PDA

View Full Version : Gospel 8

FC FURY
10-30-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.steelerfury.com/articles/title/Gospel-8God-Bless-America-and-the-Pittsburgh-Steelers/

Big game ladies and gentlemen:tt02::cope::helmet::crossfingers:

AZ_Steeler
10-30-2008, 08:12 PM
You really think the Steelers D will give up 27 points? This Redskins team is a team that has showed if you stop their running game they aren't very productive and the Steelers are pretty damn good at stopping the run! :bigthumb:

yinzer
10-31-2008, 08:20 AM
i expect a HUGE game from our D. they were amazing last week but i'm talking about forced fumbles and picks!! :tt02::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2008, 02:36 AM
Nice read as always Fury. Although I hope this statement was sarcastic..LOL

Starks still has some struggles in pass pro

Some struggles? the dude would get owned by Pee Wee Herman if he were out there. Starks is average at best in pass protection. Put him against any quality DE or blitzing LB and forget about it; he just turns into a turnstyle.

K Train
11-02-2008, 11:55 PM
thats not always true, weve seen him dominate julius peppers and shawne merriman and jason taylor and completely **** the bed against no namers lol

JensK
11-03-2008, 03:20 AM
When Ben starts hot…He stays hot.

Yeah we certainly saw that against giants :P

No really, good article! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2008, 11:40 PM
thats not always true, weve seen him dominate julius peppers and shawne merriman and jason taylor and completely shiat the bed against no namers lol

He got beat on several occasions last night too but did show some promise in the 2nd half. If this guy was a good consistently as he is consistently inconsistent we might actually have ourselves a decent Tackle.