PDA

View Full Version : Browns fans stooping to new low

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I mean honestly, how classless can you be to stand there and cheer when DA does down with that injury. Who in the hell ever said those fans were passionate, knowledgable, and die hard needs to have their NFL fan card revoked because that's just total BS. I don't care who you are, how bad or good you play, you don't cheer when one of your players gets hurt.

You have every right to boo when your team sucks, QB plays bad, defense stinks, whatever but you never cheer at a player on your own team getting hurt especially seriously. If you want to be happy about it keep it to yourself but they embarrassed themselves and their city for being so childish.

Captcoolhand
12-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Man, I thought you seen this Link....http://www.cowher09.com/ (http://www.cowher09.com/)

That the browns fans here in Cleveland started..........:yesnod:

Someone wasted alot of money mak'n Tshirts thinking Cowhers going to go to Cleveland....:lol:

yinzer
12-01-2008, 02:17 PM
i don't think anybody would expect anything less from clowns fans. classless.

LarryNJ
12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Whenever a member of the National media brings up the Santa Claus, Jail at the Vet or cheering Michael Irving when he got hurt issues in Philly, the fans and local media here usually say why doesn't Cleveland get the bad press like us? They do worse things than we do. I'd have to agree with them on in this case.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Savage is going to throw a lot of money at Cowher next year you can bet on that; honestly Bill has a great gig on CBS and I like seeing him get into it with Shannon Sharpe on the pregame show..LOL. If Kay has anything to say about it don't be surprised to see Cowher stay in the booth.

ejsteeler
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
No surprise what so ever that a clowns fans would do that.

Bill will stay in the booth.

Captcoolhand
12-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Savage is going to throw a lot of money at Cowher next year you can bet on that; honestly Bill has a great gig on CBS and I like seeing him get into it with Shannon Sharpe on the pregame show..LOL. If Kay has anything to say about it don't be surprised to see Cowher stay in the booth.Are you so sure that it's going to be Savage throwing and not Lerner himself.....:scratch:

Savage might be riding with Crenell to the Unemplyoment office....:yesnod:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Honestly Derek Anderson is still making millions and for what......I don't blame the fans.....We fans are common folk and who cares if one of these over paid bums goes down for the season....If one of our players was getting paid like DA and playing like **** then I would want to see that bum go down with an injury...Call me classless or whatever you want since I really don't care...I'm just being honest.....These ego maniacs get paid millions to play a game....So I really feel sorry for none of them....lol

memphissteelergirl
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I mean honestly, how classless can you be to stand there and cheer when DA does down with that injury. Who in the hell ever said those fans were passionate, knowledgable, and die hard needs to have their NFL fan card revoked because that's just total BS. I don't care who you are, how bad or good you play, you don't cheer when one of your players gets hurt.

You have every right to boo when your team sucks, QB plays bad, defense stinks, whatever but you never cheer at a player on your own team getting hurt especially seriously. If you want to be happy about it keep it to yourself but they embarrassed themselves and their city for being so childish.

We are talking about the same fans who threw beer bottles on the fields some years ago right? What else can you expect? :evilshake:

But I agree...cheering somebody's injury is crass...not to mention just plain cruel.

Troyisabeast_43
12-01-2008, 05:22 PM
We need to root for the Browns this week to beat the Titans to give the Steelers a better chance of catching the Titans for that number 1 overall seed and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Of course it probably has no chance in hell of happening since Ken Dorsey will be the Browns QB for this week and the remainder of the season, so the Steelers best chance to catch the Titans for the one seed is to win out, beat Tennessee finish 13-3 and have the Titans lose in Indianapolis the final week of the season which is a definite possibility at this point...

Ambridge
12-01-2008, 06:59 PM
No surprise here!! The idiot Browns fans did the same thing when Tim Couch went down with an injury several seasons ago.

Cleveland fans are pathetic and are not deserving of a winning team......EVER!!

NCSteeler
12-01-2008, 10:05 PM
We need to root for the Browns this week to beat the Titans to give the Steelers a better chance of catching the Titans for that number 1 overall seed and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Of course it probably has no chance in hell of happening since Ken Dorsey will be the Browns QB for this week and the remainder of the season, so the Steelers best chance to catch the Titans for the one seed is to win out, beat Tennessee finish 13-3 and have the Titans lose in Indianapolis the final week of the season which is a definite possibility at this point...

I found myself almost routing fo rthe Bengals and Browns this past week, only to be let down, left feeling disgusted with myself and feeling very very dirty,,, of course a nice Patriots slamming made me feel better.

Triple-S
12-02-2008, 02:07 AM
For all of you claiming Browns fans are all scumbags and all act like this, I can tell you for a fact that is not true. I for one would never do such a move.

Also, every team has a group of fans that take things too far and are morons. Didn't a group of Steeler fans make a T-shirt celebrating the guy who injured Tom Brady in the Chiefs game? I rest my case.

http://sportsblog.projo.com/2008/09/steelerfan-site.html

Black@Gold Forever32
12-02-2008, 02:17 AM

Dude if the Browns somehow managed to beat the Titans with Ken Dorsey at QB then hell must have froze over.....I know you said there is no chance of that happening but the thought of that cracked me up....But hey stranger things have happened.....

The Steelers basically have to win out and hope the Colts beat the Titans like you pointed out....It just ticks me off the Steelers let those two games against the Giants and Colts slip away......

But homefield advantage hasn't been our best friend in the play-offs either the last 16 years......lol Of course most of that was under Bill Cowher....

HUNT4SEVEN
12-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Wrong is wrong but what about the classless Steelers fans that pored beer on Kordell:nono::nono:? I expect this type of behavior from these classless, no life having, **** poor excuse of Fans called the clowns:lol:,but my point is u have these type of people on 32 teams not just one, Now i hated Kordell but that's not an reason to dump on him.:imho: