PDA

View Full Version : my first steeler game ever

acero
11-09-2008, 06:16 PM
im so excited im traveling to pittsburgh to be at the steeler chargers game, first time ever at a steelers game and at pittsburgh too.

ive been looking in the web for express things to see and visit at in the burgh, also transportation in pittsburgh im staying in the pitt university area, any suggestions???

i would like to be at heinz like 2 hours before kickoff to take a walk through coca cola great hall

man ive been a steelers fan for about 31 years so you can imagine how im feeling

hopefully we will get a big win over the chargers

any suggestions i would appreciate

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! :tt02:

BlitzburghNation
11-09-2008, 07:47 PM
That's great,,,,,Hope you leave as happy as you arrived :towelwave:

Made my 2nd trip this year,,,,,,,Loss to the giants "game we should've won" :cursin:

Had a great time until the game was over,,,,,,,Got one suggestion for 'ya :thinking:

Go to the Bus's restaurant and get the Fried Hogie Sandwich "they fry the whole sandwich,bread & all" it is killer :popcorn: Restaurant is located right across from stadium and the prices are not bad at all,,,,,,, I got that sandwich,fries and 3 Kamakazee's for under 20 shucks :bigthumb:

Hope you enjoy yourself,,,,,,,,,,:beer1:

acero
11-09-2008, 08:04 PM
good suggestion, ill try the bus restaurant, im a little worried about transportation from - to the airport and town, ill be staying at the wyndham univ place on forbes near pitt university