat

BlitzburghRockCity
i don't know if I'd try this right now but..we'll see...

and................

i knew it, i f'n knew it, the wind is too much right now!!

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Well damn. I wanted just 3 but i'll take no points.

steelerfan11
well when you throw the ball to sweed...its an automatic drop...

BlitzburghRockCity
stupid move by Tomlin, 45 yds is too long into the wind...should have just run the play..

SteelerNC
come on D

SteelerNC
12-07-2008, 05:28 PM
that pass was behind Sweed

Koopa
reed is just a bum, has huge *** legs, but no power............. the reason he has great stats is because we can't score in the redzone

Koopa

hey someone with a brain

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Yes it was behind him, ben blew it, pacman didn't do ****

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:29 PM
choice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> willie parker

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:30 PM
nice job D, way to stick!! 3rd down now

steelerfan11

sweed would have dropped the ball if it was catchable...so either way its a drop!

Koopa
harrison is gonna have a horrible game, finally a huge oline

BlitzburghRockCity
who's idea was it to put a DE on witten..comon!

SteelerNC
romo needs to get stuck soon

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
yup parker isn't on choices level

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
who's idea was it to put a DE on witten..comon!

probably bruce arians

SteelerNC
12-07-2008, 05:32 PM
stop em d 3rd down

BlitzburghRockCity
credit Heinz field for that one..LOL

Koopa
of course they get it with ease, we ****ign suck ***

BlitzburghRockCity
damnit to hell, we had him 5 yds short...comon!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:33 PM
****in Timmons, that's 2 tackles he's blown on Witten already

Koopa
OVERRATED........OVERRATED............OVERRATED

Koopa
i wish we had a running back on the level of choice............ oh we do....moore, but tomlin is a bum of a coach and refuses to put him in

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:34 PM
comon D, get off the field!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Koopa you're such a crack head..LOL

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I was shocked to see the Cowboys run a screen with Witten. I hope I never see that again. But Witten's a warrior.

Dee Mca
12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Gotta love this game just started and Koopa is full of rage....Need to bottle that rage and send it to the D

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:37 PM
4th and 1..they'll probably go for it

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:38 PM
they'll get it with ease

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:38 PM
what?!?!?!?! we made a stop???

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:39 PM
stopped em..HELL YEAH way to go D

LarryNJ
Nice job

Koopa
hampton is husky

McNabbulous5
Not even close nice stop by the defense :cope:

rocyaice
Damn. That was just a great play by Hampton right there. Even Barber wouldn't have gotten that.

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:40 PM
we'll go three and out

Dee Mca
12-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Husky is an understatement! Casey trying to become the new fridge

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
damn i can't wait till tuesday............. well actually i have to wait longer cause i preordered dark knight from best buy cause walmart will run out of bluray fast

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
hey look, moore goes in, and he gets positive yards right off the bat, willie would have lost 20 yards

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:42 PM
willie would have dropped that

and damn ware is a ****ing monster

Koopa
i bet been was shitting himself

BlitzburghRockCity
wow that play took forever..good job !~

LarryNJ
Ben did a nice job there directing Moore

rocyaice
Too much time for Ben R right there.

Dee Mca
was that some playaction? Too bad it was only a 5 yard pass thou

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:43 PM
moore is a hall of famer when you compare him to willie parker

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:44 PM
that was millers fault, can't block for ****

BlitzburghRockCity
****in arians..run run run...my God !!!

Koopa
another long wasted drive

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
why we ****ing suck ***, i feel so bad for our defense

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
and once again we stall out

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:46 PM
**** *** refs

rocyaice
Damn. THey threw Pac-Man from under a pile. That's ruthless lol.

Koopa
adding that a to **** is ****ing gay btw

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM
son of a bitch i got 3 minutes befroe i have to go to work..........i hate the world

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM
We got them pinned, need a 3 and out ot a TO.

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:48 PM
we killed adam jones

Koopa
12-07-2008, 05:49 PM
well guys, y'all have a good night i'm off to work................... i'll punch a customer if they tell me the cowboys won...........

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 05:49 PM
He should have stayed in Jail

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:52 PM
If Witten goes down at all that's even better for us

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Phillips should have borrowed his dad's cowboy hat

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:53 PM
good solid tackle, now get off the field

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:54 PM
fumble!!!!!!! oh ****, ok incomplete

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:54 PM
great job D, way to hold!

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Bummer..but that was a good call and a great defensive series

SteelerFan87
wtf? incomplete??

BlitzburghRockCity
oh comon HOlmes, why did u fair catch that!!

Dee Mca
Why did he call for fair catch they was like 10 yards away from him

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Ben should have had the presence of mind to snap that when they jumped

LarryNJ
Witten will be back

BlitzburghRockCity
he was down, he was down!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:57 PM
****, no it wasn't..damnit

LarryNJ
Damn..

rocyaice
FUMBLE!!!!!! GReat play by Bradie James.

BlitzburghRockCity
comon Heath, damnit!

LarryNJ
he wasn't down

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 05:58 PM
****in williams trying to block Harrison...

SteelerFan87
12-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Can anyone confirm that romo's fumble was actually an incomplete pass?

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Ben should have had the presence of mind to snap that when they jumped

Yea I was shocked he didn't. That's usually a must for a quarterback. Its just instinct to say hut after you see a guy jump offsides like that.

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:01 PM

It wasn't a fumble but an incomplete pass

Bombhunter
The Steelers didn't get the ball, or the score...therefor no fumble?

rocyaice

His hand was moving forward. I think it should be considered a fumble but according to rules it was a incomplete pass. He caught a break there. Fumbles from the quarterback is something I expect from the Steelers.

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:02 PM
why was hampton out there

rocyaice
Whoa. Hampton in coverage lol?

BlitzburghRockCity
great pressure that time, nice job!

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh no. Holland hurt.

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:03 PM
these sissies are dropping like flies

troy96
12-07-2008, 06:04 PM
I have a feeling that Romo is going down to injury in this game.

BlitzburghRockCity
comon defense, they're going to go for it. we need a stop!

Bombhunter
Benny needs to put together a good, full drive here...no more stalling around the 40

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:05 PM
come on D

BlitzburghRockCity
nice job, way to cover !!!! our ball!

Bombhunter
wow..Homo is awesome

LarryNJ
that wasn't even close..good job D

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
****in Ike was backing up 10 yds on that, it's a good thing romo overthrew it

SteelerFan87
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Whoa. Hampton in coverage lol?

Oh yeah, Casey showing his blazing speed. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:07 PM
dallas is crowding the line, Ben is going to have to open it up and loosen up that front 7

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:08 PM
no flag on the convict?

BlitzburghRockCity
nate sucks ***, how this guy continues to make the team is beyond me!

Bombhunter
man Berger sucks...

rocyaice
Pac-Man doesn't need to work off the rust it seems.

BlitzburghRockCity
Arians better do something, this is getting old. Run the damn no huddle for God sakes

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:09 PM
he makes one play in 10 that goes his way

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Pac-Man doesn't need to work off the rust it seems.

nah, he must've had it ripped off him on that muffed punt return...

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Pac Man hasn't done a thing, Ben than Nate blew both of those

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:11 PM
comon defense, quit f'n arond!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
alright now, HOLDEM!

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
get a sack

BlitzburghRockCity
sacked !!!!!!!!!!! fumble !!

BlitzburghRockCity
hell yeah, we got it!! now score damnit!

LarryNJ
sweet they may challenge that

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:14 PM
that was just barely coming out...it should stand as a fumble

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
that's a tough call...but it was called a fumble..so we may get it. But wouldn't surprise me if they say he's down

Dee Mca
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Cowgirls ball still homo was down

rocyaice
12-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Cowboys need to go in a 4 receiver set. Right now there's just nothing there with these zoen coverages. You gotta break this zone.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:17 PM
hell yeah, we got it !

LarryNJ
Nice!!!! come on Ben

Dee Mca
i stand corrected

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:18 PM
we keep getting all these chances and we keep blowing it.. we need to score

LarryNJ
Troy is right...Harrison is the man

troy96
At least the new sod is frozen to the ground.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
where the hell is Russel!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
****in Ben, damnit!!!

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:23 PM
my god this game sucks

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:23 PM
ben's arm is hurting...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM
oh man, almost picked by Clark

troy96
Ward told him to shake it off.

BlitzburghRockCity
stopped again!!!! they'll punt now

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:25 PM
looks like this game may come down to a defensive score

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:25 PM
look at TO throwing a hissy fit...

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:26 PM
need to put it together now...

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:26 PM
why Arians? Why?

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:28 PM
christ Hines...come on now man

LarryNJ
TO had a couple nice games but he hasn't been the TO of old, except for whining

Bombhunter
suck *** Offense

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:29 PM
tiem for a 25 yd punt

Bombhunter
best offensive play of the game right there!

LarryNJ
Wow...we lucked out there

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Why oh why is he only throwing to Nate?

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Ben with the cannon...threw it further that Berger can kick it

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:31 PM
goddammit offense I hate these guys

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:32 PM
imagine that A. Smith

DBR96A
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Wow, Ike actually held onto one!

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I however, LOVE THIS DEFENSE!!!

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Great Job Ike!!! Now get a friggin TD Ben

MOTORKRAFT
3 PTS COMING UP

Bombhunter
time to give it back to Ben for a 3 and out...

Dee Mca
i think the D might score b4 the O

Bombhunter
3 PTS COMING UP

If we're lucky

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:35 PM
too maqny men

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
we keep getting so many chances we have just got to score ! comon!!!

LarryNJ
they had a field full

Bombhunter
Thanks Dallas

BlitzburghRockCity
who in the **** pulls your 2 biggest TE's on 3rd and short !!!

Bombhunter
need to cash in here, enough of this inept crap

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:37 PM
where the f is he running?

troy96
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Another gift

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
yes of course...what took them so long to call that

LarryNJ
12-07-2008, 06:39 PM
That was a scary throw

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
F YOU OFFENSE!!! F YOU!!!

LarryNJ
Thank you...that's depressing but I'll take the 3

SteelerFan87
Holy crap! POINTS!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Ben is holding our team back and keeping the Cowboys in the game.....He is a ****ing idiot and I'm sick of Ben.....I know there is no chance that Leftwich will come in unless Ben is injured....But its clear Ben is holding the team back....3-0 with the way the defense has played is embarrassing....Thanks Ben for keeping this game close **** tard....

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:43 PM
need to scare Homo into another pick...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2008, 06:44 PM
comon defense, no points before HT

SteelerFan87
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah, because Leftwich would definitely be doing a better job... :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
if our offense was any more inept in this game they'd still be at the team hotel !

Bombhunter
comon defense, no points before HT

Then no points before Final Gun

MOTORKRAFT
I wish I was Lebeau's right hand man. I would smack Tomlin in his mouth for having Ariens here and then I would smack Ariens for being here.

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Defense!! Defense!!

Black@Gold Forever32
Yeah, because Leftwich would definitely be doing a better job... :hilarious:

He couldn't do worse.........lol Ben is playing **** face it...lol but you can't since you can't every be critical of a Steelers player blind little bitch that you are....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
4 damn turnovers and we have a whopping 3 points

Bombhunter
12-07-2008, 06:47 PM
damn Whitten

DBR96A
We are not going to win this game. We can't score.

Bombhunter
Hold THEM HOLD EM!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
big 3rd down here guys..COMON!

STEEL BULLY
12-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Come on now Ben is who he is. He pisses me off at times but then he makes a big play. He'll make a play in the second half. Stay cool steeler fans we got dallas where we want them. Give em hope then crush em in the second half.

McNabbulous5
Delay of game

BlitzburghRockCity
false start!!! no, delay of game nice!

Bombhunter
hold em D