PDA

View Full Version : Who has the NFL Network?

Stairwayto7
11-19-2008, 07:16 PM
I do not, so I will have to leave, if I am going to watch the game. My only other choice is to follow play by play on NFL.COM

Either way GOOOOOOOooooooooooooo Steelers!

Here`s my biggest issue, I do not get this weeks game! I hate the NFL Network, other than this week. I find all their commentators boring. But I sure wish I had it tommorrow!

PsychoWard
11-19-2008, 07:19 PM
no i do not!!! i am pissed. going to have to go to the bar and watch it!

Steelerlyn
11-19-2008, 07:21 PM
I just canceled the NFL network, I think it is ridiculous unless I mute the sound. I follow the game on stat tracker or yahoo play by play or ESPN highlights.

SteelerNC
11-19-2008, 07:22 PM
I dont have it either and that sucks. I will be going to the sports bar. Go Steelers!!!!

Stairwayto7
11-19-2008, 07:25 PM
I just canceled the NFL network, I think it is ridiculous unless I mute the sound. I follow the game on stat tracker or yahoo play by play or ESPN highlights.

I agree! Even Rod Woodson was always boring on there!

--- Added 11/19/2008 at 06:25 PM ---

no i do not!!! i am pissed. going to have to go to the bar and watch it!

Fool! Our sister has NFL Network, but she won`t ever let anybody over to her palace! She don`t mind coming over to my little dinky house though!

steelersgal86
11-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Fool! Our sister has NFL Network, but she won`t ever let anybody over to her palace! She don`t mind coming over to my little dinky house though!

Now dont even say that...during the game on Sunday I invited everyone over...if you ever talked to me when I was over you would know that...the only one that took me up on it was kerry :thud: anyhow for what it is worth...you are all invited....

PsychoWard
11-19-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree! Even Rod Woodson was always boring on there!

--- Added 11/19/2008 at 06:25 PM ---

i know she does but i work until 9 so i will probably just go somewhere around here.

jpele
11-19-2008, 07:36 PM
I have it and when it first came out had it on almost all the time. Now I only watch it after Sunday games and Thurs. nights.

seth_westover
11-19-2008, 08:28 PM
there is a place to watch the game online for free! its http://www.justin.tv/vertica

steelerfan11
11-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I don't have it, but I live close enough to Pittsburgh to get the game on KDKA :)

NOVA STEELERS
11-19-2008, 08:44 PM
I have it, as well as Sunday Ticket on Direct TV

blackngold29
11-19-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't have it, but I'll watch on WPCW, which is taking over this year for KDKA. As well as flipping back and forth with the Pens.

scott0326
11-19-2008, 09:39 PM
I have it, there announcers are boring though...

Dee Mca
11-19-2008, 09:51 PM
First year comcast offered it in my area so i got it. Also justin tv usually does have all the steelers games streamed

Steel Trap86
11-19-2008, 10:02 PM
I have NFL network and the past 2 thursdays have done a 3 hour pre game show and then they didnt even show the game on it they would show classic moments and a bunch of other ****, I usually watch it on TSN. If anybody gets that channel it is almost always on there.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I have NFL Network and I love it....The America's Game series is great and so Playbook....I also like College Football Now which is another show on NFL Network.....Their announcers do suck and I hate almost everybody on their Total Access show except for Rod Woodson and Lindsay Soto (she is hot)....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 10:13 PM
I have it and I love it as well, the commentators are so much better than CBS and NBC and all that. I can even stomach Deion Sanders on there believe or not :rolleyes: I like Rich Eisen as the main anchor, even back from his ESPN days.

NFL HD is even better. :reddevil:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I have it and I love it as well, the commentators are so much better than CBS and NBC and all that. I can even stomach Deion Sanders on there believe or not :rolleyes: I like Rich Eisen as the main anchor, even back from his ESPN days.

NFL HD is even better. :reddevil:

I hate Rich Eisen...I wish somebody would beat him to death with a hammer...lol As for Prime Time....I hated the douchebag when he played and still hate his ***.....I use to say Rod is class and Deion is trash....lol Since Rod Woodson was a better all around player then Prime Time....Sanders couldn't tackle to save his life.....Plus Woodson was a good return man in his own right....

BlackGold4vr
11-19-2008, 10:29 PM
I have it, as well as Sunday Ticket on Direct TV

:plus1: I also get it all in HD :popcorn:

Stlrs4Life
11-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Going to the game, and I do have NFL Network.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 10:31 PM
What's wrong with Eisen? I always liked him at ESPN and he knows his stuff. He's a more genuine kinda person than most on there.

I said I could stomach Sanders I didn't say I liked him..LOL. Woodson is definitely one of the best on there, Marshall Faulk is good as well. Mooch isn't bad, don't like Jim Mora much, way too boring.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 10:38 PM
What's wrong with Eisen? I always liked him at ESPN and he knows his stuff. He's a more genuine kinda person than most on there.

I said I could stomach Sanders I didn't say I liked him..LOL. Woodson is definitely one of the best on there, Marshall Faulk is good as well. Mooch isn't bad, don't like Jim Mora much, way too boring.

Eisen is a tool....I didn't like him when he was with ESPN and still don't like him....lol Woodson and Lindsay Soto that is it for me......Dude how annoying is Jamie Dukes?....I can't stand that fat pig either.....TD, Faulk are ok but I liked them as players as well so that is why I can stomach them.....lol

America's Game, Playbook, College Football Now is what I enjoy most on NFL Network....

BR7
11-19-2008, 10:39 PM
I have it and Rich Eisen is a poor excuse of an anchor, EVEN when he was on ESPN with "BooYaa" Scoot

I give B@Gs comment a :plus1:

I hate Rich Eisen...I wish somebody would beat him to death with a hammer.

I'd rather listen to an etire game with Theisman, Kornheiser and Dennis Miller than listen to Eisen do one minute of 'sports talk.' He has no clue. Horton needs to take over or even get Schlereth over there to be the main guy. Atleast he knows what he's talking about.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Whats wrong with you people..LOL. Eisen is a decent anchor and he's knows what he's talking about if you ask me. Granted he's not the best ever but I don't mind listening to him and he's a good fit on the network IMO.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Whats wrong with you people..LOL. Eisen is a decent anchor and he's knows what he's talking about if you ask me. Granted he's not the best ever but I don't mind listening to him and he's a good fit on the network IMO.

Rich Eisen is a closet Steelers hater....lol That is my story and I'm sticking to it......He is no Lindsay Soto.........

--- Added 11/19/2008 at 09:58 PM ---

I have it and Rich Eisen is a poor excuse of an anchor, EVEN when he was on ESPN with "BooYaa" Scoot

I give B@Gs comment a :plus1:

I'd rather listen to an etire game with Theisman, Kornheiser and Dennis Miller than listen to Eisen do one minute of 'sports talk.' He has no clue. Horton needs to take over or even get Schlereth over there to be the main guy. Atleast he knows what he's talking about.

Theisman, Kornheiser, and Miller are on my list of people I want to see put in a wood chipper....lol Especially Kornheiser....I actually didn't mind him as much last year but this year he is so freaking annoying I want to puke.....:lol: Maybe since he was new I didn't mind him last year...lol I hate freaking Jaws as well...lol

BR7
11-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Seriously?? lol. What intelegent things has Eisen EVER said??? He knows jack chit about football. Maybe balls (genitalia), but definately not football. He's a half-a-sissy..

He's a tool in the offseason, he's a tool at Hawaii, he's a tool at the combine, & he's a tool durring the season.

I'll have to watch the three hour pregame now and point out a few of his annoyances to ya :D

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 11:01 PM
He's not a closet hater, gimme a break :lol:

Now Kornheiser, is just plain worthless. They should take him and Dennis Miller and leave them on a deserted island somewhere so we don't have to listen to them. Jaws is "ok", he's not the best but he's not the worst. I could be worse though, we could have Bryant Gumble doing games again..LOL

Eisen is just a genuine kind of personality, he's more than happy to defer to the former players and coaches who have been on the front lines and have the experience which is good if you ask me. He doesn't profess to know it all but he's no dummy. Tell you what, come to my house and we'll watch NFL for a few hours and we'll see what's what. Beer's on me, you bring the wings :D

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 11:07 PM
He's not a closet hater, gimme a break :lol:

Now Kornheiser, is just plain worthless. They should take him and Dennis Miller and leave them on a deserted island somewhere so we don't have to listen to them. Jaws is "ok", he's not the best but he's not the worst. I could be worse though, we could have Bryant Gumble doing games again..LOL

Eisen is jsut a genuine kind of personality, he's more than happy to defer to the former players and coaches who have been on the front lines and have the experience which is good if you ask me. He doesn't profess to know it all but he's no dummy. Tell you what, come to my house and we'll watch NFL for a few hours and we'll see what's what. Beer's on me, you bring the wings :D

Dude Rich constantly make snide comments about the Steelers......Trust me I have heard him many times......Plus he thinks he is hot **** since he went to Michigan...lolI would take Chris Berman over Eisen and I can't stand Berman anymore either.....His act has been worn out for years.....:lol: Come to think of it I just don't like anyone....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 11:12 PM
He's made snide comments about all teams now and then, and various players too. It's just his style, it doesn't really bother me because he's given us props too. I do like Berman, he's a kind of a dick in real life but I like commenting persona for the most part. Tom Jackson is ok he's just boring. Keyshawn isn't bad on ESPN, he used to be an assjack but he knows his stuff and he's definitely way better than Michael Irvin was.

So you don't like anyone, there's a shocker :lol:

BR7
11-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Tell you what, come to my house and we'll watch NFL for a few hours and we'll see what's what. Beer's on me, you bring the wings :D

I'll pick you up on my way B@G..

The way I see it, aside from Soto and maybe Kolber.. the analyzing for me is better from a former players or coaches point of view. Soto and Kolber, etc are just eye candy. I can give you a handful of former NLF players that would do a ton better than Eisen can ever think of doing. He's just a reporter IMO. Hell.. Dukes is annoying as well as Deon, Mooch, but thier analysis is pretty accurate because they know the game. I want their perspecitve, not some half wit beat reporter. I can stand Jaws & Theisman to an extent becasue they know the game.

Eisen, a few years ago at the combine, where he left his penny loafer at the 10 foot mark running the 40 absolutely was completely asnine.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 11:17 PM
He's made snide comments about all teams now and then, and various players too. It's just his style, it doesn't really bother me because he's given us props too. I do like Berman, he's a kind of a dick in real life but I like commenting persona for the most part. Tom Jackson is ok he's just boring. Keyshawn isn't bad on ESPN, he used to be an assjack but he knows his stuff and he's definitely way better than Michael Irvin was.

What does Eisen know to make those snide remarks?....lol Has he ever played the game at any level?...I doubt it....At least I played the game in Jr. High and High School....I just can't stand him and he makes more snide remarks against the Steelers then other teams......

The Swami is a tired act and he needs to go away......He probably is still picking the Bills and 49ers in the Super Bowl....lol TJ is alright with me......Keyshawn is better then Coke Head Irvin but that isn't saying much....

blackngold29
11-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Going to the game, and I do have NFL Network.

But the real question is, are you going in HD? :lol::popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Every network has to have the consumate reporter type guy to be the lead anchor and then he generally leaves the color analysis to the pros ( former players and coaches). Berman, James Brown, Eisen, etc. are there basically just to keep the others in line and the topics flowing cuz you know how torqued up they all get on sec, especially when Cowher is on there :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 11:24 PM
I'll pick you up on my way B@G..

The way I see it, aside from Soto and maybe Kolber.. the analyzing for me is better from a former players or coaches point of view. Soto and Kolber, etc are just eye candy. I can give you a handful of former NLF players that would do a ton better than Eisen can ever think of doing. He's just a reporter IMO. Hell.. Dukes is annoying as well as Deon, Mooch, but thier analysis is pretty accurate because they know the game. I want their perspecitve, not some half wit beat reporter. I can stand Jaws & Theisman to an extent becasue they know the game.

Eisen, a few years ago at the combine, where he left his penny loafer at the 10 foot mark running the 40 absolutely was completely asnine.

Cool.....I agree with you about the analyzing point big time......I also agree with you about Soto....eye candy all the way.....Kolber doesn't do it for me unless I'm drunk like Broadway Joe....:lol:

Dude reason I hate Jaws is he makes the most simple things sound so dramatic and god damn important.....He has that serious sounding voice and is just totall annoying...Plus his man crush for QBs is sickening....He always has a man crush on a QB that has a couple good games in a row....He was slobbing all over Jay Cutler's knob earlier this season....I'm sure Matt Cassel will be his next...lol

Joey "Sunshine" Theisman was terrible when he did Monday football and he went to Notre Dame....I hate the Irish.....:lol: Not Irish people since I have Irish blood in me but Notre Dame.....

BR7
11-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Well Eisen, Berman, Costas, & Kornheiser need to be thrown into a burlap sack and beaten with a blunt object until the sack turns into a big blob of pudding.

Just saying.. :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Well Eisen, Berman, Costas, & Kornheiser need to be thrown into a burlap sack and beaten with a blunt object until the sack turns into a big blob of pudding.

I would pay to see that......:lol:

BR7
11-19-2008, 11:34 PM
Jaws is a tad bit over dramatic, lol. I agree. But his analyzing is pretty good, IMO. He's not the greatest, but I can stand him. Same wth 'sunshine' lol. He's tollerable, IMO. I look past his man crush(s), lol.. I know what your saying.. Cutler was his main squeeze.. he's an equal oppurtunity QB bandwagon lover. Atleast Madden kept Favreerer in his wet dreams for more than a few seasons.

I hate ND with a passion also, always have.. always will. But that wouldn't be why I'd hate Theisman. Whats your take on The Bus then? lol. Bleier??

eidt: I used to date a girl who lived in Mishewaka a while ago.. she was a huge ND fan.. back in the Lou Holtz era. I told her I wouldn't **** on Holtz if he was on fire, lol. I didn't get any for a while..

Black@Gold Forever32
11-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Jaws is a tad bit over dramatic, lol. I agree. But his analyzing is pretty good, IMO. He's not the greatest, but I can stand him. Same wth 'sunshine' lol. He's tollerable, IMO. I look past his man crush(s), lol.. I know what your saying.. Cutler was his main squeeze.. he's an equal oppurtunity QB bandwagon lover. Atleast Madden kept Favreerer in his wet dreams for more than a few seasons.

I hate ND with a passion also, always have.. always will. But that wouldn't be why I'd hate Theisman. What your take on The Bus then? lol. Bleier??

Of course I love the Bus......I didn't like Bettis when he was in college but when the Steelers traded for him I was more then thrilled...It was joy to watch him to.....There are Notre Dame players that I like....Golden Tate is a bad *** WR for them and a solid return man...Wouldn't mind him being a Steeler at all in the future....

As for Rocky...I was born in 79 so I didn't get to see him play....But I know his story and what a great inspiring story.....Injured in Vietnam that threatened his career but he still came back and ruled ***.....You have to respect that....

So there is players I do like from Notre Dame....But just hate the school in general....I can't stand Joe Montana either....:lol: He is a big reason I hate Notre Dame....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing an analyst team of Bus, K. Johnson, Eisen, and Marshall Faulk. I could handle that one but that's just me..then maybe throw in Cowher along with Ditka now and then :lol:

I'll tell you that's somebody I really like even though he has no commentating skills whatsoever. he's just a football guy and make no bones about being pretty or politically correct and all that. He may not have the best grammar or be the brightest crayon in the box when you listen to him speak but the guy knows football and he knows what being a real player is all about having coached for so long. Now his drafting skills, well that's another story :lol:

BR7
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Dream team..

Schlereth, Keyshawn, Ditka & Tiki.

Stink is a very intellegent person, IMO. He knows his **** and has the Ditka mentality.. tells you how it is.. not what you want to hear. Plus you need a Ditka 'type' so everyone else can take jabs at him, lol.

I think Keyshawn is the same. Not too fond of his playing day antics, but he's a great analyst. Especially on draft day.

I really like Aikman as a commentator as well. I think he really does a good job. Jerome has a way to go, he reminds me of Cowher in his first year.. real timid.

Steel Trap86
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM

its all about Jim Mora, that guy kills me :lol: and he knows his stuff

:cope:

Axeman
11-20-2008, 07:06 AM
I do not, so I will have to leave, if I am going to watch the game. My only other choice is to follow play by play on NFL.COM

Either way GOOOOOOOooooooooooooo Steelers!

Here`s my biggest issue, I do not get this weeks game! I hate the NFL Network, other than this week. I find all their commentators boring. But I sure wish I had it tommorrow!

you can watch the game at stoogetv.com for free, go there click on channels, from there you can find the channel it's on then you are good as gold. also you can watch any game there on Sundays too.

lloydfan4life
11-20-2008, 08:17 AM
anyhow for what it is worth...you are all invited....

ALL OF US???? :thinking: Who's bringing the beer? :beer4:

I'd rather listen to an entire game with Theisman, Kornheiser and Dennis Miller than listen to Eisen do one minute of 'sports talk.'

Dude!!! That's the announcing crew straight out of the pit of hell!!! You must really hate Eisen! :lol:

....except for Rod Woodson and Lindsay Soto (she is hot)......lol Woodson and Lindsay Soto that is it for me...........He is no Lindsay Soto............I also agree with you about Soto....eye candy all the way.....

--- Added 11/19/2008 at 09:58 PM ---

Black@Gold...... I think we get the point!! :lol: Here you go my friend, these are for you!!! :grin1:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/83106393.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19303D83A05122D23694EBB4328D50C6169 5A5397277B4DC33E

http://www.losanjealous.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/lsoto2.jpg

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3142/2373900018_df0ebf55b5.jpg?v=0

JensK
11-20-2008, 08:22 AM
I can't say i have it.. Nor can i get it :) Sucks being danish i guees :P It dosnt matter anyways. Im not going to get up at 2am to watch Steelers demolish Bengals, when i have school and stuff fridag :)

Dean Denton
11-20-2008, 01:09 PM
I have NFL Network, and I have had it since it was out. I liked it better when it was free though. I do not like the guys calling the games, however I like them better then the Monday night crew. I cant stand Kornholer. He is by far the worst ever. I wish I knew how to get him out of there. Those guys spend more time talking about things that have nothing to do with football then any crew I have ever had to sit through.

Collinsworth was talking about NFL Network on Inside the NFL about how somemany people miss these games that the three major poers involved in this migh be going seperate ways in the future because of it. they might be giving the games to CBS or Fox next year. Personally I thinkthey should remove the Thursday night game because it brings down the quality of play. These guys are still sore on Wednesday from the Sunday game, and to make them turn around and play on Thursday is stupid. I think they need to rethink the Thursday game, and maybe move it to Saturdays. If they wait until now to start those games it wont interfere with college so whats the deal?

memphissteelergirl
11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
I dont have it either and that sucks. I will be going to the sports bar. Go Steelers!!!!

I am perhaps one of the few people left on the planet that does not have cable or satellite (yeah I know...scary...:eek1:), so I will be watching with the Steelers Club at our hangout.

steelerschick1220
11-20-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't have the network nor do I plan on getting it anytime soon. The only time that I would really find it useful is when the Steelers play. I will follow it on here and maybe try one of the radio links.

I hate Jaws. He is SUPER annoying imo. I agree with whoever said he gets too excited over the simplest things. I don't like Kornheiser calling MNF, though he is good on PTI. I would love to see the Bus call games. I like Schlereth, seems to tell it like it is, no bs, I love that. I like Cowher of course, though he seems to be really favortive towards Pittsburgh. That surprised me because I thoguht he would be really tough on us. Berman isn't bad, though I get the feeling he is a complete and total jerk off camera. And as I said, I don't get the network, so I cannot comment on their analysts.

ejsteeler
11-20-2008, 01:45 PM
I get it for free from Directv.......GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Dean Denton
11-20-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't have the network nor do I plan on getting it anytime soon. The only time that I would really find it useful is when the Steelers play. I will follow it on here and maybe try one of the radio links.

I hate Jaws. He is SUPER annoying imo. I agree with whoever said he gets too excited over the simplest things. I don't like Kornheiser calling MNF, though he is good on PTI. I would love to see the Bus call games. I like Schlereth, seems to tell it like it is, no bs, I love that. I like Cowher of course, though he seems to be really favortive towards Pittsburgh. That surprised me because I thoguht he would be really tough on us. Berman isn't bad, though I get the feeling he is a complete and total jerk off camera. And as I said, I don't get the network, so I cannot comment on their analysts.

You know what? I like Schlereth too. Him and Merill hoge need to do MNF. Or let Mike, Mike and Mike call the games. They did a great job in that Oakland-Denver game. Way better than the crew calling it now.

SteelersWoman
11-20-2008, 05:13 PM
We have NFLN free on Directv, but since we also get the Steelers games on a local station, NFLN might be blacked out for us. Either way I'll get to see it, although it would be a bit better reception on NFLN.

I think Rich Eisen is a Steeler hater (as some of the others do), and I can almost see him choke when he has to say somethin nice about us, but I still enjoy listenin to him--after I get over my "mad" about somethin snide he's just said about us lol And as TG said, it's not just us that he says stuff about, it's just that it affects me more when it's about our team lol

Not crazy about a few others on there, but overall I love the station (and NOTHING gets by Adam Schefter--if he says it, you can count on it happening!), and there's very days go by that I'm not watchin somethin on there.

TrojanHorse
11-20-2008, 05:25 PM
I have NFL Network and I love it....The America's Game series is great and so Playbook....I also like College Football Now which is another show on NFL Network.....Their announcers do suck and I hate almost everybody on their Total Access show except for Rod Woodson and Lindsay Soto (she is hot)....lol

Lindsey Soto is friggin hot! She started out doing our local sports on Fox in Los Angeles, mostly high school football before moving up to cover USC (She's USC alum). Its good to see her moving up in the sports world. Well, it's just good to see her, anytime.

BR7
11-20-2008, 11:43 PM

You can add Bob Papa to that bag also. God was that painful to listen too.

Stairwayto7
11-21-2008, 10:39 AM
hey, the StoogeTV.COM worked out great. I am going to purchase cables to run to my TV

scott0326
11-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow that was a horrible brodcast, announcers are boring and I noticed they don't have a sideline reporter, so I never got update on Frostee Ruckers injury!

Dean Denton
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I thought the were fine. It was nice not having to listen to Gumball like we did last year. And I will take that team over the monday night crew any day.

Stairwayto7
11-22-2008, 08:22 AM
I thought the were fine. It was nice not having to listen to Gumball like we did last year. And I will take that team over the monday night crew any day.

It was better than usual

BR7
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Hmm.. thats a toss up, lol. MNF vs Papa/Collinsworth. Chris was OK, Papa was awful, IMO. Not sure how much of Chris I can handle.. he always seems to throw in the -59 degree game, Boomer Esiason, and his WR days. Get tired of hearing that after a while. Papa & Chris is a bad combo, I'd almost rather have either Gumble than Papa, lol.

There's the Monday night fix.. Gumble/Gumble/Costas and that peice of sh!t Siragusa (sp?) on the sidelines. :lol: :lol:

I think I'd have to eat a bullet.

Stairwayto7
11-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Anybody know what cables I need to run from my PC to the TV, so I can view the game? What there called?

BR7
11-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Most of graphics cards today have the option for a TV-out, which usually output S-Video signals to your TV set. All you do is connect your PC to TV using an S-Video extension cable and the red/white audio cables. I've used the red/white/yellow before because the S-Video one I had was too short.

HD TV sets can also accept HDMI and sometimes DVI connections. Some graphics cards today have DVI output connector, if your TV sets accepts HDMI but not DVI, a DVI to HDMI adapter needs to be used.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2008, 10:30 AM
I think Prosdo has here's set up on her TV back when she got her new HDTV :thinking: but yeah I know on my HP notebook I've got the svideo output that can go right into my TV. I've used it a couple times already.

BR7
11-22-2008, 10:40 AM
I have that connection on my new LCD as well. Mine is the same cable as the one that connects your monitor to your PC. Only problem, I don't have a PC down there yet, and when I do get one.. I dunno.. I'll need like a 20' cable, lol.

Hburg
11-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I have NFL Network HD as well! I actually had a group of people come over to my house on Thursday night to watch the game!

BuFu

Stairwayto7
11-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks everyone, off to Best Buys later!

BLEIER20
11-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Most NFL network games are usually on at local sports bars, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Show-Me's, etc..........

Stairwayto7
11-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Most NFL network games are usually on at local sports bars, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Show-Me's, etc..........

And we usually go, if we don`t have the game. But we would rather have a party here. I have two 52 inch TV, and a 36. So we can hook up anywhere.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2008, 07:08 PM
I have NFL Network HD as well! I actually had a group of people come over to my house on Thursday night to watch the game!

BuFu

Isn't it great watching the Steelers and really all sports in HD, I can't even bring myself to watch SD channels anymore unless I absolutely have too. It's pretty cool watching boxing as well, sometimes we get the high profile fights and have some friends over too.