PDA

View Full Version : Sack attack!!!

DIESELMAN
12-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Harrison’s two sacks and one by Woodley increase their combined total to 25.5, making them the most productive sack duo in team history. Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd combined for 24 in 1994 and were matched by Joey Porter and Jason Gildon in 2000.There are 4 games left to play.....:cope: :cope: :cope:

BlackGold4vr
12-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Harrison’s two sacks and one by Woodley increase their combined total to 25.5, making them the most productive sack duo in team history. Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd combined for 24 in 1994 and were matched by Joey Porter and Jason Gildon in 2000.There are 4 games left to play.....:cope: :cope: :cope:

Who was that player we released who played opposite Harrison last year? Clarke something I believe. Last I checked he was filling a special teams role in the Steelers farm team in Arizona. Not even good enough to start over there. How many sacks did Haggans have last year? Woodley is only going to keep getting better. Now we just need to get Timmons on the field more and let Larry Foote slide into a back-up role and we'll be set. This teams defense is good enough to get us to a championship game. Question will be can the offense play well enough not to lose it for us? :thinking:

DBR96A
12-01-2008, 11:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/HarrisonandWoodley.jpg

SteelersWoman
12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
That's just incredible! Can't even imagine what that total would be if they weren't held all the time.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
The new quiver and quake for sure...damn these guys are just unreal and now we get Timmons who is starting to see the light bulb come on alittle bit brighter with each passing game and oh my this LB corp is just 2nd to none no question.

yinzer
12-01-2008, 01:23 PM
when i read this thread title, i thought it said, "shark attack." :hilarious: that would have made sense too! James "The Great White" Harrison and Lamar "The Maco" Woodley!

DIESELMAN
12-01-2008, 01:23 PM
The new quiver and quake for sure...damn these guys are just unreal and now we get Timmons who is starting to see the light bulb come on alittle bit brighter with each passing game and oh my this LB corp is just 2nd to none no question.
Yeah, the scary part for the rest of the league is Woodley and Timmons are in their 2nd year. Silverback still has a few seasons left in him also. Scary good!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I think Harrison has a good 5 years in him yet. He may be 30 but he doesn't have the wear and tear that you normally see on 30 yr old LB's in the league since he was signed and cut so many times, played alittle in NFLE, etc. so he and Wood have a bright future ahead of them and of course Timmons is line to take Foote's job next year I would imagine but either way he's going to continue to get more playing time.

ToothAche
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Who was that player we released who played opposite Harrison last year? Clarke something I believe. Last I checked he was filling a special teams role in the Steelers farm team in Arizona. Not even good enough to start over there. How many sacks did Haggans have last year? Woodley is only going to keep getting better. Now we just need to get Timmons on the field more and let Larry Foote slide into a back-up role and we'll be set. This teams defense is good enough to get us to a championship game. Question will be can the offense play well enough not to lose it for us? :thinking:

DITTO!

steelerschick1220
12-01-2008, 10:39 PM
I love watching Harrsion and Woodley play. They are just awesome!!!!!! We are going to be set on that side of the ball for quite some time.

jpele
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I think Woodley needs a reminder that James is pulling away in their little contest.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Dito well said:clap::clap:

ejsteeler
12-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Steel Curtain? Good enough, but lets try Steel Mountain! :lol: