PDA

View Full Version : Koren Robinson in trouble again..

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2006, 10:35 PM
KFFL News of Note

K. Robinson suspended for one year

The Associated Press reports the NFL has suspended Green Bay Packers WR Koren Robinson for a minimum of one year without pay for violating the league's substance abuse policy. The league's action came hours after Robinson pleaded not guilty to charges of drunken driving and fleeing police stemming from a high-speed chase in August. Robinson already had been suspended for four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy in 2004.

This guy had such a huge upside when he came into the league, and since then he's done nothing but underachieve and get himself in trouble :nonod:

Koopa
10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
what a stupid ***, i remember during the preseason when he was with the vikes and they played on espn, they made such a big deal about how he's getting his life back together he even went to rehab on his own to make sure he's doesn't get off the right path and ****......i think he's done in the nfl a year is to long espically for a screw up like him, he's going out quincy carter style.....have a good year and then banish from the league cause they can't stay sober

AZ_Steeler
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
A year is a long time for a WR, it will be hard for him to return to the field after being gone for so long. It is a shame though all these talented athletes who screw up and waste their talent! I feel sorry for the dude but at the same time he could have avoided the mess he got himself into.

Friday133
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
what a stupid ***, i remember during the preseason when he was with the vikes and they played on espn, they made such a big deal about how he's getting his life back together he even went to rehab on his own to make sure he's doesn't get off the right path and ****......i think he's done in the nfl a year is to long espically for a screw up like him, he's going out quincy carter style.....have a good year and then banish from the league cause they can't stay sober

i remember that too koopa, didn't he get pulled over the very next night? he deserves this suspension, i just wish it would set an example for other players.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
I agree, I think he's done in the NFL. There's too much competition for good WR's and backups for him to be away for a year after for something that was his fault.

He screwed up a life long dream for selfish stupidity.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Some of these players got to realize how forunate they are to play in the NFL or any other professional leagues. Why throw it all away?

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Cause they are caught up in the high life, Philly. We do have Stupid is as Stupid does unfortunately in the wonderful world of NFL.

Captcoolhand
10-18-2006, 01:03 PM
I hate to be the one to disagree, but I don't see this as the end of Robinson. He only struck out twice, I look for someone to pull the trigger on him again next season. But like said "a guy with BIG potental and waste it away":banging:

Prosdo
10-18-2006, 01:09 PM
What a waste of talent. Not looking good for his career now. Sounds like it is basically done.

suitanim
10-18-2006, 07:49 PM
It's not like Green Bay has a whole bunch of better options...I wouldn't be surprised if he was back next year for the Pack.

Koopa
10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
well the packers could get lucky and draft cavlin johnson from GT......but hopefully johnson goes to the titans lol

Steelersfan
10-19-2006, 12:54 AM
He'll just go play with Ricky for a year and then some desperate NFL team will sign him next year.

Koopa
10-19-2006, 12:56 AM
would the browns be that stupid???

Steelersfan
10-19-2006, 01:02 AM
would the browns be that stupid???

WTH! :scratch: What kind of question is that! :lol:

Of course they would be!

House of Steel
10-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Koopa, just tell me one thing, how low do you go to be stupid. THE BROWNS DEFINITELY!!!! Oakland is another one.