PDA

View Full Version : Our first Elite Member!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Please welcome our very first and only Elite Member...Steelersfan!

AZ & I were thinking about this and we feel it's only right to honor our founder Dan aka Steelersfan in this manner. This is a user group that is only used in special or unique circumstances here on SA and who better to be the first member than the man himself. For those members that don't know, Steelersfan is the original founder of SteelerAddicts. It was his dream to have a site like this and we've strived to continue that vision in a manner that he would be proud of. He still comes around and checks out the site regularly and I know he's happy to see the site doing so well.

Please join myself, AZ, and all the staff here in congratulating Steelersfan and thanking him once again for having the original vision of Steeler Addicts!! :hail: :clap:

AZ_Steeler
10-29-2008, 03:33 AM
:hail: :clap:

Prosdo
10-29-2008, 03:35 AM
Great move. Dan really had a great idea when he started this site. Very grateful that he did.

steelersgal86
10-29-2008, 07:12 AM
:clap: :clap: I think we should all be very thankful you had the vision to start this website...thanks to you and the work of TG and AZ and all the staff...I am sure you are proud of where the site is today!!!!:hail::hail:

PS...you do know the smilies are the best part :greengrin:

:sg86:

Steelersfan
10-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks everyone! It's nice to see SA doing so well and to know it was worth all the time that was put in to making SA. There are so many people that helped in different ways. BR-7 and his awesome graphics. Matt and Chris of course for all the work they have put into this place. And of course SA's resident spammer (without whom some of you would of never made it here), Koopa........lol But as I've always said, a forum is nothing without the members and SA has some great members!!
Keep up the great work everyone! And thanks TG and AZ!!

ejsteeler
10-29-2008, 11:23 AM
:clap: Awesome site. Great job and thanks. :clap:

scott0326
10-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Congrats!

PsychoWard
10-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Awsome!!! congrats Dan!!!!!

Steelersfan
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks all!

Deb
10-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Dan is definitely a legend. Couldn't happen to a great guy.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-29-2008, 05:42 PM
He definitely deserves the credit and kudos that go with it !! :tt02::tt02::yellowthumb::plus1:

Thanks for starting this place !! Thanks to Koop for spamming me also, lol

BR7
10-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks everyone! It's nice to see SA doing so well and to know it was worth all the time that was put in to making SA. There are so many people that helped in different ways. BR-7 and his awesome graphics. Matt and Chris of course for all the work they have put into this place. And of course SA's resident spammer (without whom some of you would of never made it here), Koopa........lol But as I've always said, a forum is nothing without the members and SA has some great members!!
Keep up the great work everyone! And thanks TG and AZ!!

Thought the resident spammer went by three initials and is no longer here (I think), lol.

Seriously, couldn't have happened to a better person. Well deserving. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Maybe we should change Koopa's title to resident spammer since he invited most of the original crew that was here from the get go.. :lol:

OH btw, we asked BR7 to set you up with a special usertag for elite status and he came through for us with a real nice looking one that I loaded up for you.

Steelersfan
10-29-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm sure there are all kinds of titles we could come up with that would fit Koopa.......lol

Thanks BR7!!

PsychoWard
10-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Thought the resident spammer went by three initials and is no longer here (I think), lol.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing!

Steelerlyn
10-30-2008, 12:23 AM
some of us go back to the beginning of sa. we can only imagine the time danny put into this site. thank you, sir :yellowthumb :tt02: :banana:

Steelersfan
10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
LMAO I was thinking the same thing!

Wasn't he the official "Post Whore"?

some of us go back to the beginning of sa. we can only imagine the time danny put into this site. thank you, sir :yellowthumb :tt02: :banana:

Thanks Lyn!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Yeah he was the original post whore, he even had a post count higher than me at one point :lol:

BlitzburghNation
10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Well deserved and a helluva a nice guy,,,,,,Thanks for your creation and giving me something to do in the off-season on the road !

CONGRATS :clap: :bigthumb: :clap:

lloydfan4life
10-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Dan,
Although I don't know you, and haven't been around here anywhere close to the amount of time most of these people have, I'm still grateful to you for starting SA!!! (and to Matt and the rest of the SA Staff who keep it running great!) Congrats to all of you!

This is a great forum with a lot of really cool members! :yellowthumb:

Steelersfan
10-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Well deserved and a helluva a nice guy,,,,,,Thanks for your creation and giving me something to do in the off-season on the road !

CONGRATS :clap: :bigthumb: :clap:

Thanks Blitz!!!! Love the truck so far!

Dan,
Although I don't know you, and haven't been around here anywhere close to the amount of time most of these people have, I'm still grateful to you for starting SA!!! (and to Matt and the rest of the SA Staff who keep it running great!) Congrats to all of you!

This is a great forum with a lot of really cool members! :yellowthumb:

Thanks! Means a lot that someone who doesn't even know me would say thanks for starting this place. The whole staff here has done an awesome job and deserve all the credit they get!

NCSteeler
10-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I am glad adn grateful you damn started this and you all have kept it up. It's nice to have a friendly place to hang out.

SteelerBee43
10-31-2008, 11:35 AM
Congrats to you Dan,and to all the staff here at SA for creating such a nice forum....I think we are all http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/addicted1.gifhttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/WeArentWorthySmilies.gif

SteelersWoman
11-01-2008, 08:21 AM
^^^^ What flea said!

SteelerNC
11-01-2008, 10:13 AM
congrats dan

Stlrs4Life
11-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Congrats Steelersfan!

Stairwayto7
11-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Props to Steelersfan

Steelersfan
11-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks All!!!

SportsTalkCentral
11-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Congratulations Steelersfan!

Represent SA well as our first Elite Member!

DIESELMAN
11-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Congratulations Dan!!!! :woot: