PDA

View Full Version : Time changed for Steeler's Dec. 14 game

jpele
11-28-2008, 12:32 PM
The kickoff time of the Steelers Dec. 14 game at Baltimore was changed to 4:15 p.m. today by the NFL under its flexible schedule guidelines.

Steelers70
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
They did this last year against the cheatriots too. God forbid the mighty Brady team should have to play at 1pm to cater to our team since we played at 4pm for them....

-Steelers70

AZ_Steeler
11-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the update! :bigthumb:

Dean Denton
11-28-2008, 01:26 PM
I dont know what the Sunday or Monday night games are this week, but I find it hard to believe that they are bigger then the Steelers-Patriots. This is like four or five weeks in a row that the Steelers are in the biggest game of the week. well, maybe not the Chargers game, so 4 out of 5 isn't bad. They need to flex better than what they do. I would be pissed if I didn't have Sunday ticket because the game out here in Seattle is Broncos at Jets...lol, thats laughable man. The networks really hate the Steelers out here. I can not put a finger on it, but I think its because we have sexy colors.....lol

Moving the Steelers-Ravens was the right move though. That game could decide the North. Cant get any bigger than that.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2008, 02:07 PM
I hate the flex scheduling, why can't we just play at 1pm like always! I mean honestly playing at 4:15 isn't that much better than playing at 1 unless you're in Hawaii and you have to get up at 7am to watch NFL games..lol

Dean Denton
11-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I would like it if the flex was used more to changed the games being shown on the Sunday and Monday night. the last month has been sad.

Troyisabeast_43
11-28-2008, 03:56 PM
I hate the flex scheduling, why can't we just play at 1pm like always! I mean honestly playing at 4:15 isn't that much better than playing at 1 unless you're in Hawaii and you have to get up at 7am to watch NFL games..lol

I agree our schedule this year is absolutely ridiculous with the times its absurd. We have only played 2 1 o clock games all year that opener against Houston, and the game at Cincinnati. Other then that the games have either been at night or at 4:15. No other team in football out of the 31 other teams has only had 2 1 o clock games all season long. The Steelers if you look are the only one. The game against the Titans is scheduled for 1 as well watch them move that one to 4 or to night. Just when you think the last 3 weeks of the season we are going to get some 1 o clock games this game gets moved to 4. Its freakin annoying.

Dean Denton
11-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Out here on the West Coast its a 1 pm game so I like it better then 10 am. I think because of the huge fan base on the West coast for the Steelers they change the Steeler games so we dont have people drunk at 10am. The day of the Giants-Steelers some drunk drove his car into my nieghbors kitchen. The guy was doing 80 mph, cleared the fence, and went straight into the house. It was crazy. It sucks have gamesstart at 10am out here. Who wants to get up that early and party? They dont even have tail gating out here anymore. It has been out-lawed. College and Pro sports.

Ambridge
11-28-2008, 07:49 PM
The 4:15 games have worked good for me this season.
I work on most Sunday's until 2:30-3:00 and in the past I wouldn't get home until midway into the third quarter of a 1:00 Steeler game.

steelerschick1220
11-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Well, I was looking forward to seeing the Steelers and Ravens at one. I guess I should scrap that idea.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Get used to it steelers fans:yellowthumb: were gonna be on alot of 4 oclock games from here on out we are the hot ticket:tt02:,next year will be more of the same watch:imho:

SteelerBee43
11-29-2008, 10:47 PM
I wish there was more 4 o'clock games,because we don't have Sunday ticket and where we live if the Browns,Bengals,Titans or Colts game is on at the same time we won"t get the Steelers game.

ejsteeler
11-30-2008, 10:29 AM
I like the lare games. I don't have to rush home from camp that way. :dunno: