PDA

View Full Version : Hey Randy Moss... Nice Hands!!!

SteelerNC
11-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Moss couldnt catch a cold tonite. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2008, 09:25 PM
:bwah: They were dropping passes and hearing footsteps all night long. Moss had that TD dead to rights and just dropped it. Gaffney dropped a big play for a first down. Welker dropped a few before getting blasted by Clark. They just did nothing tonight to help Cassel.

jpele
11-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Can't really say much about the Pats dropping the ball tonight. Washington ,Holmes and Ike Taylor dropped passes that were in their hands.

AZ_Steeler
11-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I think the weather had a lot to do with it, but Moss doesn't like to get hit so I think in his case he was hearing footsteps and just dropped it!

BlitzburghNation
11-30-2008, 10:19 PM
I think the weather had a lot to do with it, but Moss doesn't like to get hit so I think in his case he was hearing footsteps and just dropped it!

:ditto:
Just what i was thinking :yellowthumb:

Steelersfan
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
I don't think the weather had anything to do with it. It wasn't like the balls were sliding through the WR's hands. They were getting hit in the numbers and bouncing off. And that was both the Pats and Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Yeah I don't know if the weather was that much of a factor either. That TD that Moss dropped was in his hands, the INT that Ike dropped went through his hands, Welkers drops were either in his hands or just poorly thrown, the Gaffney drop hit him right in the numbers, and Nate's drop was just Nate being Nate.

Im sure it didn't help any though and it did effect a few of the log passes but overall the WR's and DB's just weren't catching everything like they normally would.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-30-2008, 11:47 PM
The same could be said for Ike, Washington,an Gaffney:lol: everyone had the droppies today.

LarryNJ
12-01-2008, 12:29 AM
don't forget the screen that hit Willie in the chest. I think that we had more drops than they did.

Prosdo
12-01-2008, 03:14 AM
The one drive in the red zone Moss couldn't catch anything. No matter how many times they went to him. Gotta love it.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Did anyone hear Moss after the game, he was like yeah we didn't play well, I didn't play well, we played some bad football out there, :blah: the dumbass didn't even give any props to a Defense that completely took Cassel out of his game plan and shut down that offense with precision on most every opportunity they got.

DIESELMAN
12-01-2008, 01:15 PM
**** Moss!!!!! Crybaby bitch boy!!!!! He had 11 passes thrown his way, he only caught 4. He likes the easy games, not the ones where he actually has to work.

Dean Denton
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
I can tell you what it was. It was because they play on that gay field turf, and it makes them too fast. These guys were turning their heads before the ball got there and it was bouncing out. They thought because it was a faster field they could make a play in the rain. If this was at our house, all thoughs balls would have been caught. Switch to turf my ***. This kind of thing would never happen on grass. your just more sure footed.....lol

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Moss couldnt catch a cold tonite. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank goodness.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-01-2008, 08:23 PM
No shock Ike Taylor dropped an INT....Our fans should be accustomed to Ike dropping INTs....In 2005 he dropped 11....lol Randy Moss is a punk and always has been a punk......He gotten by with just pure talent and is soft...I have no respect for him at all....Our WR's also dropped passes....Nate dropped a TD pass...lol and Holmes dropped one.....

Troyisabeast_43
12-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Terrell Owens as well is a drop machine and I can guarantee you this week he will have at least 2-3 drops because that is how TO operates. He will make a play for you, and then he will come right back and drop the ball the next time it's thrown his way. I would love to see Ryan Clark lay Owens *** out on Sunday much like he did to Wes Welker yesterday...

NCSteeler
12-01-2008, 08:47 PM
The weather may not have beenthe cause because o fht ewet, but the distraction. Must eb hard to concentrate inthe pouring down cold *** rain. Ever tried to work outside inthe pouring rain.

steelerschick1220
12-01-2008, 11:03 PM
All the guys on both sides dropped catchable balls, but Moss had an easy TD!!!!!! I expect TO will drop a couple this week as well. Hopefully they are crucial to the outcome of the game.......lol!!!!!!!

Anyone see the coat that Moss was wearing after the game? Yikes! That was more disturbing then all those dropped balls.