PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys???

BRICKTOWN BEAST
10-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Dont get me wrong i love the old school jerseys as much as the next guy but how many times are we going to were them? I feel like we over did it. We should only do it like once or twice a year or any game with signifficance to our history. This game just felt unessasary. It be cool if we put the old helmets on the new jerseys now THAT would be sick. or even yellow pants on the old one lol I think its look pretty bold.

Troyisabeast_43
10-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Dont get me wrong i love the old school jerseys as much as the next guy but how many times are we going to were them? I feel like we over did it. We should only do it like once or twice a year or any game with signifficance to our history. This game just felt unessasary. It be cool if we put the old helmets on the new jerseys now THAT would be sick. or even yellow pants on the old one lol I think its look pretty bold.

This was the last time this season the Steelers are wearing the throwback jersey's. They will return to the normal jersey's in 2 weeks when the Colts come to town. What uniform or jersey's the Steelers wore had nothing to do with the outcome of that game yesterday if that's what you're suggesting about overdoing it or what not. The Steelers were previously 3-0 wearing those uniforms before they lost yesterday to the Giants.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
10-27-2008, 08:08 PM
o no usually they kicked *** and took names in those jerseys but it wasnt as cool anymore when the first done it.

Zachintosh66
10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
i thought i read somewhere teams are permitted to wear a alt/throwback only twice a year

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2008, 09:01 PM
They've become our 3rd jersey basically. I like seeing the guys play in the throwbacks...especially in big games.

SteelfordWexler
10-27-2008, 10:17 PM
I think our regular home uniforms are the best in the league. The throwbacks are fine, but once in a while is enough for me. The NFL and the Steelers like to show them because they get to sell more merchandise. Sad, but it is all about the mighty dollar.

Dee Mca
10-28-2008, 03:54 AM
Sweed looks ggood and plays great in any jersey. Start the Sweed!

SteelerNC
10-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Sweed looks ggood and plays great in any jersey. Start the Sweed!

I think Sweed is going to be good too. Keep the OLD SCHOOL JERSEYS, but wear them sparingly.