PDA

View Full Version : Max Starks at Wholeys

Stlrs4Life
11-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Saw Max Starks at Wholey's today while shopping there. He was signing autographs to raise money for charity. Huge MFer, can't believe he is as bad as he is being that big.

K Train
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM
yeah 6-8 is a big man

hes been playing fairly well at LT again this year

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2008, 06:40 PM
yeah 6-8 is a big man

hes been playing fairly well at LT again this year

Are you watching the same LT that Im watching man? LOL

The dude makes a living at getting burnt on the outside by pretty much whoever he plays. He is doing fairly well in run blocking I'll give you that but man he just cannot seem to find his sea legs when it comes to any type of pass rusher who has good quickness.

Prosdo
11-25-2008, 06:52 PM
You are right the dude is huge. I would think defenders would have a harder time getting past him.

K Train
11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Are you watching the same LT that Im watching man? LOL

The dude makes a living at getting burnt on the outside by pretty much whoever he plays. He is doing fairly well in run blocking I'll give you that but man he just cannot seem to find his sea legs when it comes to any type of pass rusher who has good quickness.

for what he is its not completely awful lol....it could be worse

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok then he's only half awful, how bout that, LOL. Last week he did play ok, even the week before though against the Chargers he just looked completely lost in pass protection yet again. 7 million dollars should buy us a lot more than a half-awful, he is what he is, left tackle.