PDA

View Full Version : Gentleman's Delight

WoodsonsGirl
10-27-2008, 09:15 PM
60 Ritz Crackers (crushed)
1/2 cup margarine, melted
Mix and press 2/3 of this into 9 x 13 inch (in bottom)

2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
1 & 1/4 cup milk
1 quart vanilla ice cream

1 Tub Whipped Topping

Using a mixer beat pudding and milk. Slowly beat in softened ice cream. Spread pudding mixture over cracker crumbs. Spread container whipped topping over pudding mixture and sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Make a day ahead and keep in refrigerator until serving. Can also be frozen. If frozen cut in serving size and thaw 1/2 hour at room temperature.

This recipe is my daughters favorite. I plan to make this when she comes home over the holidays.

steelersgal86
10-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Wow, that sounds great...:yellowthumb:

NCSteeler
10-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Heer I thougth this thread would be something interesting!! Damn, quit getting me excited like that.

WoodsonsGirl
10-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Heer I thougth this thread would be something interesting!! Damn, quit getting me excited like that.

Leave it up to a freaking man....mind is always where it shouldn't be! :nahnah:

NCSteeler
10-31-2008, 12:04 AM
Is there any other place for a mind to be? I do try to split my minds time evenly between food, sex and football.

Steelerlyn
10-31-2008, 01:29 AM
that does sound easy as well as good. i bet you could interchange the flavors

WoodsonsGirl
10-31-2008, 07:27 PM
that does sound easy as well as good. i bet you could interchange the flavors

I never thought about it, but I would imagine that it would taste awesome with other ice cream flavors. I might have to give it a try.

SteelersWoman
11-07-2008, 01:37 AM
The Ritz sound interesting--usually it's graham. Am tryin to taste those flavors together mentally...

WoodsonsGirl
11-08-2008, 11:30 AM
The Ritz sound interesting--usually it's graham. Am tryin to taste those flavors together mentally...

All that I can tell you is give it a try. I think that you will be surprised at how great it tastes. I have made this many times for different groups of people and everyone seems to enjoy it.