PDA

View Full Version : Gonna say it!!! Pats game is a must win

LatrobePA
11-25-2008, 09:24 AM
If we don't beat the Pats this Sunday I'll be suprised if we win our div. and make it too far in the PO's....We have to click on O this weekend, and on D keep doing what they've been doing. Cassel will try and use his feet to beat the rush, I hope like hell someone lays him out!!

IMO this should be a cake walk compared to the Giants, Indy, Philly games!!

Our boys need to play with fire in their bellies after the beating they gave us last year!!

Stairwayto7
11-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Do`nt say it! We beat the ratbirds head to head so that helps/

LatrobePA
11-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Do`nt say it! We beat the ratbirds head to head so that helps/

Very very true, but history proves we don't play well out there....I'm looking at worse case, we beat the cowfags, pats, Titans (they suck) and drop the Rats game....

Stairwayto7
11-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Wait until cassel gets a load of our rush, and stunts! He has proven that he doesnt have a deep arm though. i hope it terrible weather regardless

Dean Denton
11-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Even with Brady riding the pine this team does not seem to be suffering from his loss any more. What do they do out there, sprinkle fairy dust on their QB's? How the hell is this guy throwing 400 yard games? Is this some kind of joke? I hate the Pats more than any team in the league. They cheat, their ugly and there coach should be banned from the game. There is nothing that would please me more than to see Hines throw a block on that coach when he sticks his fat head onto the field to open his big fat mouth. I never say this because I hate players getting hurt, but I want to see everyone one of those guys carted off the field. I want New England as far from the playoffs as they can get. I hate everything about that team from the owner to the kicker, and if they were to never take a snap again I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep.

Screw you Tom Brady, and I cant wait to fight you in cage. Sissy bitch....

LatrobePA
11-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Even with Brady riding the pine this team does not seem to be suffering from his loss any more. What do they do out there, sprinkle fairy dust on their QB's? How the hell is this guy throwing 400 yard games? Is this some kind of joke? I hate the Pats more than any team in the league. They cheat, their ugly and there coach should be banned from the game. There is nothing that would please me more than to see Hines throw a block on that coach when he sticks his fat head onto the field to open his big fat mouth. I never say this because I hate players getting hurt, but I want to see everyone one of those guys carted off the field. I want New England as far from the playoffs as they can get. I hate everything about that team from the owner to the kicker, and if they were to never take a snap again I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep.

Screw you Tom Brady, and I cant wait to fight you in cage. Sissy bitch....

Hey, will you quit pissing around and tell me how you really feel??? LMAO, I love it, and I feel 100% the same as you, hate the coach almost as bad as pretty boy fag brady!!

BlitzburghNation
11-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Not a must win,,,,,,,But close to it,just hope our offense shows up and Ben stays turnover free and we've got a great shot at winning this game !
Maybe this is the week our "O" puts up some major points :crossfingers:

Dean Denton
11-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Not a must win,,,,,,,But close to it,just hope our offense shows up and Ben stays turnover free and we've got a great shot at winning this game !
Maybe this is the week our "O" puts up some major points :crossfingers: No this is a must win in my eyes. We have dropped like 4 in a row to these poo butt bustards, and I'm sick of losing to them. They cheat, and they also come into our house and rig the game clock to give themselves an extra minute and 24 seconds. I know you all remember that. This is a must win. they are playing with their # 2 QB, and if we cant beat them, then what good are we. Look for that sure fire HOF, Ward to have a big day.

Troyisabeast_43
11-25-2008, 04:17 PM
No this is a must win in my eyes. We have dropped like 4 in a row to these poo butt bustards, and I'm sick of losing to them. They cheat, and they also come into our house and rig the game clock to give themselves an extra minute and 24 seconds. I know you all remember that. This is a must win. they are playing with their # 2 QB, and if we cant beat them, then what good are we. Look for that sure fire HOF, Ward to have a big day.

I finally think the Steelers get to the Pats this week up in Foxborough and beat them. But Ill say this much it's not going to be easy and it will be a very very close game. I think this game is going to be a lot like the Jags game back in October. I think Ben will play well and have a big big day against that secondary much like he did against the Jags. The Steelers will be trailing late in this game and they will score a TD in the final few minutes to take the lead, and the defense will make a stand and stop Cassel on the last drive of the game to seal the win. That's my predicition on this game and how I think it will go...

Dean Denton
11-25-2008, 04:53 PM
I hope your wrong and we just blow them out. We need a statement game, and I cant think of a better team or place to make that statment then in New England against that faggy Pats team. God I want them to Bleed. I wpuld really like to see tears coming down someones cheeks. Maybe that new underwear model Cassel.... he's a simple little bitch...

Troyisabeast_43
11-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I hope your wrong and we just blow them out. We need a statement game, and I cant think of a better team or place to make that statment then in New England against that faggy Pats team. God I want them to Bleed. I wpuld really like to see tears coming down someones cheeks. Maybe that new underwear model Cassel.... he's a simple little bitch...

I would love to blow them out as well dont get me wrong but I just dont see that happening. The Patriots have been playing better as of lately and are always tough to beat up there in New England. Belichick knows he has to win this game to keep his chances of winning the AFC East alive, and also to stay in wildcard contention as well with teams like the Colts and Ravens who are currently ahead of the Patriots. The bottom line is it doesnt have to be a blowout. Just go up there, expect a hard fought close game like it usually is with the Pats, and find a way to win in the 4th quarter. The Steelers need this win in New England this week really bad to make it even that much tougher on the Ravens to catch them in the division. So I will take a win up there in New England on Sunday anyway I can get it.

Dean Denton
11-25-2008, 06:08 PM
know...I feel ya. I just hate them.. a lot. I hate that team more than the Ravens, Browns or bengals..combined. They have cheated us, and they have lied to the league. they are the only black mark on the sport in my eyes. Roids is nothing compaired to what they have done.

ToothAche
11-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Who is going to cover Moss? Its going to take a lot of help over the top, which is going to keep Troy pretty damn honest. I look for the Pats to use a lot of swing passes to their backs to the outside to try and open up the middle and keep Woodley and Harrison from being so aggresive. They will use some draws up the middle too as long as Polamalu is protecting the deep routes to Moss, or helping out on Welker. This is a dangerous team if we try to cover them. Hopefully we will blitz the hell out of them, and let Farrior take away that dink and dunk crap underneath.
Prediction: Steelers 20
Patriots 17

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Ike is going to go one on one with Moss all day long and that'll leave McFadden to cover Welker mostly along with Troy helping out. If Deshea is back he'll be availble to help out with double coverage or with a TE. If not then Gay will need to step up again.

I think at this point based on the schedule this week, that we have to win this game. If we end up tied with Balt. (only having a half game lead) it's going to be even more pressure as we get into December. Cassel is a passing machine and they also have a top 10 rushing offense too so it's going to be a tall order for our #1 ranked defensive unit.

Im looking for a big play on special teams this week, either causing a turnover or returning a kick for big yardage.

Ambridge
11-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I believe the Pats are going to shut down any feeble attempt the Steelers make at trying to run the ball(Wilfork, Seymour and Ty Warren are very formidable)and force Ben to beat them in the air.
Ben has to play mistake free/smart football and the offensive line can't have too many break downs.

Special teams will be critical as well!!
If Ernster kicks like he did on this past Thursday......and leaves the defense in bad field position it will be a long day in New England.

Forged in Steel
11-25-2008, 07:49 PM
The Steelers must win the rest of their games, PERIOD!

SteelerNC
11-25-2008, 07:58 PM
The Steelers must win the rest of their games, PERIOD!

I think if we can go 3-2 in the last games we will be OK

SteelerFan87
11-25-2008, 08:32 PM
I believe the Pats are going to shut down any feeble attempt the Steelers make at trying to run the ball(Wilfork, Seymour and Ty Warren are very formidable)and force Ben to beat them in the air.
Ben has to play mistake free/smart football and the offensive line can't have too many break downs.

Special teams will be critical as well!!
If Ernster kicks like he did on this past Thursday......and leaves the defense in bad field position it will be a long day in New England.

I hope we give them a taste of their own medicine. NE's D has been susceptible to the dink and dunk lately. I'd love to see Ben carve them up that way, and then throw in a bomb or 2 to Nate and Santonio.

Also, Cassel has actually been sacked more than Ben. Harrison and Woodley should have a field day.

Troyisabeast_43
11-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Ike is going to go one on one with Moss all day long and that'll leave McFadden to cover Welker mostly along with Troy helping out. If Deshea is back he'll be availble to help out with double coverage or with a TE. If not then Gay will need to step up again.

I think at this point based on the schedule this week, that we have to win this game. If we end up tied with Balt. (only having a half game lead) it's going to be even more pressure as we get into December. Cassel is a passing machine and they also have a top 10 rushing offense too so it's going to be a tall order for our #1 ranked defensive unit.

Im looking for a big play on special teams this week, either causing a turnover or returning a kick for big yardage.

A big play on Special Teams this week could be huge. Look what it did for the Steelers in the Redskins game. Nothing was going right on offense in that game and boom they got the blocked punt by Andre Frazier right before halftime, scored on it, and it totally turned the game around in the Steelers favor. A play like that this week whether it would be a block, a big punt or kick return, forcing a turnover on a punt, whatever it might be could possibly end up making a big difference on Sunday in New England...

kgreen
11-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm gonna be so pissed if we lose! BTW, who did Cassel throw for 400 yards against? Miami. Ok well he just ripped an average defense. So that makes him god now? Give me a break. I think the NFL was looking something of a "savior" from this "boring" season. I just hope we at least hit his a$$ as many times as possible on Sunday. WE should be pissed going into this game after how they embarrased us last year. I know I would be. No, this is a must win if nothing else for our confidence. I mean we have lost to most of these though games so far (Indy, Philly, NYG). We need this win. I believe Baltimore plays Cincy and don't think the Bungles can get a win there. I think Baltimore will lose a couple more games. I beleive they have made their living off of a pretty weak middle of the season schedule.

Dean Denton
11-28-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm gonna be so pissed if we lose! BTW, who did Cassel throw for 400 yards against? Miami. Ok well he just ripped an average defense. So that makes him god now? Give me a break. I think the NFL was looking something of a "savior" from this "boring" season. I just hope we at least hit his a$$ as many times as possible on Sunday. WE should be pissed going into this game after how they embarrased us last year. I know I would be. No, this is a must win if nothing else for our confidence. I mean we have lost to most of these though games so far (Indy, Philly, NYG). We need this win. I believe Baltimore plays Cincy and don't think the Bungles can get a win there. I think Baltimore will lose a couple more games. I beleive they have made their living off of a pretty weak middle of the season schedule. Woodson and Dukes both agree with you. Its the body of work that defines you, not 2 games. Even if he puts up 500 against our Def, they still say no, thats only three games. Sure he has put himself in a spot for a new job, but I think that coach just is good at getting smart players, and getting them to play at their highest level. Either that , or they have found another way to take a back up college QB, and cheat again. Who knows?????