PDA

View Full Version : Arians and his tool belt

Gettysburgh_Steel
11-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Arians has all the right tools in his toolbelt. If he does not use them tonight, i suggest he turn in his toolbelt, lay it down and let someone else pick it up and strap it on that knows how to use it. I am sick and tired of his everyone knows what your gonna do offensive scheme. Not the Steelers, but Arians *** is on the line tonight. He has a chance to lay out some ground work for a good strong play-off run starting tonight. It is his chance. He must have his offense ready to go. No if's and's or but's!!!!!!!!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02 :

LatrobePA
11-03-2008, 11:18 PM
This POS needs the HELL out of Pittsburg ASAP!! He has nothing to offer, looking deep with a full blown blitz play after play, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

BlitzburghNation
11-03-2008, 11:23 PM
This POS needs the HELL out of Pittsburg ASAP!! He has nothing to offer, looking deep with a full blown blitz play after play, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

What he said !!!!!

Lemke
11-03-2008, 11:25 PM
:cope:Arians is bankrupt. Makes the Steelers O look like the Bears, or like the Steelers under Noll post Bradshaw. Remember those seasons? Third and 20 and Noll loved the screens. Just killed me. Still not over it. Arians makes similar mistakes. It's like he's not watching the game. He's got this game plan that lacks any kind of ability to adapt to conditions on the field. He sucks.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2008, 01:05 AM
If it wasn't for Leftwich coming in tonight and saving the day for the offense Arians' horrible first half would have only gotten worse.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-04-2008, 01:42 AM
:cope:Arians is bankrupt. Makes the Steelers O look like the Bears, or like the Steelers under Noll post Bradshaw. Remember those seasons? Third and 20 and Noll loved the screens. Just killed me. Still not over it. Arians makes similar mistakes. It's like he's not watching the game. He's got this game plan that lacks any kind of ability to adapt to conditions on the field. He sucks.
Agreed:yellowthumb: i'm not impressed with Arians he needs to go
:cursin: this 3rd an 10 run willie up the middle reminds me of the Clowns an metcalf:cursin: Untill we get rid of him we won't win the big one.:imho::rant2:

NCSteeler
11-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Last year when we lost the Playoff game. Everyone was bitching that Arians was too conservative. here he is with a lead late and he has the 2nd strign QB throwing passes on 3rd and long. What more do ya'll want!! I am not a huge Arians guy , but the constant calling for his job because you think you know what paly should be run is getting old. It's becoming obvious the hits are now affecting Ben's ability to see the field. Byron came inand rant he same plays called by the dumbass and the offense moved nicely. Get over yourselves already, or go down tot he field and apply for the job .

Worst thing that ever happened to coaching......Madden for XBOX , now everyone thinks they can run a team....LOL

Black@Gold Forever32
11-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Last year when we lost the Playoff game. Everyone was bitching that Arians was too conservative. here he is with a lead late and he has the 2nd strign QB throwing passes on 3rd and long. What more do ya'll want!! I am not a huge Arians guy , but the constant calling for his job because you think you know what paly should be run is getting old. It's becoming obvious the hits are now affecting Ben's ability to see the field. Byron came inand rant he same plays called by the dumbass and the offense moved nicely. Get over yourselves already, or go down tot he field and apply for the job .

Worst thing that ever happened to coaching......Madden for XBOX , now everyone thinks they can run a team....LOL

I agree.....The OL still has issues and Arians is still an idiot.....But Byron did move the ball better then Ben tonight....Which leads to me to believe Big Ben isn't right physicall and mentally....He needs rest for at least 2-3 weeks in my opinion....Let Ben refresh mentally and heal physically....Seeing things from the side lines could also help Ben greatly......

Stlrs4Life
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I don't see a problem with sitting Ben if is hurting as much as he looks like he is.

LatrobePA
11-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Ben can't play well hurt, it's been proven, big props for him manning up and trying, but if he can't move his arm to shake hands how in the hell can he throw the ball??

Get him healthy for the SB!!

Captcoolhand
11-04-2008, 10:29 AM
1 of the biggest problems I see with Ben is He's too freak'n arrogant.....

When he walk around like a 100 million dollar man that shiat don't stink, his arrogant *** will fall the same way.
Receiving that BIG contract doesn't automaticly make you a Joe Montana. :nono: He needs to show some humility and take every game as learning experience, not like he's already arrived.

Sorry pal, A SuperBowl and A 100Mil contract in just 4 years doesn't make you a stud.....:2cents:

ejsteeler
11-04-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm all for giving people their chance and the benefit of the doubt and what not, but I agree, Arians calls a shiaty game and my blood pressure can't take much more of him. Kick him to the proverbial curb and move on......:yesnod:

LatrobePA
11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
1 of the biggest problems I see with Ben is He's too freak'n arrogant.....

When he walk around like a 100 million dollar man that shiat don't stink, his arrogant *** will fall the same way.
Receiving that BIG contract doesn't automaticly make you a Joe Montana. :nono: He needs to show some humility and take every game as learning experience, not like he's already arrived.

Sorry pal, A SuperBowl and A 100Mil contract in just 4 years doesn't make you a stud.....:2cents:

15.1 passer rating....He's not been good this year thus far, he seems to not want to leave the pocket, and is just looking like a deer in the headlights right now. Not impressive at all!!

That said, BA needs to help him out with quicker drop plays/ screens, hell even roll out some bootleg, whatever, BA will be here for years to come!!