PDA

View Full Version : Quinn to start for Browns on Thursday night...

Troyisabeast_43
11-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Dont have a link at the moment just heard them say it on ESPN and the NFL Channel. Guess that the Browns management once and for all has had it and seen enough of Derek Anderson after yesterday's game with the Ravens.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Yea they made it breaking news here n C-Town, doesn't matter he sucks an the Clowns still sucks:yesnod:, they should do the No Fun League an everyone else a big favor an just leave the league:lol::lol::yesnod:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Well its the right move for the Brownies.....They invested a first round pick in Quinn......So its time for them to find out if he is indeed their future....

lloydfan4life
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I just heard the same report on espn.

Do they really think this.............

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Misc/586-gay.jpg

is going to help the BrownStains at this point?? :lol:

With Brady now playing, I have a feeling this picture is a glimpse of what is to become of the Brownies offensive line.

Stairwayto7
11-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Wow if he fails, there screwed!

DA did get a raw deal. I`m so glad they lost, but it wasn`t his fault. braylon didn`t get benched did he, they were tied, and he dropped the easiest TD of his life. thats who should get benched.

DIESELMAN
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Wow if he fails, there screwed!

DA did get a raw deal. I`m so glad they lost, but it wasn`t his fault. braylon didn`t get benched did he, they were tied, and he dropped the easiest TD of his life. thats who should get benched.

Yeah, Edwards has been dropping passes all year :clap:.......Quinn won't do any better.

lloydfan4life
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah, Edwards has been dropping passes all year :clap:.......Quinn won't do any better.

He proudly leads the league in dropped passes. :yesnod:

BlitzburghNation
11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
My couisin the Stain fan has been screaming for Quinn all year and blames all there losses on anderson :lol:
I told him,,,,,Well you guys always have next year and the year after that and the year after that :haha:
It's always next year with hashbrowns,,,,,,,:popcorn:

Stairwayto7
11-03-2008, 09:25 PM
thier just blaming anderson for thier losses, then it will be quinn, when will it be the owners or the coaches. Be a man take the blame

Koopa
11-04-2008, 01:05 AM
why they playing on thursday?

BlitzburghNation
11-04-2008, 01:41 AM
why they playing on thursday?

Remember all the media ,,,, hyping them up to win the division and also it's time for the N.F.L. network to sart there 8 games :greengrin:

Everyone thought the STAINS were ready for primetime :haha:

BR7
11-04-2008, 02:03 AM
F-N Braylon. I have to laugh, I still recall somwhat of his pre draft individual workout.. said something like.. "you've seen the rest, now draft the best" or something to that effect. Makes me literally lol when I see him drop about 4 balls a game. He needs to get in that Brady Quinn crotch grabbing circle jerk pic to hang on to balls eh? (pun intended)

:lol:

As for Lady Quinn.. guess we can start the Cowher talk again because IMO this will definately cost Romeo his job. (not that it was any safer with DA starting).

BR7
11-04-2008, 02:41 AM
edit.. lol, I had too.

Insert caption....

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/857/edwardsys9.jpg

lloydfan4life
11-04-2008, 08:35 AM
edit.. lol, I had too.

Insert caption....

THAT'S freakin' hilarious, BR7!!! :lol::hilarious::yellowthumb:

SteelerNC
11-04-2008, 08:55 AM
edit.. lol, I had too.

Insert caption....

holy crap that is funny

Captcoolhand
11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
The sad part about this whole thing is....They might even beat the F*ck'n Denver Mules...:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

:duh:And that means another week of trash talking from "dawgs" :banging:

ejsteeler
11-04-2008, 11:03 AM
:lol: :hilarious: :grin1: :hilarious: :lol:

That''s right, begin the chants clowns fans....
Next year, :markit:

:lol: :hilarious: :grin1: :hilarious: :lol:

Stairwayto7
11-04-2008, 11:59 AM
brady won`t make it to our game against them. mark it down

Zachintosh66
11-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Brady Quinns NEW Uni #

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/heffrandotnet/Brady-Quinnnewuni.jpg

PsychoWard
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
well i don't think it is DA's fault that the team sucks but i think the whole reasoning here is (think as homeo) Ok we suck we are not going to get any where this year so might as well see what crotch grabber can do!! So IMO it probably is a good time to bring brady in just to see what he can do in the nfl since the stains are done!

TampaSteelGirl
11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
This game is cracking me up...the Browns are playing "well" against the Broncos and Cris Collinsworth and company are liking the jockstraps of the Browns...the Broncos suck!!! Of course they are playing well against them!!!!! I"m sure if the Browns win this game the Browns will then become a force to be recon with.....and we have to hear Dawgs shooting his freaking mouth off!!! :banging:

DIESELMAN
11-06-2008, 10:21 PM
This game is cracking me up...the Browns are playing "well" against the Broncos and Cris Collinsworth and company are liking the jockstraps of the Browns...the Broncos suck!!! Of course they are playing well against them!!!!! I"m sure if the Browns win this game the Browns will then become a force to be recon with.....and we have to hear Dawgs shooting his freaking mouth off!!! :banging:
Go figure, the Broncos suck *** on D!!! 26th against the run and 27th against the pass.....LMFAO!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Go figure, the Broncos suck *** on D!!! 26th against the run and 27th against the pass.....LMFAO!!!!!

I know right!!! :grin1:

LarryNJ
11-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Winslow fumbles..I hate that a***hole...17 unanswered poits for the Broncos...they are quiet on the lake now.

TampaSteelGirl
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Brady Quinn looks like he's going to cry! Damn...how did they blow a big lead like that??!! I turned off the game for awhile and then came back and couldn't believe how the Broncos came back!!!! I'm sorry but the Browns do suck! :grin1:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-07-2008, 12:29 AM
The Broncos just placed two RBs on IR....Young and Torrain are injured....That is two more RBs hurt......The Broncos were down to 7th round pick Peyton Hillis who was drafted to play FB but he was playing HB.....lol Still Cutler throws for 400+.........Cutler is going to be very good QB in this league for a long time.....Was hoping to see those type of games from Ben this year.....I know your shoulder is hurt Ben but if you're going to play then you better step up......

Zachintosh66
11-07-2008, 12:40 AM
i love it... the "golden boy" brady quinn and his brownies are getting boo'd in his first game as a starter!

Stairwayto7
11-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Quinn didn`t look bad. And he didn`t look great! The browns had a good game plan for him, just dink and dunk. No passes over 10 yards, and let the receivers run with the ball.

Wait until he actually faces a defense that can pressure a QB. Oh baby!

ejsteeler
11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
It's no secret I hate the clowns, but I'll give kudos where they are due. Quinn had next to no time to get ready for this game with the first stringers and he did very well. Now, as it has been stated, he played against a terrible D, but he still did not do bad. If they can build around this guy and he continues to improve, as much as it pains me to say, they can become a threat. That will include some D improvements.
Not this year though.....:nono:

Stairwayto7
11-07-2008, 11:10 AM
It's no secret I hate the clowns, but I'll give kudos where they are due. Quinn had next to no time to get ready for this game with the first stringers and he did very well. Now, as it has been stated, he played against a terrible D, but he still did not do bad. If they can build around this guy and he continues to improve, as much as it pains me to say, they can become a threat. That will include some D improvements.
Not this year though.....:nono:

I think they are a few years away, and heres why!

1. There defense needs a total overhaul, they have one good linebacker,one. Maybe one good defensive back.

2. They need a new coach, new coach means new asisstants, means new offense.

3. Thier O-line was suppose to be great, all because they won 10 games a year ago, against some scrub teams. They need an offensive line.

4. Edwards is way over rated, how many drops to lead the league?

5. Thier best offensive player will be gone next year, no way winslow stays. So now all the heat is on edwards. Stalworth is worthless. And Jerivicus won`t be back, he`ll try.

6. J.lewis is also finished, he is over hyped and over rated.

7. Brady has a lot to prove, he may be great, and he may not. He played good last night, but the knock on him is that he can`t throw the deep ball, and he can`t win the big game. They wouldn`t let him throw over 10 yards last night, which was smart fo rhis first start. but he has a lot of proving to do. Also denvers d gets no pressure on the QB. last night was just like playing catch. Everyone talks about winslow dropping that last pass, what about 1st and 2nd down balls thrown behind players and in the dirt.?

Way to many player to change in just a year or two. There is`nt enough draft picks. And they spent alot in free agency this season thinking that this was the year.

ejsteeler
11-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I think they are a few years away, and heres why!

1. There defense needs a total overhaul, they have one good linebacker,one. Maybe one good defensive back.

2. They need a new coach, new coach means new asisstants, means new offense.

3. Thier O-line was suppose to be great, all because they won 10 games a year ago, against some scrub teams. They need an offensive line.

4. Edwards is way over rated, how many drops to lead the league?

5. Thier best offensive player will be gone next year, no way winslow stays. So now all the heat is on edwards. Stalworth is worthless. And Jerivicus won`t be back, he`ll try.

6. J.lewis is also finished, he is over hyped and over rated.

7. Brady has a lot to prove, he may be great, and he may not. He played good last night, but the knock on him is that he can`t throw the deep ball, and he can`t win the big game. They wouldn`t let him throw over 10 yards last night, which was smart fo rhis first start. but he has a lot of proving to do. Also denvers d gets no pressure on the QB. last night was just like playing catch. Everyone talks about winslow dropping that last pass, what about 1st and 2nd down balls thrown behind players and in the dirt.?

Way to many player to change in just a year or two. There is`nt enough draft picks. And they spent alot in free agency this season thinking that this was the year.

Agreed. :yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
11-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Browns are still the browns despite QB change!!

DA would of won that game, it would of allowed them to open the O up more!!

I LOVE IT, I HATE THE BROWNS SO DAMN BAD!!