PDA

View Full Version : Fine inc. Clark..Update 12/4, Pereira says Clark was within rules

JensK
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
So, i'll bet all my SA gold that Gordell is writing a fine letter to Ryan Clark right now, with a pretty big fine on it -.- It was worth the 15y though!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2008, 08:03 PM
oh you can bet he'll be getting a letter and a fine from the national fining league. It's such bullshit. The ball was tipped plus Carter couldn't see where the ball was all he knew was that it coming towards Welker and then it was tipped. what a bunch of ****!

Bombhunter
11-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Ol' Welker is never gonna be the same when playing the Steelers...that's for sure...

LarryNJ
11-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Ol' Welker is never gonna be the same when playing the Steelers...that's for sure...

So true, he never came back into the game. The fine will be worth it, but it was a bs call.

Bombhunter
11-30-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhSPd-TK1o

blackngold29
11-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh he's writing as fast as he can, unfortunatley it was a clean hit. How is he supposed to see a ball thrown that fast get tipped that close when both he and the reciver are running at top speed? Not humanly possible. Clark is a human, for that he is fined.

Zachintosh66
11-30-2008, 08:55 PM
IMHO, it is deserving of a fine...

BlitzburghNation
11-30-2008, 09:48 PM
IMHO, it is deserving of a fine...

Have to disagree,,,,,,,,,Old school style football,that is what the STEELERS have always been & that was a clean hit & clark was doing his job,if the ball would'nt have got tipped Clark would've dislodged the ball from Welker and that's his job :yesnod:

All these fines are all bull http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/smileys/smileytoilet.gif THIS IS FOOTBALL-----NOT DANCING WITH THE STARS

Let'em play dammit :cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2008, 09:56 PM
It's just the NFL being the NFL again and not letting these players play the game. You're supposed to get hit. It wasn't helmet to helmet, he led with his shoulder like you're supposed to do.

He'll get a fine alright but damn Im telling you if Im clark that fine is well worth the money to completely dismantle Welker and knock him out of the game !!!

Damn I can't stop watching it!!!

AZ_Steeler
11-30-2008, 10:00 PM
he shouldn't get a fine... he lead with his shoulder!

LatrobePA
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM

HELL YEA!! It was worth it! Sorry but Welker is a game changer, it was either him or Moss, one of them needed a wake up call!!!

Zachintosh66
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
he was defensless with a ball that wasnt close...

if it were Ward, yall would have a diff point of view :)

I do agree tho, fines are ridiculous! Kazcur smuggling Oxy gets nothing. JP trash talks gets 7K. A fight breaks out 15k and one guys didnt even throw a punch. A coach is pissed about refs 20k. Where will it end?

If thats the case the real question is... Will Ike get fined for giving the ball back to Jabar? "giving" = "tossing". Got a 15 yarder for it...

PsychoWard
11-30-2008, 10:24 PM
oh you can bet he'll be getting a letter and a fine from the national fining league. It's such bullshiat. The ball was tipped plus Carter couldn't see where the ball was all he knew was that it coming towards Welker and then it was tipped. what a bunch of shiat!

yeah exactly it is bull shiat!! and he lead with his sholder!!!

and might i add DAMN that might be one of the hardest hits i ever saw!!!

Bombhunter
11-30-2008, 10:26 PM
If thats the case the real question is... Will Ike get fined for giving the ball back to Jabar? "giving" = "tossing". Got a 15 yarder for it...

My money is on yes...He'll get a "Taunting a receiver who dropped a easy pass and making him feel bad" fine...roughly...$5000.00 I'm guessing.

The economy is tough right now...the NFL has to make money somehow. :thinking::lol:

LatrobePA
11-30-2008, 10:46 PM
he was defensless with a ball that wasnt close...

if it were Ward, yall would have a diff point of view :)

Pats suck! Who the eff cares!! They have been cheating and cheap shotting teams for years! Paybacks are a bitch!!

jpele
11-30-2008, 10:50 PM
It wasn't helmet to helmet, he led with his shoulder like you're supposed to do.

But the hit on Heath Miller was and no flag was thrown.

NOVA STEELERS
11-30-2008, 11:31 PM
he shouldn't get a fine... he lead with his shoulder!

:ditto: I was :cursin: and :rant2: about the hit on Heath and then the Smack down Clark layed on Welkie was Priceless :greengrin:

HUNT4SEVEN
12-01-2008, 02:32 AM
:clap:Yo what an monster hit,:clap: the call was B.S. he will get an hefty fine, cause he hit one of Goodell bed buddys boys, but if we have to see Welker in the playoffs u can beat he'll be looking for clark:lol: u best believe T.Owens was looking at that hit also:lol::yellowthumb:

Steel Trap86
12-01-2008, 04:11 AM
ya the steelers just clobbered the NFL's poster children of New England, the league's favourite team :lol: i loved every minute of that thrashing, and I'm sure Goodell's got his pen out. but hey **** him!!!

:cope:

Prosdo
12-01-2008, 04:24 AM
I think Welker is still wondering where the hell he is after that hit. I'm sure he will be fined especially since the Pats are Goodell's little golden children. Might as well be flag football anymore.

SteelFanInIL
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
No there should not be a fine. Mabey he could have pulled up or not left his feet but this is football at the professional level. The ball was tipped, still alive, and could've been caught. If they're going to fine these guys for clean hits than just put flags on the QB's, WR's or anybody else they feel should have extra protection and be done with it. It just means I'll watch more hockey and see some REAL HITTING. GO STEELERS! GO PENGUINS! and what the hell...GO PIRATES!:cope::tt02::helmet:

scott0326
12-01-2008, 12:16 PM
That was one of the biggest hits ive ever seen, But he did lead with his shoulder it wasn't helmet to helmet.

troy96
12-01-2008, 12:50 PM
If he promises to hit like that in every game I will gladly chip in on the fine.

LatrobePA
12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
If he promises to hit like that in every game I will gladly chip in on the fine.

Me too, I hate the pats! have I told you guy I hate the pats??? :grin1:

steel-tex
12-01-2008, 01:24 PM
There will be many more receivers watch this clip and be thinking about it when playin our d. I hope it carries over into next weekend with the cowbums, T.O. look out !!!!!!

steelerbackr4life
12-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Fine or no Fine Legal or not who cares? Clark let everyone know that is unhealthy to come across the middle:nono: against the Black and Gold! Wherever he may be #58 is definitely smiling!

SteelerFan87
12-01-2008, 02:39 PM
I don't really mind if he's fined. I mean, that's what the NFL is doing nowadays. Lots of guys get fined for big hits. (Won't stop the NFL from trying to make money by promoting those big hits in highlight videos though)
I just don't like people saying it's dirty, or that Clark tried to injure Welker. That's blatantly false. If Clark wanted to hurt Welker, he wouldn't have turned away and lead with the shoulder. It wasn't helmet to helmet, it was shoulder to chest.
And the important thing is the message it sent. Get your head on a swivel if you're coming across the middle against the Steelers.

DIESELMAN
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
**** a fine!!!!! That should never, ever effect our style of play. The NFL has been slapping us with fines from the start of the season, our D is only getting better and nastier!!!!! Take that Goodell, you ****!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
So true, he never came back into the game. The fine will be worth it, but it was a bs call.

Not really, it was a good call. Hate to say it, but I think it was a pretty cheap shot.

ejsteeler
12-02-2008, 12:11 PM
I loved it, but I would have biatched if it was someone hitting our WR's. The only reason it will draw a fine, and why I would biatch if it happened to us is because he left his feet. Though It would have been hard not to in that instance and make the hit the way they are trained to. I do not think it was a cheap shot though....

steelcitysfinestXL
12-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Not cheap, not at all... but in the eyes of the league/refs it WAS unneccessary (sp.) so the call WAS right. In the scheme of our D and the tone they set while on the field, THAT HIT WAS PERFECT! I hope anytime anyone goes across the middle and gets a hand on a ball (or the ball gets tipped) the nearest guy lays the wood to that WR. You dont have to look back to far to see a game changing play on a tipped ball vs. this D ... IKE!!!

champnation
12-02-2008, 03:20 PM
It was close but I do think he needs to be fined for a hit like that. I am all for knocking the sh*t out of receivers over the middle when the make the catch to knock the ball away but the ball was clearly out of contention and Welker had even started slowing down.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_601000.html?source=rss&feed=9

Steelers free safety Ryan Clark will almost certainly get fined by the NFL for the hit that knocked Wes Welker out of Sunday's game. Clark decked Welker after a pass over the middle to the Patriots' wide receiver fell incomplete. He drew a 15-yard penalty on the play for unnecessary roughness.
"It was not like I was trying to be cheap," Clark said. "The ball got tipped, but (the referees) said I should not have left my feet. I do not know how to control that."
Clark said he apologized to Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, a former teammate of his at LSU, for the result of the hit.

"I could not find Welker after the game to tell him I was not trying to be dirty," Clark said.

That's because he still trying to figure out which stadium he was in :lol:

ToothAche
12-02-2008, 11:43 PM
It was a clean hit, if Welker would have caught the ball, and Clark would have let up, who knows, maybe a touchdown?? I wonder what its going to come down to in 5 years, I can hear the ref call the penalty now, "Unsportsman-like conduct on the defense! Player did not try to remove the ball carrier's flags before contact was made! Result in the play, FIRST DOWN!!"

troy96
12-03-2008, 09:51 AM
I dont see how the NFL could fine Clark when Pereira gives this opinion.

http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1136415

NFL defends Wes Welker hit

By Ron Borges
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - Updated 7h ago

It looked bad and surely it felt worse, but Ryan Clark’s explosive hit on Wes Welker on Sunday was neither illegal nor unnecessary. It was a consequence of what pro football is and what Welker has done to opposing teams the past few seasons. Most importantly, it was within the rules.

When the Steelers free safety all but split the tiny wide receiver in half as he ran across the face of Pittsburgh’s defense, it felt like you could hear the collision in the stands. It looked even worse on television as a slowing Welker was leveled by a speeding bullet who threw his shoulder into the receiver’s body as Matt Cassel’s errant pass twisted in the air behind him.

It was gruesome, yet Patriots [team stats] fans and radio talk show hosts who chattered on about how Clark “launched himself” at Welker, leaving his feet and throwing his shoulder illegally, are wrong. They, like Donovan McNabb, do not know the rules.

“A lot of people think it’s a foul to leave your feet,” NFL vice president of officiating Mike Pereira said yesterday from New York. “Launching is not a foul. There is nothing in the rulebook that states that at all. It’s a misconception people have.

“It is a foul to hit with your helmet against a defenseless receiver. It is a foul to throw a forearm into the neck or head area of your opponent. I don’t think either of those things happened. I’m not a fan of those high hits but if you do it with your shoulder you’re OK.”

Next we come to the fact the ball still was live. It had not hit the ground and it still was in front of Clark. In fact, a teammate to his left, had he reacted quicker, might have intercepted it.

As for Welker being defenseless, he was running across the defense in Clark’s direction. If he didn’t see him it was because he wasn’t looking, and if he wasn’t looking it was because he was looking back for the football. What he was doing was slowing up in the middle of a highway, a decision that defies common sense and is one he is not likely to repeat.

As to the hit itself, Pereira was clear (as was the video) Clark made sure to stay within the rules.

“He does actually lead with the shoulder on a high hit up in the area of the neck, but he left the helmet out of the contact,” Pereira said. “When you look at it and slow it down it probably was not an illegal hit. You might have to factor in that it was deflected early and does that make it become late. But the actual hit itself is probably OK.”

Immediately after the game Clark was unapologetic beyond his concern for Welker’s health, saying he believed he had done nothing wrong, which he hadn’t. Rodney Harrison [stats] makes the same hit on Marvin Harrison, everyone from Portland to Providence is crowing, “That’s Patriot football!” Let the collision be in the other direction and it is dirty football.

No, it was not. It was hardnosed football. It was Steelers football dating back to the 1970s and a safety named Donnie Shell, who had the right name there. When Clark took off like a bullet, at a receiver who has been tormenting safeties like him for two years on just such shallow routes, what he saw was an open receiver and a pass in the air.

As he closed, he purposely turned his head away from making contact with Welker’s head and delivered a thunderous blow. Welcome to the NFL.

Clark reminded us that this time a year ago he was in a hospital bed after having had first his spleen and then his gall bladder removed a few weeks after playing in Denver. Clark underwent two serious surgeries and lost a goodly amount of weight off his 5-foot-11, 205-pound frame.

“I was lying in a hospital last year,” Clark pointed out. “I’m not trying to hurt anybody. It was not like I was trying to be cheap. Anybody that comes across (the middle) it’s my job to tackle them. If I don’t do my job I’m going to be out there having to find another way to take care of my family and pay my bills. The ball got tipped but the official said I should not have left my feet.”

If that was the call it was incorrect, Pereira points out. Yet even at that, Pereira was not opposed to a mistaken flag being thrown because of the shocking nature of the collision and the need to protect players from the game’s obvious violence.

“The actual hit itself is probably OK but the officials are told to err on the side of safety,” Pereira said. “That was a tough call to make in real time but we want to lean toward safety. The rule clearly states if you don’t lead with your helmet it’s not a foul, but we threw the flag and I’m happy we did because I think we need to do it when in real time it looks so tough. It looked like a decleater type hit.”

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2008, 11:10 AM
:clap:

Now we wait....

ejsteeler
12-03-2008, 11:26 AM
This testimony would certainly make it hard on the NFL to level a fine on him. The Rooney's would be all over it I believe.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
The Pats fans are just bitter and pissed off because they got owned on National TV against a team they have had a lot of success against in the past. Clark's hit was awesome and had it a hit against Hines or Santonio no fan with any common sense would have cried foul either.

rocyaice
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
That was a nasty hit. I think it was a late hit but honestly i'm not sure what Clark could've done to avoid the hit. He's not a dirty guy. I'd expect stuff like that from Rodney Harrison. But that hit just looked like a guy who had momentum and couldn't stop himself.

Dean Denton
12-03-2008, 12:48 PM
The hit was fine. The ball was tipped, and if Cassel knew how to throw the ball it would have been a lot closer to Welker, and it would have been knocked loose or just broken up. There was no Helmet in the hit, and if it were Tom Brady throwing that ball it would have been on the mark. Good Def, and poor officiating yet again. Could he have slowed up and maybe not hit so hard? I'm sure he could have, but why should he? This is football. They have pads on...lol hits like that can change the game. It gets into the heads of the other team. Makes there WR not want to go over the middle. Look at Moss on the next play over the middle. He laid his *** down, and all of them were scared the rest of the game. So too will other WR that play this Def. This team can live with fines to make statements like that. The dirty *** Patriots would have done it to anyone of our WR, and laughed about. There would have been no fines or flags because Craft goes down on the NFL Brass. Maybe its time to let the cheer leaders take a shot at playing because this game is turning softer with everey game, and every passing week. More Bull Shiat comes at the Steelers then any team in the league. Dont hate us because were beautiful. Love and embrace what we are. And what we are is simply SEXY AS HELL BITCHES......hahahahaha I hate you Tom Brady. Welker, puts some ice on it bitch...

lloydfan4life
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
That was a thunderous hit and I felt it sitting at home in my chair!!
Way to go Ryan!! Don't stop hittin' like that!

steelerbackr4life
12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
That hit has been replayed over and over and every time I see it all I see is hard nosed football.

As I stated in an earlier post. Fine or no fine legal or illegal, everyone in the NFL knows it is dangerous to their health to come across the middle against the Steelers.:nono:

The over under line for the amount of catches T.O. drops is seven.:lol:

HUNT4SEVEN
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
:cursin:The stinking No Fun League will probably make it illegal to launch at a player next year watch.:imho:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2008, 04:35 PM
So the hit was legal but it's still ok to throw the flag in the interest of safety? WTH difference in safety is it going to make if you throw the flag or not? It's not like you can take the hit back just because you threw the flag? :wtf: kinda sense does that make?

Real time or not either you throw the flag or don't but you don't throw it because it's a safety issue..you throw it because it was illegal or not. I understand you want to keep the players safe but the flag comes after the fact so again it's not like the play would have been any safer had he thrown it. sounds like a bunch of double talk if you ask me. The point is, yes it may be hard to tell in real time if a player leads with his head but that's why you're an official. God knows the NFL is not afraid to review a hit and fine a player after the fact if they so choose.

DIESELMAN
12-03-2008, 11:20 PM
PITTSBURGH – The Pittsburgh Steelers have been fined for hits that didn’t draw penalty flags, but ...

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/49/496060.jpg

... the team found out from the league Wednesday that it would not be fined for a vicious hit that was flagged.

So Ryan Clark can breathe a sigh of relief after his knockout blow of Wes Welker.
“My wife got all kind of e-mails ‘Ryan Clark is a dirty player’ and all that stuff,” Clark said. “It really doesn’t bother me. None of those guys go to my kid’s soccer games; none of those people go to church with me, so they don’t know me. Like I said Sunday, I thought the hit was clean. I was just playing football.”

The NFL’s decision will likely upset New England nose tackle Vince Wilfork, who called the hit “a cheap one” and wondered how he could be fined for his play earlier in the season and Clark was not.

“When it’s over and I leave this earth, it’s going to be Jesus Christ that I answer to,” said Clark. “One of my favorite players in the league is Rodney Harrison. I really find it funny that a team he’s on is acting this way.

“I didn’t apologize for the hit. I just said I hope he wasn’t hurt and that he could play this week. That’s all that matters to me. I knew as far as the hit, I wasn’t wrong. I was just playing football.”

By Jim Wexell
(http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:location.href=%27http://search.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=4&c=1&search=1&sskey=%22%27%20+%20escape%28%27Jim%20Wexell%27%29% 20+%20%27%22&sssiteid=68%27;)SteelCityInsider.com
Posted Dec 3, 2008
Good news.....good clean hit that in real time looked a whole lot worse.

Zachintosh66
12-03-2008, 11:24 PM
surprised

BlitzburghNation
12-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Heard this on sirius today and I agree 100%

Clean hit & legit hit and like i said before,he was doing his job and doing it the STEELER way :towelwave:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Wonder of all wonders, the NFL actually does have some common sense..who knew! This is good news for sure but I want to know who are all the damn losers and assjacks that would send a players wife emails talking about her husband like that. That's just plain stupid and disrespectful!

cuatro_tres43
12-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Pereira sounds very hipocritical if you ask me. He said it was a clean hit (and it was)...he said it's not a foul to leave your feet (and it's not)...he said the ball was still in play (and it was), BUT EVEN THO EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT HE SAYS THAT HE'S STILL HAPPY THEY THREW A FLAG!!! He's says "Welcome To the NFL" (and welker got introduced), he says it's just a part of the game (and it is), says there was absolutely nothing wrong with the play (and it wasn't), BUT IT LOOKED VIOLENT SO WE NEED TO PENTALIZE PLAYERS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE?

WHAT A JOKE!!! CLARK BETTER NOT GET FINED FOR THIS. AND PEREIRA BETTER START LISTENING TO THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!

there must be a bet with the zebras to see who can throw the most laundry this year!!!

here's my HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! from a lonely fan in NORTH DAKOTA

DIESELMAN
12-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Pereira sounds very hipocritical if you ask me. He said it was a clean hit (and it was)...he said it's not a foul to leave your feet (and it's not)...he said the ball was still in play (and it was), BUT EVEN THO EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT HE SAYS THAT HE'S STILL HAPPY THEY THREW A FLAG!!! He's says "Welcome To the NFL" (and welker got introduced), he says it's just a part of the game (and it is), says there was absolutely nothing wrong with the play (and it wasn't), BUT IT LOOKED VIOLENT SO WE NEED TO PENTALIZE PLAYERS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE?

WHAT A JOKE!!! CLARK BETTER NOT GET FINED FOR THIS. AND PEREIRA BETTER START LISTENING TO THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!

there must be a bet with the zebras to see who can throw the most laundry this year!!!

here's my HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! from a lonely fan in NORTH DAKOTA

Welcome to SA!!! Post up in the new members section and get a friendly Steelers welcome!!
:cope: :cope: :cope: :cope: :cope:

HUNT4SEVEN
12-04-2008, 01:06 AM
:rant2:It's about time the No Fun League got something right:rant2:

champnation
12-04-2008, 01:10 AM
The hit was questionable so I don't think you can give a fine unless it is completely blatant and trying to hurt the other player. I am glad people like Lambert didn't play in today's NFL or it would be non stop fines.

Steel Trap86
12-04-2008, 01:27 AM
That hit was HUUGE, I jumped out of my seat when I saw that!!!!!! Clark led with his shoulder and Welker could have caught that ball for all he knew, that will teach Welker to think he can go up the middle on a lights out defense like the Steelers!
:cope: :cope: :cope: :cope:

Captcoolhand
12-04-2008, 07:55 AM
The hit was questionable so I don't think you can give a fine unless it is completely blatant and trying to hurt the other player. I am glad people like Lambert didn't play in today's NFL or it would be non stop fines.Lambert couldn't play in today's NFL....:nono: He would just out right be suspended. He wouldn't put up with all the :willybs:

Reg
12-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker does not expect any apologies from Steelers safety Ryan Clark, nor does he see why one would be necessary. Clark's vicious hit on Welker last Sunday, for which Clark drew a 15-yard unnecessary roughness penalty, was, in Welker's mind, merely a part of the sport. "It's a football play," Welker said. "It is what it is. No sense in crying or whining about it. You just have to keep on moving on and get ready for the next week." Welker practiced yesterday and was not listed on the injury report, good news for the Patriots given he did not return to the game after Clark blasted him. Welker has watched film from the play, and he appeared unfazed by the hit while talking to reporters.

Boston Globe

Steel Trap86
12-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Ya Welker is the only Patriot I never really hated, I think he's playing for the wrong team to tell you the truth. He's takes hits like that and doesnt complain or put bounties on people or poke eyes [Vince Wilfork] or any of that other sh!t that happens around the league. Out of all the teams in the NFL I think I despise the Patriots the most and laying out patriots players is ****ing wonderful -- Vince Wilfork, Bruschi, Moss, Faulk, Cassell, Brady or Harrisson, Seymour LAY'EM OUT!!!

:cope:

ejsteeler
12-04-2008, 10:34 AM
He appears to be a class act. Good for him to state it that way.

igor0190
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker doesn't expect an apology from Ryan Clark for leveling him and said the Steelers safety made a good play Sunday.

"I don't really expect him to. It's a football play," New England's leading receiver said Wednesday. "No sense in crying or whining about it. You just have to keep on moving on and get ready for the next week."

Welker watched a replay of the hit and said Clark "came in and made a good play." Clark received a 15-yard penalty, though, for unnecessary roughness.

"Like any other hit, you just take it in stride and make sure you're getting ready for the next opportunity you have to get back out there," Welker said. "It's football. You get hit a lot."

Dean Denton
12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Good for him. I dont believe him, but what else can he say? He doesn't want to sound like a bitch, and they lost so it would only make him look like a bigger loser to complain.

steelerbackr4life
12-04-2008, 09:18 PM
He really cant say anything exept what he did. Any complaint and every secondary in the league is going to percieve him as soft. Bad enough for him they are all salivating waiting for him to come over the middle. His head better be on a swivel for a long time.

Gettysburgh_Steel
12-04-2008, 10:29 PM
youI actually like Ryan back there lurking ,watiin to lay some wood. He did it clean,and we saw what that did to Moss when he heard footsteps close-by. Moss heard......"don't make us stop the run boy". " You think you can catch the ball on us?" "Come on man catch the damn ball". "I want to hit yo *** !!". All jokes asside, our "D" is killer man.

steelerbackr4life
12-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I agree. I love the intimidation factor in the secondary.