PDA

View Full Version : DA will join Brady on the IR

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Well the Browns season continues to be a laugher as now DA injuries his knee and according to KFFL he's likely done for the year.

Just for the record no Im not laughing about DA getting hurt, a knee is never a good thing but still they are a rival and **** happens. They'll get no empathy from me, we've had our share of injuries all year long.

Welcome to the AFCN Ken Dorsey, anybody got Bernie Kosar's number still? :lol:

PsychoWard
11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
wow kinda figured that after seeing the hit!!! damn that sucks!!!!!!!!!! O well i am over it :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Well the Browns season continues to be a laugher as now DA injuries his knee and according to KFFL he's likely done for the year.

Just for the record no Im not laughing about DA getting hurt, a knee is never a good thing but still they are a rival and shiat happens. They'll get no empathy from me, we've had our share of injuries all year long.

Welcome to the AFCN Ken Dorsey, anybody got Bernie Kosar's number still? :lol:

Wow.....The Browns are old mother hubbard and only Ken Dorsey is left in the cupboard....Not that it really matters for the Browns since they have been done for weeks....But they might not win another game the rest of the year now....lol From 10 wins to 4.......:lol:

jpele
11-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Personally I feel bad for Anderson, as for the Browns I laugh at their misery. I listen to the media talking about how the Browns season was affected by injury, they talk about how Manning was hurt and he missed camp and it threw his game off, then they turn around and say the Steelers are inconsistent. I can't even imagine how good we would be with a healthy team.

PsychoWard
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
From 10 wins to 4.......:lol:\

Yeah and this is next year remember :haha: :haha:

JoeThomas
11-30-2008, 10:40 PM
tough break. just hurts his trade potential. i still dont think were horrible. bad coaching is killing us. get a high pick, replace some spots, we might bounce back. but there is too many ?????

HUNT4SEVEN
12-01-2008, 12:12 AM
:hilarious:Can u imagine Dorkey i mean Dorsey against our Defense?:hilarious: what an joke of an team:hilarious: The fans an players an coaches are losers,The clown fans were in the bar cheering the cheaters on untill the third quarter:duh:what a** holes:hilarious: now they are doing this:banging::hilarious::hilarious:

Triple-S
12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
At least we (Cleveland fans.) have the Cavs! (until LeBron leaves for NYC.)

Now we're just playing for a draft pick. :greenbounce2:

Dee Mca
12-01-2008, 02:25 AM
They got Richard Bartel from Tarleton State on practice squad. So they should be alright.

yinzer
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
At least we (Cleveland fans.) have the Cavs! (until LeBron leaves for NYC.)

Now we're just playing for a draft pick. :greenbounce2:

so, you think lebron can play qb? :hilarious:

ejsteeler
12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Just another nail in their coffin. Man, they were so close to taking the division this year too.....:nahnah: