PDA

View Full Version : marshal's TD catch?

$teelersRule
11-06-2008, 11:23 PM
did anyone see marshal pull something out of his pocket when he caught that last TD pass? stokely came running over like a mad man to tell him to put it away. anyone have any idea what that is? it was something in a bag... :scratch:

he just said what it was... a black panther flag

yinzer
11-06-2008, 11:42 PM
did anyone see marshal pull something out of his pocket when he caught that last TD pass? stokely came running over like a mad man to tell him to put it away. anyone have any idea what that is? it was something in a bag... :scratch:

he just said what it was... a black panther flag

i think marshal was supposed to meet with santonio right after the game!

Zachintosh66
11-06-2008, 11:45 PM
something that prolly woulda costed them 15yards and about 15K (at least)... it was grey, i seen that much. smart by stokely to head him off in a tight game at the end. Penalty coulda hurt (if the Brownies could catch a pass :lol:).

ill guess it was:
a. Something Obama
b. something anti-Clev considering that was the dog pound end and all...

--- Added 11/6/2008 at 10:45 PM ---

nvm... you were right

MARSHALL HAD A BLACK-AND-WHITE GLOVE
Posted by Mike Florio on November 6, 2008, 11:33 p.m.
Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall told the NFLN post-game crew that he had planned to display a black-and-white unity glove after scoring the game-winning touchdown against the Browns on Thursday night.

Marshall said that it was a twist on the ”black power” display from the 1968 Olympics.

Brandon Stokley wisely intervened, since it would have resulted in a 15-yard penalty.

AZ_Steeler
11-07-2008, 02:36 AM
See... this is the ignorant stuff we have to put up with now :smh2:

LarryNJ
11-07-2008, 06:54 AM
See... this is the ignorant stuff we have to put up with now :smh2:

It's only just begun. "I might get some criticism, but social landmarks are bigger than fines to me,"

I wish that Stokley didn't stop him, they got 15 yards tacked onto the kick of and the browns scored because of it. Deion was all for it in the post game interview.

$teelersRule
11-07-2008, 07:48 AM
im not racist but come on... there is a time and a place for this kind of stuff. oh and by the way, i do believe that brandon makes a little bit more than 250000 :lol: so he wont be too happy when he realizes he is losing a lot of his money to the soon to be crazy taxes!

ejsteeler
11-07-2008, 09:12 AM
:evilshake: